pelosi-admits-played-politics-coronavirus-relief-bill

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Pelosi Admits She Played Politics With Coronavirus Relief Bill (usaherald.com)
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has just admitted that she stalled coronavirus relief for months and is “proud” of where everything ended up.

She got into a verbal jousting match with reporters on Friday over the way she handled the negotiations after she dropped her demand for a $2 trillion relief package and settled on something around half that size that does not include stimulus checks.

It was all about power, and to hell with all the progressive slaves who needed that relief. She and Schumer dont give a flying fuck about you, only that they, Radical Lefties get the House, Senate and Presidency. Do you think your lives are going to get better....No fucking way...But you will be even , because when everyone is poor and miserable, you finally get your revenge, right slaves?

so you see, you asswipe demonRATs. everything negative, because there is no positive ever, that you idiots have been told, has been TRUTH. this twat faced bitch needs to die. and you morons blamed TRUMP. you were told this douchebag was the twat to blame, but your fucked up, lack of brains, told you it couldnt be so. how many of you asswipe demonRATs want to deny or deflect now? actually, all you brain dead, scum bags of the demonRATs need to inject yourselves w/ RAID.

ANALYSIS: TRUE.
PELOSI-600x204.png

Sen. Dick Durbin Admits Democrats Turned Down Coronavirus Relief ‘Because an Election Was Coming.’

But we knew this already, as Byron York writes: “A clearly angry Pelosi lashed out at the journalist for his temerity. ‘Look, I’m going to tell you something,’ she said. ‘Don’t characterize what we did before as a mistake, as a preface to your question, if you want an answer. That was not a mistake. It was a decision. And it has taken us to a place where we can do the right thing without other, shall we say, considerations in the legislation that we don’t want.’ The short version of that was: Look, we waited Trump out. He lost. Now, we’ll act.”

Pelosi is an evil, twisted old bitch. I don't think there is one single Liberal on USMB who would say "Pelosi is a great leader doing a fine job".
Yup. She is vile scum, tied in tight as a tick with that scum Gov Newsom.

Scrooge Newsom Cancels Christmas, Will CA Cancel Him?

“Gavin ‘French Laundry Bloomers’ Newsom is now the worst of the bunch. I’ve long thought that Andrew ‘Fredo the Elder’ Cuomo was the worst, but I’m reassessing that and realizing that it’s been Newsom for a while. They’re probably in a dead heat when it comes to ignorant arrogance but Newsom’s smarm factor is nausea-inducing.”​

Nancy haircut/ice cream

Forum List

Back