Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

Incorrect Poindexter
Someone alleged to be a thief.
Isn't a criminal until they are convicted of a crime in a court of law. ... :cool:
Someone who robs a bank is a thief. Show me what is different from a bank robber stealing money, versus a guy who sets up a bogus charity to steal money that was supposed to fund children with cancer? Trump paid a fine for stealing in civil court. He's a criminal and a thief. End of story.

Someone who robs a bank is a thief. Show me what is different from a bank robber stealing money, versus a guy who sets up a bogus charity to steal money that was supposed to fund children with cancer? Trump paid a fine for stealing in civil court. He's a criminal and a thief. End of story.
Prove it in court. I can prove Joe Biden is a racist and a liar.....that's super easy.....

sets up a bogus charity to steal money that was supposed to fund children with cancer? Trump paid a fine for stealing in civil court.
"There also was no part of the state’s lawsuit that dealt with allegations that the Trump Foundation “stole from a kids cancer charity,”

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
-Trump

Trump said it best only the guilty need to take the 5th.
Trump took the 5th 400 times in his recent disposition for fraud because he is guilty and he has no response. He has no excuse that will hold up under penalty of perjury, and he is 100% guilty.
This disposition is serious stuff and he can't tell lies like at his rallies or he gets charged with perjury, so his only option is to take the 5th, like a mob criminal.

This news is only about 2 years old, moron.

The IRS was a manufactured scandal by the Tea Party to get tax exemption that they never deserved. Lois Lerner was the scapegoat in that scandal because of a 1959 law that was illegally changed. I'm not sure Lois Lerner had even been born during that time.

La somnething, don't really care......still not racist......deal with it

Who is Shaniqua then?

1675231209328.png

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/31/politics/trump-deposition-video-letitia-james/index.html

CNN —
A video of the August deposition the New York Attorney General’s office took of former President Donald Trump, in which Trump invoked the Fifth Amendment and declined to answer questions, was released Tuesday.

“Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool – an absolute fool,” Trump said at the beginning of the deposition.

The former president invoked the Fifth more than 400 times during the deposition, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

But I'm sure he would have run right up to confront the Parkland shooter....unarmed....
It's like he is dying for our sins...

Forum List

Back