Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

You've only proven to be a paranoid loser.

Nobody believes you which is why you spend so much time trying to convince people. My guess is that you take these crazy stances to get the attention you can't garner in real life.

I understand that your feelings are hurt which is why your personal attacks--which have absolutely no effect on me--are legion.

You made a poor choice. Oh well. The unvaxxed have been accused of it from the beginning. But we are not groupthinkers, see, so we do not care.

Our economy didn't grow--------it stole future tax revenue spread it around making billionaires richer and causing a giant INFLATIONARY CYCLE and assets bubble. The Chickens will be coming home to roost for this nonsense---the bubble has already developed a hole that is getting ready to explode while INFLATION will cause most to suffer especially among the elderly and poor.

All presidents since at least Reagan have done that so what I don't get is those who only condemn certain ones.

Anecdotes. I have data that is up to the minute, as the vaccines wane.

Also.

Every medication you take should be risk v. reward. Would the patient take the medication at the outset knowing they will need THREE shots and that the shots would only provide a short window of protection?

Of course, the patients weren't given that information.
They didn’t know. Still, we would have gotten vaccinated.

Youre ignorant and selfish. A scary combo. If you had herpies and they had a vaccine, you’d take the shot. so you are risking your life and they say our lives too. You’re why it’s spreading and mutating.

You’ve already been proven wrong. Look how many outspoken anti vaxers have died. Look how few vaxed have died.

But then you’ll just doubt the results like the election. Fake news.

Instead you listen to fake news off the web. When republicans say do your research what they mean is listen to the scientists and then listen to joe Rogen and decide
You live off of the 95% propaganda we get in near everything. Experiencing things different than that is another matter.

What a fragile little snowflake you are while you advocate for a policy of "let them die".

Go to the transplant list.

Donate a kidney this week.

If you won't, your attitude is "let them die".

I WILL follow up.

Youre ignorant and selfish. A scary combo. If you had herpies and they had a vaccine, you’d take the shot. so you are risking your life and they say our lives too. You’re why it’s spreading and mutating.

Okay. Now your feelings are hurt and you're scared and threatened. Well. We can expect this on a wide scale as the authoritarian brigade find out their obedience was actually a stupid move.

I mean you realize we have known since JULY that the vaccines do not stop transmission.....right?

You’re hoping for a day you can say I told you so. It will never come. 3 out of 4 who die are idiots like you. I find it weird that doesn’t bother you

So you are so hurtsy feelings, and so scared and threatened, and also so stubbornly stupid, that you will never admit you made a wrong choice.

Yeesh

But that's on you

LOL what an idiot. Find another topic to harp on. You suck at this one.

IF you don't sign up for the transplant list to donate a kidney, your attitude is "let them die".

Or a liver. A living liver donor.

LIVE UP TO YOUR PRINCIPLES.

I will check back.

IF you don't sign up for the transplant list to donate a kidney, your attitude is "let them die".

Or a liver. A living liver donor.

LIVE UP TO YOUR PRINCIPLES.

I will check back.
All that was asked of you in the pandemic was to stay home, collect a check and cook your own food. Why do you equate that with a major surgical procedure? Is your trailer house that crappy?

All that was asked of you in the pandemic was to stay home, collect a check and cook your own food. Why do you equate that with a major surgical procedure? Is your trailer house that crappy?

Let them die. Get on that transplant list, or else you KNOW there are people dying and you are not acting!!!

Nothing, no act is too far to keep people from DYING!!!!

Forum List

Back