Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

I don’t believe 40% on ventilators are vaxed. More like 24%

Beaumont. Our own state. As of yesterday. Blue are double vaxxed. Green are boosted. Read the chart. (PS I know about stuff like this because, yeah, I research.)

1643803856760.png

Too many already have. And since we have been in a Moral Panic like no other, the information has been suppressed. But when it starts coming out--oh my. Heart attacks, blood clots, cardiac arrests. Numbers none of us can probably believe.

All cause mortality in young people up to levels no one can believe either.

Next up: soft tissue cancers. Listen, these shots mess up MENSTRUAL CYCLES. ?!?!?! But maybe you'll get lucky. You avoided, I don't know, a bad virus. Who knows what comes next. You pays your money and you make your choice.
Ahh...more conspiracy theories.

"You pays your money..."

And you're supposedly a teacher?

:laughing0301:
Your douchy attempt at sarcasm speaks so much truth that you draw downvotes from the likes of Penelope.

:auiqs.jpg:
Here is the truth that you folks cant be sarcastic about

20220130_051351[1].jpg

Don't see any goofy memes to refute these numbers huh??

Or this....

FKemRQuWUAQ0BQR.jpg

And this.....

FKevpKhWQAIdVcr.jpg

He's still a senile old dumbo tho who doesn't know what day it is -- so there's that.....

Yup, our economy just grew under Biden by more then 5%, more then it has since the 1980s.
Our economy didn't grow--------it stole future tax revenue spread it around making billionaires richer and causing a giant INFLATIONARY CYCLE and assets bubble. The Chickens will be coming home to roost for this nonsense---the bubble has already developed a hole that is getting ready to explode while INFLATION will cause most to suffer especially among the elderly and poor.

Yet we are watching the Progs in power who over and over told us they know better doing the soap acting drama agenda. Remember all of the Prog shill media telling us so? They are all frauds.
You’ve already been proven wrong. Look how many outspoken anti vaxers have died. Look how few vaxed have died.

But then you’ll just doubt the results like the election. Fake news.

Instead you listen to fake news off the web. When republicans say do your research what they mean is listen to the scientists and then listen to joe Rogen and decide

GDP is up bigly. Jobs available. Consumer confidence up. You’re a republican right? It’s a midterm correct? You’re playing politics.
Over 70% of the parents in ghettos are single. With most starting as teenagers. 3rd world living with comforts that costs a first world resources for nothing has been bigly for many decades.

Cry, cry, cry harder.

The vaccines offer a very short, continually shortening window of protection. Like a crack addict chasing their first high. The harm grows exponentially too.

Again...does your school district know the lies you're posting? Or do you have to hide your mis-information campaign because you know you're full of shit?

Our economy didn't grow--------it stole future tax revenue spread it around making billionaires richer and causing a giant INFLATIONARY CYCLE. The Chickens will be coming home to roost for this nonsense---
Actually, that’s what trumps tax break did. Biden’s stimulus went to poor people and his infrastructure bill is going to impoverished communities. You’re so wrong.

When I prove to be smarter than you, which is quite often, you only have personal attacks.

You've only proven to be a paranoid loser.

Nobody believes you which is why you spend so much time trying to convince people. My guess is that you take these crazy stances to get the attention you can't garner in real life.

Did you know that "anti-vaxxers" research more than people who took the vaccine?

Remember when the idea that the lab leak was nuts?

Remember when they told women who reported menstrual issues with the vaccines were nuts?

Say....why does a vaccine cause MENSTRUAL ISSUES anyway?

Uh huh
I’m not going to chase, research and debunk all your fake news.

You’ve already been proven wrong. Look how many outspoken anti vaxers have died. Look how few vaxed have died.

But then you’ll just doubt the results like the election. Fake news.

Instead you listen to fake news off the web. When republicans say do your research what they mean is listen to the scientists and then listen to joe Rogen and decide

Anecdotes. I have data that is up to the minute, as the vaccines wane.

Also.

Every medication you take should be risk v. reward. Would the patient take the medication at the outset knowing they will need THREE shots and that the shots would only provide a short window of protection?

Of course, the patients weren't given that information.

You've only proven to be a paranoid loser.

Nobody believes you which is why you spend so much time trying to convince people. My guess is that you take these crazy stances to get the attention you can't garner in real life.
I wonder if she knows she’s lying or is she repeating lied and doesn’t know it. Is she stupid or a liar? I think stupid.

Forum List

Back