Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/31/politics/trump-deposition-video-letitia-james/index.html

CNN —
A video of the August deposition the New York Attorney General’s office took of former President Donald Trump, in which Trump invoked the Fifth Amendment and declined to answer questions, was released Tuesday.

“Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool – an absolute fool,” Trump said at the beginning of the deposition.

The former president invoked the Fifth more than 400 times during the deposition, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

But I'm sure he would have run right up to confront the Parkland shooter....unarmed....
It's like he is dying for our sins...

Already a dimtard pissy pants thread on this, Simp.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/31/politics/trump-deposition-video-letitia-james/index.html

CNN —
A video of the August deposition the New York Attorney General’s office took of former President Donald Trump, in which Trump invoked the Fifth Amendment and declined to answer questions, was released Tuesday.

“Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool – an absolute fool,” Trump said at the beginning of the deposition.

The former president invoked the Fifth more than 400 times during the deposition, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

But I'm sure he would have run right up to confront the Parkland shooter....unarmed....

Question: Did you inflate the value of your property in order to get a better deal from your banks and insurance companies?

This is a “yes or no question”. The only answer which would tend to incriminate the ex-president would be “yes”. So, in taking the 5th, Trump has basically admitted that that’s what he did.

There are a lot of yes, or no questions on which Trump took the 5th.

Hillary Clinton sat for questioning for 11 1/2 hours in the House, and she did not once take the 5th. 25 investigations and Hillary Clinton has not once taken the 5th.

When Trump says “anyone in my position would take the fifth” what he really means is that anyone who is guilty of as many crimes as he’s committed would take the 5th. Like a mob boss.

Why not contribute by telling everyone how stupid you would have to be to fall for The Grifter's grift?

What’s a “dimtard” FuckBoi???? Someone too stupid to get a job??? Is the reason that you know so many words which denote ignorance and stupidity is because people call you these names on a daily basis?

To paraphrase Dorothy Parker it is better to sit and say nothing and have people think you’re an idiot, than to post and remove all doubt.

CNN —

So you think the Dems feared a citizen exercising their Constitutional rights? Well...I agree...I think they hate it.

“Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool, an absolute fool,” Mr Trump said at the beginning of the deposition.

I think this easily eclipses the 100 or so evasions of Eric Trump. Whether America would elect someone who acts like a mob boss is another matter.

It doesnt look good for the one term President. Maybe he needs another insurrection to keep him out of jail?

“Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool, an absolute fool,” Mr Trump said at the beginning of the deposition.

I think this easily eclipses the 100 or so evasions of Eric Trump. Whether America would elect someone who acts like a mob boss is another matter.

It doesnt look good for the one term President. Maybe he needs another insurrection to keep him out of jail?

Only 400? Pfft. :icon_sjung:

Forum List

Back