Trump still being blamed for Covid deaths

JoeB131
For a guy you say ignored the crisis I'd say you are full of shit as usual.

He had the mask companies ready to go. He had ventilators standing by and even had a hospital shit moored in NY harbor. A ship none of the idiots running the city ever used.

I'd say he did a lot.

Once that virus hit it was going to kill people. Its a pandemic shit for brains. No amount of "getting ready" was going to change the fact that people were going to die.

Didn't matter who was in the WH, who said what or who did what, people were going to die. That's a fact you can't seem to get through your thick skull.

If Barry or Bidung or Bush had been in the WH it wouldn't have made any difference. People die during a pandemic and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

For a guy you say ignored the crisis I'd say you are full of shit as usual.

He had the mask companies ready to go. He had ventilators standing by and even had a hospital shit moored in NY harbor. A ship none of the idiots running the city ever used.

I'd say he did a lot.

You could say that, it just wouldn't be true.

There's a reason why the US has 4% of the population, but on Trump's watch, accounted for 25% of the Covid Cases/Deaths.

poor leadership.

JoeB131
Bullshit.

You think people are stupid and weren't watching and listening to what was going on??

Of course they were. People aren't as stupid as you think they are. I know I went out and bought a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC came out with those instructions and you can bet millions of others did as well.

Poor leadership my ass. Leadership doesn't mean jack shit during a Pandemic. Pandemics kill and it doesn't matter who's in a leadership position. Shit for brains.

Oh and lets not forget how the Dems treated the pandemic. Hell they ranted and raved when Trump wanted to stop flights into the US. Pelousy told everyone it was nothing and they should all come out and enjoy the Chinese New Year with her stupid ass. That's leadership by God.

You think people are stupid and weren't watching and listening to what was going on??

Of course they were. People aren't as stupid as you think they are. I know I went out and bought a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC came out with those instructions and you can bet millions of others did as well.

I think people are stupid now, a year and a half into this thing.

The point was, people did mask and social distance, for about a month. Then they started whining about not being able to go to Applebees.

JoeB131
That's on them now isn't it. They all knew the dangers and decided to do as they pleased.

Right now they are all doing as they please. Deciding to get the vaccine or not. That's all on them. Not the leadership of the Country.

I love to see the stupidity of these stupid uneducated hate mongering Moon Bats.

The Chinese unleash a bio weapon in order to undermine Trump and put their man in the White House and the idiot Moon Bats blame Trump for the destruction caused by the bio weapon.

I love to see the stupidity of these stupid uneducated hate mongering Moon Bats.

The Chinese unleash a bio weapon in order to undermine Trump and put their man in the White House and the idiot Moon Bats blame Trump for the destruction caused by the bio weapon.

So the Chinese unleashed a bioweapon on themselves in the hope that Americans would take it back to America and Trump would completely fail in using the powers of his office to contain it?

Um, does this really make sense to you?

That's on them now isn't it. They all knew the dangers and decided to do as they pleased.

Right now they are all doing as they please. Deciding to get the vaccine or not. That's all on them. Not the leadership of the Country.

The key word in this is leadership. Trump didn't show any.

He called it a hoax.
He held super-spreader events
He discouraged masking.
When governors tried to contain this thing, he undermined them.

FYI, Trump is still being blamed for the Covid deaths even though more have now died under Biden in less than a year and with a vaccine for Biden to use to boot.

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.
Aa well he should. The unvaccinated bought all his tripe.

Barry blamed others for 8 years, so Biden already doing it is no shocker....

JoeB131

Dummy. They didn't intentionally release it on themselves but once they did they should have locked their country down. They didn't. The rest of the world had deal with their fuck up. Every single death and every failed economy is on the Chinese.

Dummy. They didn't intentionally release it on themselves but once they did they should have locked their country down. They didn't. The rest of the world had deal with their fuck up. Every single death and every failed economy is on the Chinese.

The Chinese did a pretty good job of locking their country down, which is why they contained it to Wuhan province.

The US, on the other hand... we had a president who called it a hoax and told his followers to show up with guns at the state capitol because they couldn't go to Applebees.

FYI, Trump is still being blamed for the Covid deaths even though more have now died under Biden in less than a year and with a vaccine for Biden to use to boot.

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.
The democrats and the establishment republicans are obviously afraid that if Trump runs again he will win in a landslide so big that rigging the election will be impossible.

Trump scares the hell out of them as if re-elected Trump may be out for revenge and will appoint people who don’t give out Get Out Of Jail Free cards. People who believe there should be only one rule of law and it should apply equally to everyone.

Trump will be mired in legal proceedings in 2024 and unable to campaign, so someone like Florida’s Governor DeSantis will run and win.

This is what non-thinking idiot liberals do.

They shirk any and all responsibility. All they're interested in is claiming the credit for things that go well.

Joe Biden is killing America...
Sure Trumptard.
Coronavirus tests are alarmingly hard to come by, which the top infectious disease expert at the National Institutes of Health called “a failing” on Thursday.

Asked about the delays Friday, Trump defiantly said: “I don’t take responsibility at all.”
When asked about his demolition of President Barack Obama’s pandemic response team, Trump called it “a nasty question.”

JoeB131
Not good enough. The loosed this virus on the world. They are to blame for every single death and every ruined economy. You can blame Trump all you want but once that virus his our shores people were going to die.

Carry on hard head.

Sure Trumptard.
Mentally retarded bed-wetting liberals like you need to wrap your pointed little heads around the fact that not everyone who disagrees with you is a Trumptard. I'm far from being one.

You, on the other hand, have completely nailed being a mentally retarded bed-wetting liberal...

Sure Trumptard.
Coronavirus tests are alarmingly hard to come by, which the top infectious disease expert at the National Institutes of Health called “a failing” on Thursday.

And, just in case anyone needs more proof that you're mentally retarded, this is where those links go:

2021-11-04.png

Stupid dumbfuck...

Reason it's Trump's fault is I've been a fuck-up since day one, because my parents raised me wrong, and I learned to blame others for my disposition. That and I enjoy victim roles.

I feel Trump should have parented us better.

Mentally retarded bed-wetting liberals like you need to wrap your pointed little heads around the fact that not everyone who disagrees with you is a Trumptard. I'm far from being one.

You, on the other hand, have completely nailed being a mentally retarded bed-wetting liberal...
So, you're just a regular, retarded, GQP nut?
Good tip.

And, just in case anyone needs more proof that you're mentally retarded, this is where those links go:

View attachment 560337

Stupid dumbfuck...
Even though you claim not be a Trumptard, you would be welcomed in their cult, without a sweat.

What a moron, fuckstick.

My comment contained no links you mentally retarded, imbecile.

A link contains a .com, a . gov, a . net, a. org, not some random shit you decide to click.

www.politico.com › news › 2020/03/13

Forum List

Back