Trump supporters: Two clear and direct questions

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
What goes through your mind when you see the Attorney General say that the "evidence" you're so sure of isn't real?

What goes through your mind when you see Trump-appointed judges say that the "evidence" you're so sure of isn't real?

Both have analyzed the "evidence" and said there was a lack of evidence. That's a pretty clear indication of what this "evidence" is.

Thanks in advance.

sjsjsjdje.png

Plenty of evidence out that says its real.

Hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits say its real. Anyone signing a false affidavit is headed for a perjury charge. None of these folks work for Trump and some were Dem watchers. One Dem said he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

It damned sure is real even if the lefty loons on this board don't want to believe it.

What goes through your mind when you see the Attorney General say that the "evidence" you're so sure of isn't real?

What goes through your mind when you see Trump-appointed judges say that the "evidence" you're so sure of isn't real?

Both have analyzed the "evidence" and said there was a lack of evidence. That's a pretty clear indication of what this "evidence" is.

Thanks in advance.
Mac, you can’t argue with denialism mixed with stupidity.

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.
DBA asked you a question.

Where did either say it “isn’t real”?

Hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits say its real. Anyone signing a false affidavit is headed for a perjury charge. None of these folks work for Trump and some were Dem watchers. One Dem said he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

It damned sure is real even if the lefty loons on this board don't want to believe it.

And how many of those sworn "affidavits" have made it in front of a judge to be heard?.....answer...none. Because the moment there is a possibility of those people's statements making it into a court of law, they'll disappear faster than Trump did after the election. :)

It...isn't...real. Except in the minds of you card carrying members of the true believer club.

Thanks in advance.
DBA asked you a question.

Where did either say it “isn’t real”?

Don't know how you could not be more clear than this. Hey, he threw the "to date" in. That should have made you somewhat happy. :)

"Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

This was a week ago. Trump lost. Deal with it.

And how many of those sworn "affidavits" have made it in front of a judge to be heard?.....answer...none. Because the moment there is a possibility of those people's statements making it into a court of law, they'll disappear faster than Trump did after the election. :)

It...isn't...real. Except in the minds of you card carrying members of the true believer club.

You are such a fool.

Holy shit you are one backwards ignorant hick

So. You think people signed false affidavits and stood to be charged with perjury?? As far as I've read none of the judges wanted to see the affidavits. If one does then they will want to see all in their jurisdiction.

I doubt any of them will disappear. Too many people saw what was going on and new it was illegal.

It is real. Except in the minds of all you card carrying Biden supporters. A vote you will live to regret once Biden, if he's sworn in, institutes what he says he will. I see four years of hell for the American taxpayer. You will to.

If you think that won't happen then you are one dumb fuck.

Holy shit you are one backwards ignorant hick

I'm not the one who believes in conspiracy theories and worships a man who's been nothing but a cancer to this country. But, I don't expect anything approaching intelligence out of Trump supporters.
You make the Branch Davidians look sane by comparison. :)

Nothing as I am not going to act like Hillary supporters did in 2016 and claim the election was stolen. I think there was fraud and cheating to some degree I think there is in every election but not enough to change the outcome in my opinion. If Trump wants to challenge the results that is his right just as it would be Bidens if it had went the other way if some want to support Trump in this effort that is their choice I have moved on from all this. If Trump should decide he is going to run again in 2024 I will probably vote for him.

So. You think people signed false affidavits and stood to be charged with perjury?? As far as I've read none of the judges wanted to see the affidavits. If one does then they will want to see all in their jurisdiction.

I doubt any of them will disappear. Too many people saw what was going on and new it was illegal.

It is real. Except in the minds of all you card carrying Biden supporters. A vote you will live to regret once Biden, if he's sworn in, institutes what he says he will. I see four years of hell for the American taxpayer. You will to.

If you think that won't happen then you are one dumb fuck.

I believe ALL of them would disappear if there was any chance to seeing the inside of a courtroom. These "affidavits" were collected for a media sideshow. Have you asked yourself why none of these "patriots" affidavits haven't been read to a judge? Nah..that would be too much like thinking for a true believer.

Trump lost. Biden won. Move on.
Sincerely, I'm really starting to NOT care what Trump supporters want anymore.
You people are just fucked in the head. :)

Forum List

Back