Married South Dakota Govern Kristi Noem Having Affair With Trump Aid Coey Lewandowski.

You didn't even read the article. :rolleyes:

This is a breaking story and should be taken with a grain of salt before taking it at face value. Both Noem and Lewandowski are married (to other people), and the Governor has in the past denied similar rumors of an affair with Mr. Lewandowski, most notably on Sept. 29, 2021, when she tweeted:

These rumors are total garbage and a disgusting lie. These old, tired attacks on conservative women are based on a falsehood that we can't achieve anything without a man's help.I love Bryon. I'm proud of the God-fearing family we've raised together. Now I'm getting back to work
2:21 PM · Sep 29, 2021

Yes, she has denied it in the past. She is no longer.

The Daily Mail has a whole write up on this that contains 0 proof. In fact they state (at the END of the article), that it remains to be seen if the allegations amount to anything. It's all bullshit.

Let's see. Noem a married Woman is banging Lewindowski, a married man.

P01135809 is a serial adulterer who was banging Stephanie Clifford (a.k.a, "Stormy Daniels") while Melania was knocked up with Baron. Sounds like both Noem and Lewindowski are a perfect fit. Amoral married people who fucked around their respective spouses who be working man who fucked on each of his wives.

Maybe Noem would have been willing to give P01135809 blowjobs on the side, as one of her duties.

Yes, she has denied it in the past. She is no longer.

You said she never did. :cuckoo: You're a fool.

I found 4 articles all having been posted 7 hours or less ago, all with 'anonymous sources' saying blah, blah, blah, nothing to back it up, no pictures, nothing to corroborate any of it. And in the past when it was brought up she very publicly denounced it. I hope she sues them and wins millions.

No she didnt.

Married South Dakota GovernorRepublican Kristi Noem & Trump Advisor Corey Lewandowski Have Been In Years-Long Clandestine Affair.
rising Republican star tipped by many to be Donald Trump's running mate should he win the presidential nomination has been involved in a clandestine affair for years, multiple sources tell DailyMail.com.

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem, 51 – who stresses her belief in 'family values' – and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski, who is also married, began carrying on in 2019, if not before.

Now news of the relationship threatens to wreck Noem's chances of joining Trump's ticket in a potential rematch with President Joe Biden.

Neither denied the affair when asked by DailyMail.com. The Governor issued a statement attacking us for the timing of the article, while Lewandowski did not respond to a request for comment.

So another "Family Values" Republican (kinda Marjorie Taylor "I Banged Guys At My Gym While Was Still Married" Green) is caught out having an affair.

I guess I will never understand what kind of family values Republicans have.
The issue isn’t Republican women cheating on their husbands – it’s Republicans claiming to be the party of ‘family values’ and ‘morality.’

The issue isn’t Republican women cheating on their husbands – it’s Republicans claiming to be the party of ‘family values’ and ‘morality.’

Well we all know the democrats certainly can't make that claim. :laughing0301: They're supposed to be 'for the workers', and what a lie that is.

The majority of pols are scum, there are only a few that are good, you only care about tearing down one of the good ones, because you're a petty partisan that only cares about the letter after someone's name.

Reading comprehension please. Words have meanings. I said she is no longer denying it. Someone else said she is still denying it. I said "she never did".

Comprehend all the words.

Spin. spin. spin. It's all there in black and white exactly what you said.

Here are 'all the words'.

I found 4 articles all having been posted 7 hours or less ago, all with 'anonymous sources' saying blah, blah, blah, nothing to back it up, no pictures, nothing to corroborate any of it. And in the past when it was brought up she very publicly denounced it. I hope she sues them and wins millions.

Your 3 word response to that post:

No she didnt.

Lewandowski, meanwhile, has been married to 9/11 widow Alison, since 2005, and has four children with her .

What a sleazeball.

‘He may not be very smart, but it takes big balls to lobby to have your mistress named one of the most powerful people in the country,' one GOP operative told DailyMail.com.

Inside married SD gov Kristi Noem and Corey Lewandowski's affair

You keep pointing to the one article that's being repeated all over media that has no sources to back any of it up, that even says right in the article:

This is a breaking story and should be taken with a grain of salt before taking it at face value. Both Noem and Lewandowski are married (to other people), and the Governor has in the past denied similar rumors of an affair with Mr. Lewandowski, most notably on Sept. 29, 2021, when she tweeted:
These rumors are total garbage and a disgusting lie. These old, tired attacks on conservative women are based on a falsehood that we can't achieve anything without a man's help.I love Bryon. I'm proud of the God-fearing family we've raised together. Now I'm getting back to work

Yet you take it for fact without any evidence that it's true whatsoever, I thought you were better than that, apparently I was wrong.

Married South Dakota GovernorRepublican Kristi Noem & Trump Advisor Corey Lewandowski Have Been In Years-Long Clandestine Affair.
rising Republican star tipped by many to be Donald Trump's running mate should he win the presidential nomination has been involved in a clandestine affair for years, multiple sources tell DailyMail.com.

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem, 51 – who stresses her belief in 'family values' – and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski, who is also married, began carrying on in 2019, if not before.

Now news of the relationship threatens to wreck Noem's chances of joining Trump's ticket in a potential rematch with President Joe Biden.

Neither denied the affair when asked by DailyMail.com. The Governor issued a statement attacking us for the timing of the article, while Lewandowski did not respond to a request for comment.

So another "Family Values" Republican (kinda Marjorie Taylor "I Banged Guys At My Gym While Was Still Married" Green) is caught out having an affair.

The irony is that only conservatives are embarrassed or defensive when they get caught

Libs have no moral standards to live up to after they promote anti family values

You keep pointing to the one article that's being repeated all over media that has no sources to back any of it up, that even says right in the article:

Yet you take it for fact without any evidence that it's true whatsoever, I thought you were better than that, apparently I was wrong.

Republican Conservative Christian values on display.

I guess you give them credit for not displaying those values out in public like Boebert.

Why would that wreck her chances? Seems like that would make her more appealing to MAGAts.

Forum List

Back