Trump still being blamed for Covid deaths

A lot less than died here because we had shitty leadership.
Leadership didn't mean a thing once the virus hit. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Its kills people and all pandemics will. Doesn't matter what precautions you take, people will die. Hard head.

Right, because they aren't reputable, and again, any other president would have gotten them out just as fast, and probably wouldn't have botched initial distribution like Trump did.

And Florida now leads the country in Covid Cases. If Florida were a third world country, we'd slap it with a travel ban.

Hillary wouldn’t have done a damn thing to push vaccine development any faster than normal because Hillary and all democrats love regulations and procedures.

The only sources you consider to be reliable are the same sources that constantly printed false stories about Trump. You are a gullible fool if you believe anything they say or print.

You need to update your knowledge of the news. Florida DOES NOT lead the nation in COVID-19 cases. In fact it has the lowest rate in the nation.

It is neither Trump’s fault nor Biden’s fault. Covid is the result of China’s negligence, at a minimum. China and WHO’s delayed and inconsistent flow of information surrounding COVID was at a minimum, negligent.
Again, as I've pointed out a multitude of times, the United States does not wait for another country or organization to act, or to provide information, before we act.
Trump had two full months to respond to the virus outbreak. Hell, I would have been happy with just some planning. But no, it was easier to golf, tweet, and hold
pep rallies to shadow the Democratic primaries then it was to do the job he was actually elected to do.

Again, as I've pointed out a multitude of times, the United States does not wait for another country or organization to act, or to provide information, before we act.
Trump had two full months to respond to the virus outbreak. Hell, I would have been happy with just some planning. But no, it was easier to golf, tweet, and hold
pep rallies to shadow the Democratic primaries then it was to do the job he was actually elected to do.
Ok…. What kind of information was he getting from China and WHO and how valid was it? China and WHO had a moral obligation on a global basis to provide immediate and accurate information. You blame Trump solely and cut China and WHO a pass.

You are free to blame Trump and continually absolve China and the WHO. Trump calling it a hoax and minimizing lockdowns mitigated domestic panic and helped keep economic bleeding to a minimum compared to what Democrats would have done.

Quite the contrary, turning Covid into a cultural issue, like Trump did, made matters much, much worse.

Again- compared the US to other G-7 countries like Germany or Japan who took this seriously.

Refusing to mask or get a shot became a cultural issue in this country, and it never should have been.

Ok…. What kind of information was he getting from China and WHO and how valid was it? China and WHO had a moral obligation on a global basis to provide immediate and accurate information. You blame Trump solely and cut China and WHO a pass.

The only thing WHO did wrong was that they said it wasn't contagious until they realized it was. But they were admitting it was contagious by January 2020.

That still gave Trump two months to prepare, but he was too busy holding pep rallies and calling it a "hoax".

So let's review.

Trump Disbanded Obama's Pandemic Response team at the NSA
He discarded the Pandemic response plan
He removed the CDC field office in Beijing that would normally coordinate with Chinese officials
He imposed a travel ban that kept Chinese nationals out, but let infected Americans and Europeans in.
He used terms like "China Virus" and "Kung Flu" that led to an increase in violence against Asian-Americans.
He called it a hoax.
He promoted fake cures like Hydrocholroquinine (which he didn't take when he got Covid himself)
He held super-spreader events (bye-bye Herman Cain, he died as he lived, being a pathetic Uncle Tom)
He promoted quacks like Scott Atlas and Dr. Demon Sperm when the real doctors weren't telling him what he wanted to hear.
He openly discouraged mask wearing.
He openly encouraged people like the Michigan Militia idiots...

JoeB131
No. PANDEMIC.

Are you retarded?

1636456436952.png

There's always a pandemic or a recession or civil disturbance.... and the way most of us get on with our little lives is that we have leadership that can deal with it effectively.

The only thing WHO did wrong was that they said it wasn't contagious until they realized it was. But they were admitting it was contagious by January 2020.

That still gave Trump two months to prepare, but he was too busy holding pep rallies and calling it a "hoax".

So let's review.

Trump Disbanded Obama's Pandemic Response team at the NSA
He discarded the Pandemic response plan
He removed the CDC field office in Beijing that would normally coordinate with Chinese officials
He imposed a travel ban that kept Chinese nationals out, but let infected Americans and Europeans in.
He used terms like "China Virus" and "Kung Flu" that led to an increase in violence against Asian-Americans.
He called it a hoax.
He promoted fake cures like Hydrocholroquinine (which he didn't take when he got Covid himself)
He held super-spreader events (bye-bye Herman Cain, he died as he lived, being a pathetic Uncle Tom)
He promoted quacks like Scott Atlas and Dr. Demon Sperm when the real doctors weren't telling him what he wanted to hear.
He openly discouraged mask wearing.
He openly encouraged people like the Michigan Militia idiots...

You can review Trump all you want but The root cause for COVID was China’s negligence. Trump calling it the “the China Flu is Kung Flu” was a mockery of China because of that negligence. The notion that there was an increase in violence against Asians because of Trump is another example of Liberals’ victimization tactics. People to this day who would never vote for Trump are choosing not to mask up or get vaccinated.

You can review Trump all you want but The root cause for COVID was China’s negligence.

Except China actually handled it pretty well. They locked down the infected region until the disease passed.

Trump calling it the “the China Flu is Kung Flu” was a mockery of China because of that negligence.

Nope, it's just racist.

The notion that there was an increase in violence against Asians because of Trump is another example of Liberals’ victimization tactics.

People to this day who would never vote for Trump are choosing not to mask up or get vaccinated.

Really, I haven't met them. I know a lot of people don't like shots and don't like masking. I personally don't like getting shots, but I got this one.

rr6nik8.jpg

We're all paying for faucis gof experiment with the chinese. Not only that, our own govt jumped in bed with moderna to offer you the cure, that doesn't work, to their Frankenstein creation. Trump stopped the funding and that made fauci seethe with white hot rage. Fauci even telegraphed mockingly that we would experience an outbreak in 2017.

We're all paying for faucis gof experiment with the chinese. Not only that, our own govt jumped in bed with moderna to offer you the cure, that doesn't work, to their Frankenstein creation. Trump stopped the funding and that made fauci seethe with white hot rage. Fauci even telegraphed mockingly that we would experience an outbreak in 2017.
Deflection noted and appreciated.

On Jan 20th when Biden took office there were 459,874 deaths, today there are 757,849 leaving 327,975 under Biden's watch.

Also, from the first death to the day Trump left office the US averaged 1411 deaths per day. Under Biden we are averaging 1180 deaths per day.

Omg, give it the hell up already, do you have this as a cut and paste to put into every thread?

We know you love Biden, you really don't have to keep extolling his virtues with every post you make. ;)

Omg, give it the hell up already, do you have this as a cut and paste to put into every thread?

We know you love Biden, you really don't have to keep extolling his virtues with every post you make. ;)

You are now going back and finding 2 month old post just so you can reply to me? Fuck dude, if you need a pat on the head or a hug just say so, you do not need to hump my leg like this

You are now going back and finding 2 month old post just so you can reply to me? Fuck dude, if you need a pat on the head or a hug just say so, you do not need to hump my leg like this

Don't flatter yourself dude, this was bumped earlier today.... legend in your own mind, eh?? lol

Don't flatter yourself dude, this was bumped earlier today.... legend in your own mind, eh?? lol

yet you are still replying to post from back in October and now it is December. I never took you for the stalker type

yet you are still replying to post from back in October and now it is December. I never took you for the stalker type

Yes, pointing out that you continually like to parrot your apples to oranges comparison all over the place apparently, I'd be embarrassed if I were you as well. lol

Hint: Since it was bumped today, it was my first time reading it, imagine my surprise to see your faulty comparison for a 4th or 5th time now.

Forum List

Back