Trump still being blamed for Covid deaths

Yes, pointing out that you continually like to parrot your apples to oranges comparison all over the place apparently, I'd be embarrassed if I were you as well. lol

Hint: Since it was bumped today, it was my first time reading it, imagine my surprise to see your faulty comparison for a 4th or 5th time now.

This is how I picture you...desperate for my attention.

1639753290254.png

FYI, Trump is still being blamed for the Covid deaths even though more have now died under Biden in less than a year and with a vaccine for Biden to use to boot.

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.
We have always made about the response, the numbers themselves are differnt but let me address them later...

Trump:
  • Ignored it initially
  • Lied to American People about it
  • Had a incompetent response
  • Undermined his Medical Advisors
  • Eroded trust in public health
  • Suggested unproven medical interventions
Biden didn't do any of that. Biden had one major problem

Americans in counties that voted mostly for Trump were more than three times as likely to die from COVID in October than those in counties that voted mostly for Biden.

That is Trump, people are killing themselves following Trump and his minions... Trump enables antivax propaganda from MT Green and others... Do you seriously think Biden would put up with that crap...

Trump showed for the COVID response he is not a leader when it matters... If he had a half a clue about history he would have got reelected on COVID (America naturally rallies in time of crisis)...

🤣🤣 You wish, but thanks for the laugh! 👍🏻

Glad I'm apparently hitting a nerve.

Not at all, I find stalkers to be some what flattering, if a bit creepy as well. you are not the first to hump my leg looking for my attention, I am sure you will not be the last

Not at all, I find stalkers to be some what flattering, if a bit creepy as well. you are not the first to hump my leg looking for my attention, I am sure you will not be the last

Really bad tactic to use to try to keep me from tearing your posts apart, it's not working. :rolleyes:

FYI, Trump is still being blamed for the Covid deaths even though more have now died under Biden in less than a year and with a vaccine for Biden to use to boot.

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.
I don't blame Trump for his tard herd not getting vaxxed, although he certainly could be a helluva lot more vocal about encouraging people to get the Trump Vaccine. He has been far too silent about it.

Trump has said people should get the vax, but he is spending 99.9999 percent of his time still whining and lying about the 2020 election.

The people I blame for Trumptards not getting the vax are Tucker Carlson and his traveling wagon of monkeys at Fox News. Also, OANN. Also, every other whackjob pseudo-conservative propagandist media outlet.

Last edited:
I don't blame Trump for his tard herd not getting vaxxed, although he certainly go be a helluva lot more vocal about encouraging people to get the Trump Vaccine. He has been far too silent about it.

Trump has said people should get the vax, but he is spending 99.9999 percent of his time still whining and lying about the 2020 election.

The people I blame for Trumptards not getting the vax are Tucker Carlson and his traveling wagon of monkeys at Fox News. Also, OANN. Also, every other whackjob pseudo-conservative propagandist media outlet.

No mention of the constant censoring, lies, propaganda coming out of CNN, msnbc, networks pushing this magical snake potion?

I don't blame Trump for his tard herd not getting vaxxed, although he certainly go be a helluva lot more vocal about encouraging people to get the Trump Vaccine. He has been far too silent about it.

Wow!

I had no idea that minorities watched Fox news

I think you are far safer just blaming global warming.

Wow!

I had no idea that minorities watched Fox news

I think you are far safer just blaming global warming.
Minorities are not Trumptards. I specified Trumptards.

All caught up now?

No mention of the constant censoring, lies, propaganda coming out of CNN, msnbc, networks pushing this magical snake potion?
96 percent of the people dying from Covid are unvaxxed. The unvaxxed are filling up hospitals, preventing other sick people from getting access to health care.

Those who are vaxxed are NOT dying.

Gee, that's some snake potion, innit dumbass?

Counties that voted heavily for Trump have a death rate 3 times greater than counties that voted heavily for Biden.

So this is mostly a Trumptard problem.

96 percent of the people dying from Covid are unvaxxed. The unvaxxed are filling up hospitals, preventing other sick people from getting access to health care.

Those who are vaxxed are NOT dying.

Gee, that's some snake potion, innit dumbass?

50/50 vaxxed/unvaxxed at hospitals. Yeah, it's great huh.

Counties that voted heavily for Trump have a death rate 3 times greater than counties that voted heavily for Biden.

So this is mostly a Trumptard problem.
Prove it. Then prove those deaths were from Covid. We know, and it has been proven, hospitals lie to get more money.

Prove it. Then prove those deaths were from Covid.

We know, and it has been proven, hospitals lie to get more money.
Prove it.

i-did-my-own-research.jpg

Prove it.

i-did-my-own-research.jpg

A conspiracy website no one has ever heard of? That's what you have?!? :lol:

A single anecdote from an anonymous "nurse". That's all that is.

A single anecdote.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back