Trump still being blamed for Covid deaths

Once the virus made it into our population, there was little that a president could do to prevent it' spread and the deaths of the hundreds of thousands of vulnerable Americans.

Well common sense, facts and reality like that aren’t going to help the demleftist use covid to illegally change voter laws during an election allowing them to flood the swing states with untraceable mail in ballots to steal an election.

That's nice. Nothing to do with the point that Trump ignored this crisis for months.

Really, where else were you going to put them? I mean, they wouldn't be in nursing homes to start with if their families really wanted them around.
Doubling down on being an idiot, Joe? Trump was trying to block the infected from coming over while the dems called him RACIST for it---Trump set about to get the Vaccines rightly or wrongly. Trump did all he could to stop the virus spread while the murdering dems put infected people in nursing homes purposesly spreading the disease around---see Gov. Whitmer, and Cuomo, and other murdering dem leaders.

You could say that, it just wouldn't be true.

There's a reason why the US has 4% of the population, but on Trump's watch, accounted for 25% of the Covid Cases/Deaths.

poor leadership.
Yeah, DEms putting infected Covid patients into nursing homes where the disease could spread easier. Chinese sending their infected people over to the US purposely spreading the disease as they bought up all the medical supplies that they could to resale at a profit.

The democrats and the establishment republicans are obviously afraid that if Trump runs again he will win in a landslide so big that rigging the election will be impossible.

Trump scares the hell out of them as if re-elected Trump may be out for revenge and will appoint people who don’t give out Get Out Of Jail Free cards. People who believe there should be only one rule of law and it should apply equally to everyone.

Trump will be mired in legal proceedings in 2024 and unable to campaign, so someone like Florida’s Governor DeSantis will run and win.

Actually, Republicans SHOULD be terrified of Trump running again, given how much damage he did to their party.

The untold story of Virginia was that Youngkin kept Trump at Arm's length...

I suspect Trump will make noises about running to separate stupid people like you from your money, but he'll leave the running to someone else.

JoeB131
Doesn't matter what anyone called it.

Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Didn't matter what you did before hand. What arrangements you made. Who was in the WH who said what or who did what. People were going to die. Its a pandemic shit for brains.

Yeah, DEms putting infected Covid patients into nursing homes where the disease could spread easier. Chinese sending their infected people over to the US purposely spreading the disease as they bought up all the medical supplies that they could to resale at a profit.

Where else were you going to put those patients with the less serious cases? NY State only has 40K hospital beds and 2.5 million Covid Cases. Simple math tells you that those folks were going to have to end up somewhere...

Doesn't matter what anyone called it.

Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Didn't matter what you did before hand. What arrangements you made. Who was in the WH who said what or who did what. People were going to die. Its a pandemic shit for brains.

A pandemic other countries handled much better than ours did because they had ACTUAL LEADERSHIP. They didn't call it a hoax. They didn't tell people it would magically disappear by Easter, they took actions.

It also helped that they treat health care as a right instead of a luxury consumer commodity, but that's a different discussion.

Not good enough. The loosed this virus on the world. They are to blame for every single death and every ruined economy. You can blame Trump all you want but once that virus his our shores people were going to die.

You can make a lot of valid criticism of how China handled this virus, mostly not sharing information. (Of course, it didn't help that Trump shut down the CDC's office in Beijing that would coordinate these kinds of responses.) There's no real evidence that this virus escaped from a lab.

Yes, people were going to die... But the US has had 770,000 deaths and Japan has had 18,000. What did Japan do right that we did wrong?

If anything, it should have been a LOT worse in Japan, both because they are a lot closer to China and have a lot more interaction with it, and because their population is much more densely packed than ours is.

So what did the Japanese do right.

They had actual leadership that took this seriously. They cancelled the 2020 Olympics, they shut down places where it could spread. They took serious actions that were unpopular, which is why PM Abe and Suga both resigned.

They enforced mask mandates and social distancing. (Wearing masks in public was already popular in Japan before the disease hit).

Now, there are some cultural differences. Japanese don't hug, kiss or shake hands when they greet each other.. they usually do the whole bowing thing.

Trump was trying to block the infected from coming over while the dems called him RACIST for it---Trump set about to get the Vaccines rightly or wrongly. Trump did all he could to stop the virus spread while the murdering dems put infected people in nursing homes purposesly spreading the disease around---see Gov. Whitmer, and Cuomo, and other murdering dem leaders.

Well, exactly right, it was racist... He didn't stop AMERICANS from coming back and bringing the disease with them, he blocked Chinese from coming over here, whether they were infected or not. He also allowed people to keep coming in from Europe until it was too late.

And again, nursing homes were the only places to put a lot of these people, there weren't enough hospital beds to even treat the SERIOUS cases.

Even though you claim not be a Trumptard, you would be welcomed in their cult, without a sweat.

What a moron, fuckstick.

My comment contained no links you mentally retarded, imbecile.

A link contains a .com, a . gov, a . net, a. org, not some random shit you decide to click.

www.politico.com › news › 2020/03/13

How's that extra chromosome treatin' ya?

You know how links work here, right? I can type "Smokin' OP blows homeless men for gin money" and make it a link to anything. Just click this and see:

Smokin' OP blows homeless men for gin money

Your links are contained where you typed "alarmingly hard to come by"and "called “a failing" went to sites with a ".net" suffix.

So, yeah, fuck you, retard...

Actually, Republicans SHOULD be terrified of Trump running again, given how much damage he did to their party.

The untold story of Virginia was that Youngkin kept Trump at Arm's length...

I suspect Trump will make noises about running to separate stupid people like you from your money, but he'll leave the running to someone else.
The Grand Old Establishment Republican Party is wimpy and afraid to take on the MSM. In many ways they are as corrupt as the Democratic Party. There are a lot of republican Swamp critters in the Swamp.

Trump came along and was willing to take on the media and the Democratic Party and fight to actually improve things in our nation. Considering the amount of opposition he ran into he did an excellent job. Of course along comes Joe Biden (the supposed nice guy) who sets out to undo everything Trump did and has largely succeeded.

Do you enjoy the high cost of gasoline? Thank Joe Biden.

Why do you think Trump will separate stupid people like me from my money? I have never donated a dime to a politician, republican or democrat, in my lifetime. I donate to charities where my money will actually do some good.

FYI, Trump is still being blamed for the Covid deaths even though more have now died under Biden in less than a year and with a vaccine for Biden to use to boot.

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.
China is to blame. Period.

Yiu have to loo

FYI, Trump is still being blamed for the Covid deaths even though more have now died under Biden in less than a year and with a vaccine for Biden to use to boot.

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.
You have to look at who is blaming him....POS Marxist Democrats and the CCP puppet

How's that extra chromosome treatin' ya?

You know how links work here, right? I can type "Smokin' OP blows homeless men for gin money" and make it a link to anything. Just click this and see:

Smokin' OP blows homeless men for gin money

Your links are contained where you typed "alarmingly hard to come by"and "called “a failing" went to sites with a ".net" suffix.

So, yeah, fuck you, retard...
Holy fuck, leave it a GQP NUT.
Just when you think they can't get any more RETARDED, they surprise you.
None of them contained a URL, you moron.

When others ask for a link, the person types in a URL, Idiot.

Forum List

Back