Married South Dakota Govern Kristi Noem Having Affair With Trump Aid Coey Lewandowski.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Married South Dakota GovernorRepublican Kristi Noem & Trump Advisor Corey Lewandowski Have Been In Years-Long Clandestine Affair.
rising Republican star tipped by many to be Donald Trump's running mate should he win the presidential nomination has been involved in a clandestine affair for years, multiple sources tell DailyMail.com.

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem, 51 – who stresses her belief in 'family values' – and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski, who is also married, began carrying on in 2019, if not before.

Now news of the relationship threatens to wreck Noem's chances of joining Trump's ticket in a potential rematch with President Joe Biden.

Neither denied the affair when asked by DailyMail.com. The Governor issued a statement attacking us for the timing of the article, while Lewandowski did not respond to a request for comment.

So another "Family Values" Republican (kinda Marjorie Taylor "I Banged Guys At My Gym While Was Still Married" Green) is caught out having an affair.

I guess I will never understand what kind of family values Republicans have.

Married South Dakota GovernorRepublican Kristi Noem & Trump Advisor Corey Lewandowski Have Been In Years-Long Clandestine Affair.
rising Republican star tipped by many to be Donald Trump's running mate should he win the presidential nomination has been involved in a clandestine affair for years, multiple sources tell DailyMail.com.

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem, 51 – who stresses her belief in 'family values' – and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski, who is also married, began carrying on in 2019, if not before.

Now news of the relationship threatens to wreck Noem's chances of joining Trump's ticket in a potential rematch with President Joe Biden.

Neither denied the affair when asked by DailyMail.com. The Governor issued a statement attacking us for the timing of the article, while Lewandowski did not respond to a request for comment.

So another "Family Values" Republican (kinda Marjorie Taylor "I Banged Guys At My Gym While Was Still Married" Green) is caught out having an affair.

I guess I will never understand what kind of family values Republicans have.
:linky:

Cory Lewandowski worked in the Trump WH. While he does not look like much, he must carry a big stick. We know that he was banging the incredible Hope Hicks while he was there. Hicks is top shelf. Even Dylan McVeiny would pop a rod for her. And now it is being rumored that Cory is banging the very hot, very sensual Kristi Noem. This guy is a super stud!
WYEHO?

Forum List

Back