Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

All that was asked of you in the pandemic was to stay home, collect a check and cook your own food. Why do you equate that with a major surgical procedure? Is your trailer house that crappy?

Yes, because everyone's job can be translated into a home work environment.....

Talk about a laptop class idiot.....

I understand that your feelings are hurt which is why your personal attacks--which have absolutely no effect on me--are legion.

You made a poor choice. Oh well. The unvaxxed have been accused of it from the beginning. But we are not groupthinkers, see, so we do not care.
Yet here you are, every morning, telling us how much you don't care what we think.

So clearly, you're not telling the truth on this. And that seems to be your one consistent act--abject dishonesty.

Lockdowns were dumb for something that was under control and wasn't coming here to start with.
COVID was only at a few cases and was going to be down to zero by spring....until the Dems made Trump lock down the country....

All part of their plan to spread COVID

Yeah, he did that too fido....

Meanwhile back in reality, the US is about at 2/3 fully vaccinated. About 20% more and we will achieve herd immunity.
Nope. We're nearly 90% vaxed and Omicron's gonna get us. You too.

Greg

Yet here you are, every morning, telling us how much you don't care what we think.

So clearly, you're not telling the truth on this. And that seems to be your one consistent act--abject dishonesty.

I do not give one iota of a care what you think of me. I do care about getting the truth out no matter what. What YOU THINK about me personally is of no consequence to me, even as you hurl personal invective my way. I don't care. Imagine the freedom in that. I know you cannot.

Hey Penny, when we figure out just how devastating the vaccines are, and you end up getting cancer from them, will you be happy if we who are unvaccinated tell you that you took an experimental vaccine, don't clog up our hospitals, you can "die at home"?

Is that a great thing to say? yes or no
If I get cancer, cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in the US.

don't clog up our hospitals, you can "die at home"? if your unvaccinated.

I stand for that. You might not like it, but the hospitals will take you anyway, they shouldn't .

I stand for that. You might not like it, but the hospitals will take you anyway, they shouldn't .
Perhaps we should also include immunity in all of this.

He issued a lockdown too dumbledork.

Correct... A lock down was the right thing to do.
He shouldn't have promised miracles, undermined his CDC, acted irresponsibly, etc...

That is why he lost the election so badly.

Lockdowns were the right thing if the mortalities overall were what we thought in the beginning, 2%-4% across the board.

After the real numbers started coming out they were just theater, because they ignored the other risks inherent with implementing them.

The only risk calculated was COVID, and even that was based on the wrong mortality figures.

Okay then Penny advocates for medical care based on political affiliation.

So not universal health care, then. Noted.

Makes you wonder why he declared a national emergency.
Because it opened up access to funds he sent to states and what not. It also bypassed some regulations so that healthcare workers and such could respond faster.
Its no secret.

Even Trumps main advisor admits that Trump was responsible for hundreds of thousands of COVID deaths

Trump White House COVID-19 coordinator Deborah Birx says most deaths could have been avoided

Pure unadulterated guesswork.

Meanwhile back in reality, the US is about at 2/3 fully vaccinated. About 20% more and we will achieve herd immunity.
ummm actually, you dont know what "herd immunity" is, dumbfuck. The "its not a vaccine" doesnt stop the spread.
I hope you get socially assassinated for spreading misinformation :D

Actually, that’s what trumps tax break did. Biden’s stimulus went to poor people and his infrastructure bill is going to impoverished communities. You’re so wrong.
Oh stop it. Bidens stimulus stole from workers to give money to buy votes from many who don't even work or contribute to anything---which caused the price of everything to shoot up making billionaires more billions from even the poor that got some of the stimulus---the lions share of the stimulus went directly to the billionaires like Soros. Now IDIOTS didn't realize that BIDEN vote buying will have long term consequences for everyone especially for those who got money funneled to them and weren't bright enough to pay down their debt---the result is much higher prices for rent, electric, food which will hit the poor the hardest already which is going to get much much worse.

It's immoral and ignorant to take from workers to allow politicians to buy votes both legal and illegal ones.

I do not give one iota of a care what you think of me. I do care about getting the truth out no matter what. What YOU THINK about me personally is of no consequence to me, even as you hurl personal invective my way. I don't care. Imagine the freedom in that. I know you cannot.
Right...

You continue to follow me around like a poodle because you don't care.

You have no interest in the truth. Otherwise, you'd admit that the vaccine has saved hundreds of thousands of lives and likely millions worldwide. But that doesn't get you any attention. So you won't say it. Because that is the one reason you're here...to get the attention you can't get in real life from everyone who knows that you're a loser.

America needed a strong, sober, mature, intelligent, stable, honest, steady hand.

Instead, we had a petulant, dishonest child who played games to protect his only priority, himself.

It went downhill from there.
If we needed that, why did you vote for biden?
JK its rhetorical. I know why.
Because.
Cult.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Spreading lies? You should go to Spotify

Yeah, we most certainly can’t handle any disenting opinions, particularly from those that are qualified. It threatens the lemmings lefties.

Forum List

Back