Looking back without all the media blur was Trump right all along about ‘Mexico’s people’?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Trump-
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. […] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

Conversely, was/is Biden right about white supremacy in America?

Biden-
“White supremacy … is the single most dangerous terrorist threat in our homeland,” Biden said. “And I’m not just saying this because I’m at a Black HBCU. I say this wherever I go.”

Trump-
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. […] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

Biden-
“White supremacy … is the single most dangerous terrorist threat in our homeland,” Biden said. “And I’m not just saying this because I’m at a Black HBCU. I say this wherever I go.”
Dude, are you really stupid enough to believe that Mexico is "sending" these people?

Trump was correct, he just should have made it more general than just Mexico since the Democrats are welcoming unknown illegals from 150 different countries.
Just think about how much more money the U.S. will hemorrhage via remittances when they are all employed.

Trump was correct, he just should have made it more general than just Mexico since the Democrats are welcoming unknown illegals from 150 different countries.

Mexico owns that too. They let them pass thru willy-nilly. They let them on trains, give them AC Busses to transport all the way to the border. Nary a peep out of the DC R.

I bet Trump would be pointing out the “obvious”. It would be stopped, slowed, or never started (usong common sense). Many of hem are murdering, raping and robbing.

We had enough to deal with + Black crime and drug imports.

Oops, UPDATE: It's now 9 of the 10!!!!!

CityCountryHomicidesPopulationPer
1Colima
23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
Mexico
2Zamora
Mexico
3Ciudad Obregón
Mexico
4Zacatecas
Mexico
5Tijuana
Mexico
6Celaya
Mexico
7Uruapan
Mexico
8New Orleans
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
9Ciudad Juárez
Mexico
10Acapulco
Mexico

Trump-

Biden-
Trump could have extrapolated that to ANY country that is encouraging people to leave and come to America. They aren't sending us their best and a whole lot of them are their worst. Even the Biden administration admits at least 3% or so of those apprehended at the border have criminal records. They don't tell us how many are MS 13 gang members and other certain bad actors. They don't tell us why 25k to 27k single military aged Chinese men have arrived and been turned loose in the country. And they certainly don't mention the hundreds of thousands of gottaways that we don't know who they are, where they are from, or where they are now but it's pretty certain that since they entered that way instead of coming through the CBP, they're up to no good.

Trump acknowledges that certainly some who arrive are just looking for a better life and have no criminal intent. But only the most naive, brainwashed, or indoctrinated ideologues can fault him for understanding that a certain number of those cross the border via permission or clandestinely are not 'good' people and bring a lot of crime and other problems with them.

If only 1% of those admitted by Biden are bad actors, that would still be 60,000 more dangerous people brought into America to be treated better than our own people are treated. And the hundreds of thousands of gottaways should be a concern for everybody. The Administration doesn't seem to care.

Mexico owns that too. They let them pass thru willy-nilly. They let them on trains, give them AC Busses to transport all the way to the border. Nary a peep out of the DC R.

I bet Trump would be pointing out the “obvious”. It would be stopped, slowed, or never started (usong common sense). Many of hem are murdering, raping and robbing.

The more Mexicans come here the more remittances are sent back to Mexico and the less the Mexican government has to spend on its own people.

Trump-

Biden-
Uhhh no. Trump was not right about all Mexicos people. #Moron

Yep, and what Biden and his base have been doing is of course highly illegal, but it appears that NO ONE IS ABLE TO STOP THEM FROM BREAKING THE LAWS RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES, AND WORSE THEY ARE NOT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE UNDER THE LAW FOR DOING WHAT THEY'VE BEEN DOING.

This tells me that our nation is now totally corrupted.

Corruption is exactly like cancer wherefore it metastasizes to a level that makes it unstoppable.

Trump never said "all Mexico's people" nimrod.

It's just like any race and/or nationality of people on this planet, you either got the bad or the good. The problem comes when a group allows the bad amongst them equal access or equality in their group's name, but when a person calls out specifically the bad part of the group, it's like the group circles the wagons making all kinds of bull shite claims against another whether it be right or wrong.

hahaha…I’m sure we’re only getting their best citizens…we all know only a nations best citizens would have litters of children they can’t afford in a crime ridden cartel run shithole….only the best citizens would walk hundreds of miles across 115 degree deserts to break into a neighboring nation against the will of the people…only the best citizens would take pride in forcing the citizens of a neighboring nation to fund them and their litters of silver tooth filth.
Are you emotional, tolerant, inclusive Feelz People ever right about anything?

Absolutely, my point is Trump's statement sounded as if the illegals were Mexicans. He should have said Mexico is facilitating the greatest illegal immigrant invasion and chemical attack in history.

Trump-

Biden-

No on Trump and absolutely yes on Biden!

Forum List

Back