Is Trump Auditioning Noem for VP at today’s rally?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Trump and Noem will appear together tonight at a rally, at which time she will endorse him for president. What a wonderful VP she would make - an intelligent, accomplished popular governor wHo could actually take on major initiatives!

Last edited:
Trump and Noem will appear together tonight at a rally, at which time she will endorse him for president. What a wonderful VP she would make - an intelligent, accomplished popular governor will could actually take on major initiatives!

Hmmm didn't know. I would love to hear her speak, Nikki Haley came through here 2 weeks ago and she did well in front of a couple thousand people, I thought. Of course, she is popular in her home state.

Hmmm didn't know. I would love to hear her speak, Nikki Haley came through here 2 weeks ago and she did well in front of a couple thousand people, I thought. Of course, she is popular in her home state.
Hmm....was just reading this about the governor:

Editor’s Note: For transparency, I am completely against Kristi Noem being President Trump’s Vice President. I know a lot of people like her but her milquetoast tendencies have been undeniable. Even her more conservative views are tempered by “RINOisms” that cannot be denied. One can easily argue based on her policy choices, particularly in the fight against Cultural Marxism, that she is the closest we’ve seen in a Republican governor since Mike Pence was in Indiana. That VP choice failed miserably and I fear Noem would be the same. With that said, here’s the news generated by Discern Reporter
:eusa_think:Playing for VP? South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem to Endorse Donald Trump ⋆ 🔔 The Liberty Daily

Whenever I see her name pop up, my mind immediately goes to the gutter..
Id eat a hotdog out of that womans ass. And i dont really care for hotdogs.

I liked Noem for a long time. However, friendly reminder that she vetoed a bill that would have banned men competing in women's sports.

Allowing men in women's sports is part of Biden's "woke" agenda. Be careful who you support.

Hmm....was just reading this about the governor:

Editor’s Note: For transparency, I am completely against Kristi Noem being President Trump’s Vice President. I know a lot of people like her but her milquetoast tendencies have been undeniable. Even her more conservative views are tempered by “RINOisms” that cannot be denied. One can easily argue based on her policy choices, particularly in the fight against Cultural Marxism, that she is the closest we’ve seen in a Republican governor since Mike Pence was in Indiana. That VP choice failed miserably and I fear Noem would be the same. With that said, here’s the news generated by Discern Reporter
:eusa_think:Playing for VP? South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem to Endorse Donald Trump ⋆ 🔔 The Liberty Daily
Another ''reliable'' source.

Trump and Noem will appear together tonight at a rally, at which time she will endorse him for president. What a wonderful VP she would make - an intelligent, accomplished popular governor wHo could actually take on major initiatives!

I hope not! We need her in SD!

Oh, yeah, wait. I just saw it was -- ahem -- politico.com. Nevermind.

I hope not! We need her in SD!

Oh, yeah, wait. I just saw it was -- ahem -- politico.com. Nevermind.

I was thinking of you when I opened this thread! Think of it not as losing a great Governor, but getting in place, after Trump completes his 2nd term, a wonderful, conservative, successful first woman president - who will serve through 2036 and Make America Great Again!

I was thinking of you when I opened this thread! Think of it not as losing a great Governor, but getting in place, after Trump completes his 2nd term, a wonderful, conservative, successful first woman president - who will serve through 2036 and Make America Great Again!

If there's a woman in America who is suitable for this, it is she.

It's that time where everyone interested plays suck up. I don't know how Kari Lake will take it if Trump were to choose someone else. She's really been sucking up.

Lining up outside the venue for today's rally!

Make sure y'all watch the most gorgeous Governor in the land!

The weather's finally cooler -- only 84° in Rapid City.

Lining up outside the venue for today's rally!

Make sure y'all watch the most gorgeous Governor in the land!

The weather's finally cooler -- only 84° in Rapid City.

Where can we watch it? Will Newsmax cover it?

Woah! Can you imagine the Vice Presidential debate between her and empty-headed ‘the passage of time is important because time, and its passage, IS the passage of time” Harris?

It would be great! Gov. Kristi has got so much more intellectual get-up-and-go than Skankalicious Harris!

Forum List

Back