Married South Dakota Govern Kristi Noem Having Affair With Trump Aid Coey Lewandowski.

EXCLUSIVE: Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski have been having a years-long clandestine affair​

BREAKING: MAGA Governor Kristi Noem is embroiled in a seedy scandal as it's revealed that she has been having an extramarital affair with top Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski — who is also married and is an alleged sexual predator.

The stunning revelation was first reported in The Daily Mail, which spoke to several source who attested that the sordid clandestine affair has been going on for years, since at least 2019.

Noem, the Governor of South Dakota and a rising star in the increasingly fascist Republican Party, has been floated as a possible running mate for Trump in 2024.

Ironically, Noem loves to claim that she is a strong supporter of "family values." Meanwhile she has been cheating on her husband with the utterly vile Lewandowski — perhaps because she thinks it will help her career.

On top of that, Noem is an avid supporter of "traditional marriage," which is really just a euphemism for bigotry against homosexual couples. She has said that it's a "a special, God-given union between one man and one woman." The hypocrisy is enough to make you sick.

Lewandowski has been aggressively lobbying to get Noem selected as Trump's vice presidential candidate. Now, we know why...

"He may not be very smart, but it takes big balls to lobby to have your mistress named one of the most powerful people in the country," said one Republican operative.

"Every time someone said something about how Kristi would be a savior to the conservative movement, someone else would say, 'Right, the savior that's f*cking Corey Lewandowski,'" revealed one Trump administration employee.

The Daily Mail was able to uncover mountains of evidence of the affair. There have been dozens of trips that "mixed business and pleasure," flights on donor planes, and luxury resort visits where others witnessed them being intimate.

On one occasion, the two were so affectionate that Noem was mistaken for Lewandowski's wife.

Lewandowski, a consummate creep, is married to a 9/11 widow and has four children. He has had other affairs in the past, including allegedly with campaign press secretary Hope Hicks.

As usual, the party of family values is anything but.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

• Everybody does it.
  • It's none of our business.
  • This is a private matter between her and her husband.
  • It's a way to "manage her anxiety".
  • It's not affecting how she does her job!
  • Why are you so obsessed with the sex lives of others?

Sound familiar?

920x920.jpg

Translation -- "We're scared shitless of this woman and thus must smear her endlessly.

We're no where near her league, so HATE-HATE-HATE".

Holy shit! Your translator is so broken you threw a rod in your brain! 😂😂😂😂
I can't give you any credit for a "good try"! Your retort was just a steaming pile!
Do you need a do over?

Politicians of her generation grew up watching feminists continue to strongly support Bill Clinton after he took advantage of a naive early-twenties plump intern to get blowjobs to completion in the Oval Office. Those feminists told us that a politician's sex life is none of our business and we were dirty-minded busy bodies to even question it.

So, we are surprised by this, why?

Married South Dakota GovernorRepublican Kristi Noem & Trump Advisor Corey Lewandowski Have Been In Years-Long Clandestine Affair.
rising Republican star tipped by many to be Donald Trump's running mate should he win the presidential nomination has been involved in a clandestine affair for years, multiple sources tell DailyMail.com.

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem, 51 – who stresses her belief in 'family values' – and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski, who is also married, began carrying on in 2019, if not before.

Now news of the relationship threatens to wreck Noem's chances of joining Trump's ticket in a potential rematch with President Joe Biden.

Neither denied the affair when asked by DailyMail.com. The Governor issued a statement attacking us for the timing of the article, while Lewandowski did not respond to a request for comment.

So another "Family Values" Republican (kinda Marjorie Taylor "I Banged Guys At My Gym While Was Still Married" Green) is caught out having an affair.

I guess I will never understand what kind of family values Republicans have.
Doubtful. Corey couldn’t get laid if his life depended on it. He’s not going to land a governor.

You didn't do a very good job then.

How about you list what 'evidence' of this affair you've seen that convinces you it's not a smear campaign.

I said what already. Neither aren't even denying it now.

I said what already. Neither aren't even denying it now.

You didn't even read the article. :rolleyes:

This is a breaking story and should be taken with a grain of salt before taking it at face value. Both Noem and Lewandowski are married (to other people), and the Governor has in the past denied similar rumors of an affair with Mr. Lewandowski, most notably on Sept. 29, 2021, when she tweeted:

These rumors are total garbage and a disgusting lie. These old, tired attacks on conservative women are based on a falsehood that we can't achieve anything without a man's help.I love Bryon. I'm proud of the God-fearing family we've raised together. Now I'm getting back to work
2:21 PM · Sep 29, 2021

Doubtful. Corey couldn’t get laid if his life depended on it. He’s not going to land a governor.
He could, and I'm sure does, get laid by his wife. He has the look and mannerisms of a long-married man who is advancing his career and is not on the make.

There is no evidence that Noem is cheating on her own spouse, but if she was, it would either be with some other senior official or some hot guy staffer or personal trainer or some such.

Not Corey Lewendowsky.

Forum List

Back