Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he aid he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

He probably got the "zink" and hydroxy off of Alex Jones website...:)
I mean, the guy sells everything else.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about that was political about this?
Hint, it may be effective if prescribed and taken after you've been diagnosed with the virus.
its in the political forum because democrats have made everything about the virus political !
No, the Dems have made it medical. Trump has made it political. He spent the ist two months blaming the Dems for the "hoax" and then closed the borders to the Chinese when the Europeans were flooding our borders.

What planet do you live on? Stop posting lies about the timeline.
The facts speak for themselves. There are no lies since the world was warned by the WHO in January about the virus. If you want to rewrite history, be my guest. Your grifter denied that there was a pandemic and blamed the Dems for a "hoax". Your boy is all over the place on this virus and says anything that will get you and your ilk's attention. He takes no advice and thinks that he knows more than the medical and scientific communities. That is
because he makes decisions based on his "gut", yes?

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he aid he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

Hint, it may be effective if prescribed and taken after you've been diagnosed with the virus.
its in the political forum because democrats have made everything about the virus political !
No, the Dems have made it medical. Trump has made it political. He spent the ist two months blaming the Dems for the "hoax" and then closed the borders to the Chinese when the Europeans were flooding our borders.

The facts speak for themselves. There are no lies since the world was warned by the WHO in January about the virus. If you want to rewrite history, be my guest. Your grifter denied that there was a pandemic and blamed the Dems for a "hoax". Your boy is all over the place on this virus and says anything that will get you and your ilk's attention. He takes no advice and thinks that he knows more than the medical and scientific communities. That is

The WHO also told us:
1) the virus was not a threat
2) the virus was foodborne and did not come from a virology lab
3) it was not transmittable human to human.
4) it WAS transmittable human to human and it did come from a virology lab.
5) the Chinese had the situation under control
6) the Chinese did NOT have the situation under control.

Who were we supposed to believe?

That's right! According to you it was the WHO.

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

People are laughing but he aint dead yet. Maybe there is something to it.
The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.
Yeah....I see their point....except for the fact it's been in use for over 100 years...and nobody's ever complained about it before.....so there's that......

No. The side effects have been known for a long time, but the benefits for some diseases make it worth the risk. There are no benefits for Covid-19. My cardiologist is some sort of big shot in the local Republican party, but even he advises against it's use for his patients. That's one example of a right winger behaving ethically in one case, but they are very rare.
Yes.....the side-effects have been known because of the fact that hydocxy has been used for decades. Well done, Sherlock.

And I wouldn't take your advice even if you claimed that your doctor invented the shit.

I've had it up to my eyeballs with lying Democrats trying to destroy the motherfucjing economy BTW.

Your tantrums are quite entertaining.
Not a tantrum.
The problem with you is you can't win an election without cheating.
You can't win an argument without lying.
You can't stand America so you want to screw it up.
I think this latest hoax is just showing everyone just how messed up you people are and they're going to vote accordingly, which is why Democrats want open borders. Because anyone who has been alive and living in the US can see now what you turds have to offer. Life is going to become very unpleasant for folks like you this year. Trust me.

Interesting how you actually believe all that crap when the rhetoric you hear on right wig radio and fox is the only reason you have to believe it. Nobody wants completely open borders, or to hurt our country, but in your paranoid little mind it is all true.

The WHO also told us:

You got your info from Trump and you should know better. Of course, I believe the WHO since Trump never takes responsibility for his screw-ups and blames someone else.

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
'We Alerted The World' To Coronavirus On Jan. 5, WHO Says In Response To U.S.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email
April 15, 20203:29 PM ET
BILL CHAPPELL
Twitter
coronavirus-who-briefing-ryan-trump_wide-bebd15dc06827f22f5d0623355d1986d58137eb8-s800-c85.jpg

Experts from the World Health Organization say they gave explicit warnings about the risks of the COVID-19 outbreak in early January. They said this after President Trump this week accused the agency of obscuring the truth. Above: the WHO's headquarters in Geneva.
Fabrice Coffrini/AFP via Getty Images
"We regret the decision of the president of the United States to order a halt in funding to the World Health Organization," WHO Direct0r-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Wednesday in response to President Trump's plan to stop U.S. money from going to the agency.
The U.S. is the top contributor to the WHO, which is leading the fight against the COVID-19 global pandemic.
On Tuesday, Trump accused the WHO of "severely mismanaging and covering up the spread of the coronavirus." He also said the organization is overly influenced by China and was too trusting of that country, particularly in the early phase of the outbreak.
Through the middle of January, the president said, the WHO "parroted and publicly endorsed the idea that there was not human-to-human transmission happening despite reports and clear evidence to the contrary."
The president also said the health agency had delayed raising the alarm on the threat posed by the new coronavirus, which is now confirmed to have infected more than 2 million people.
Responding on Wednesday to a question about the U.S. accusations, Dr. Mike Ryan, executive director of the WHO's Health Emergencies Programme, said, "In the first weeks of January, the WHO was very, very clear."
"We alerted the world on January the 5th," Ryan said. "Systems around the world, including the U.S., began to activate their incident management systems on January the 6th. And through the next number of weeks, we've produced multiple updates to countries, including briefing multiple governments, multiple scientists around the world, on the developing situation — and that is what it was, a developing situation."

YouTube
Trump said the WHO had "deprived the scientific community of essential data," accusing it of failing to obtain virus samples.
To that charge, Ryan replied, "The virus was identified on January the 7th. The [genetic] sequence was shared on the 12th with the world."
As for the guidance about human-to-human spread of the new virus, Ryan noted that in initial reports, there was no mention of human-to-human transmission. But he also said, "There is always a risk with respiratory pathogen that it can move from person to person."
"When WHO issued its first guidance to countries, it was extremely clear that respiratory precautions should be taken in dealing with patients with this disease," Ryan said, "that labs needed to be careful in terms of their precautions and taking samples, because there was a risk that the disease could spread from person to person in those environments."

When are you going to stop supporting Trump's bad behavior? Trump didn't respond to the early warnings and waited 2 months to do anything. Blaming the WHO is just another example of Trump in full flight.

The WHO also told us:

You got your info from Trump and you should know better. Of course, I believe the WHO since Trump never takes responsibility for his screw-ups and blames someone else.

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email
BILL CHAPPELL
Twitter
coronavirus-who-briefing-ryan-trump_wide-bebd15dc06827f22f5d0623355d1986d58137eb8-s800-c85.jpg

Experts from the World Health Organization say they gave explicit warnings about the risks of the COVID-19 outbreak in early January. They said this after President Trump this week accused the agency of obscuring the truth. Above: the WHO's headquarters in Geneva.
"We regret the decision of the president of the United States to order a halt in funding to the World Health Organization," WHO Direct0r-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Wednesday in response to President Trump's plan to stop U.S. money from going to the agency.
The U.S. is the top contributor to the WHO, which is leading the fight against the COVID-19 global pandemic.
On Tuesday, Trump accused the WHO of "severely mismanaging and covering up the spread of the coronavirus." He also said the organization is overly influenced by China and was too trusting of that country, particularly in the early phase of the outbreak.
Through the middle of January, the president said, the WHO "parroted and publicly endorsed the idea that there was not human-to-human transmission happening despite reports and clear evidence to the contrary."
The president also said the health agency had delayed raising the alarm on the threat posed by the new coronavirus, which is now confirmed to have infected more than 2 million people.
Responding on Wednesday to a question about the U.S. accusations, Dr. Mike Ryan, executive director of the WHO's Health Emergencies Programme, said, "In the first weeks of January, the WHO was very, very clear."
"We alerted the world on January the 5th," Ryan said. "Systems around the world, including the U.S., began to activate their incident management systems on January the 6th. And through the next number of weeks, we've produced multiple updates to countries, including briefing multiple governments, multiple scientists around the world, on the developing situation — and that is what it was, a developing situation."

YouTube
Trump said the WHO had "deprived the scientific community of essential data," accusing it of failing to obtain virus samples.
To that charge, Ryan replied, "The virus was identified on January the 7th. The [genetic] sequence was shared on the 12th with the world."
As for the guidance about human-to-human spread of the new virus, Ryan noted that in initial reports, there was no mention of human-to-human transmission. But he also said, "There is always a risk with respiratory pathogen that it can move from person to person."
"When WHO issued its first guidance to countries, it was extremely clear that respiratory precautions should be taken in dealing with patients with this disease," Ryan said, "that labs needed to be careful in terms of their precautions and taking samples, because there was a risk that the disease could spread from person to person in those environments."

When are you going to stop supporting Trump's bad behavior? Trump didn't respond to the early warnings and waited 2 months to do anything. Blaming the WHO is just another example of Trump in full flight.
You apparently cannot read very well, This article backs up what I said, almost word for word.

The WHO also told us:

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email
BILL CHAPPELL
Twitter

YouTube

You apparently cannot read very well, This article backs up what I said, almost word for word.
[/QUOTE
Almost word for word, eh? You must have been reading another story.
It does not back up what you said at all. It said that it warned that precautions should be taken, and nothing mentioned about no human to human transmission except that it could spread from person to person as is the risk with any virus of that nature. Again, Trump was blaming others for his screw-up. Regardless, he did say that the virus would not be coming to America because he had closed the borders and that it was a Democratic "hoax". What I gleaned from this article is that the warning was serious and needed to be addressed properly and not dissed by Trump. If there was clear evidence of human to human transmission as Trump remarked, why didn't Trump act on it? Blame the other guy. Why not because the uninformed will take his word no matter what. Shameful that people died because of Trump's ineptitude and refusal to take advice from experts.

You guys do realize this drug has been around for decades it’s not a new untested drug. If he is taking the drug with his doctors approval fine his choice it’s not hurting you or forcing anyone else to take it. As far as the experts go they can’t even agree on how much wearing a mask helps even DR Fauci contradicted himself on that a few times.

if it is to be taken - it is recommended the patient be in a hospital under strict supervision. i can't see donny's MD giving it to him. i think he's bullshitting.
Like everyone else in the Whitehouse tRump's Dr. is just there to spout the party line. We have no way of knowing whether he's telling the truth or not.

Remember the Dr who evaluated his health before the election?

i just had to link that quack's name for a poster who wrote that 'donny was the bestest of the best phsical specimans ever to walk the earth EVER!!!!' ...
(who revealed that was written by donny himself)
Yup.

The WHO also told us:

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email
BILL CHAPPELL
Twitter

YouTube

[/QUOTE
Almost word for word, eh? You must have been reading another story.
It does not back up what you said at all. It said that it warned that precautions should be taken, and nothing mentioned about no human to human transmission except that it could spread from person to person as is the risk with any virus of that nature. Again, Trump was blaming others for his screw-up. Regardless, he did say that the virus would not be coming to America because he had closed the borders and that it was a Democratic "hoax". What I gleaned from this article is that the warning was serious and needed to be addressed properly and not dissed by Trump. If there was clear evidence of human to human transmission as Trump remarked, why didn't Trump act on it? Blame the other guy. Why not because the uninformed will take his word no matter what. Shameful that people died because of Trump's ineptitude and refusal to take advice from experts.
Just because the WHO said they did something, it was all apparently lies because other countries knew nothing about it either! Their timeline is way off!

...Like I said he's taking a drug that has been around for decades...
...and which has been deemed ineffective and dangerous in this context, by multiple independent, credible medical scientific studies.

...under his doctors supervison this seems like much to do about nothing.
The doctor wants to keep his job, no doubt. Doktor Theodore Morell wanted to keep his job, too. Position-and-money-and-prestige winning over science.

----------

This was a bull$hit political/personal-vindication stunt pulled by an obsessive-compulsive, driven to prove himself right, despite overwhelming fact.
There are also credible medical studies that say the opposite. Let’s stop the bullshit this isn’t about medical science or safety it’s about politics if Trump does something the default response for many is to oppose it. For the last time on this topic this not some new untested drug it has been around a very long time if Trump with the approval of his physician want to take this drug that is his choice if someone doesn’t want to take it they don’t have to. Despite what many seem to think individuals and their doctor decide medical treatment the rest of the country doesn’t get a say in that.
Stop covering for your Baboon-God... he's a terrible example and danger to the American People, especially those simple-minded enough to mimic him.

The Orange Creature was pi$$ed when the media poked fun at him for his advocacy for the drug, once credible studies emerged.

Like most insults aimed at The Critter... he cannot forget nor forgive... and must compulsively prove himself right, facts or no.

This is yet another example of his obsessive-compulsive psychological state and is yet another argument in favor of dusting-off the 25th.

Somebody get Mike Pence warming up in the bullpen. :D
Killing a unborn baby is a decision made solely by a woman and her doctor. Taking hydroxychloroquine is a joint decision between a man, his doctor, every Democrat and all on-air talent at CNN.
It was a grandstanding stunt by a charlatan and con-man.

...What's so disingenuous here is how the Libs could give a shit about Trump's good health...
I am not a Lib.

I could give two $hits about the health of your Orange Baboon-God.

...The problem that libs have is that the hydroxychloroquine is actually WORKING...
No. The problem libs have is that your Baboon is setting a terrible example for those simple-minded enough to mimic his drug usage.

...President Trump is well, he's not dying and every day that goes by shows the medicine's efficacy.
I'll bet that McDonalds Big Mac he has every other night also contains efficacious medicinal properties. :auiqs.jpg:

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he said he is also taking the drug in a low dose .
With a trillion dollars worth of that shit with tax payer money just sitting around, the least he could do is try the shit...I just hope he's downing it with Bleach!!

The Orange Creature was pi$$ed when the media poked fun at him for his advocacy for the drug, once credible studies emerged.

Like most insults aimed at The Critter... he cannot forget nor forgive... and must compulsively prove himself right, facts or no.

This is yet another example of his obsessive-compulsive psychological state and is yet another argument in favor of dusting-off the 25th.

Somebody get Mike Pence warming up in the bullpen. :D
Killing a unborn baby is a decision made solely by a woman and her doctor. Taking hydroxychloroquine is a joint decision between a man, his doctor, every Democrat and all on-air talent at CNN.
It was a grandstanding stunt by a charlatan and con-man.
And he triggered you snowflakes into meltdown #67,483. He plays you Leftards like a fiddle.

Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Aww somebody is triggered because fat Donny was made fun of
Hypocrisy from Lefstists is astounding.

Sort of goes against that fat shaming they're always wailing about, eh?
If you support Trump, your opinion and your feelings are worth less than shit to me. I guess your entire movement/party shouldn’t have jumped in bed with a serial adulterer, sexual assaulter, bully, pathological liar, and traitor to his country. Fuck you, but especially fuck that fat, traitorous piece of trash in the White House :fu:

Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Aww somebody is triggered because fat Donny was made fun of
Hypocrisy from Lefstists is astounding.

Sort of goes against that fat shaming they're always wailing about, eh?
If you support Trump, your opinion and your feelings are worth less than shit to me. I guess your entire movement/party shouldn’t have jumped in bed with a serial adulterer, sexual assaulter, bully, pathological liar, and traitor to his country. Fuck you, but especially fuck that fat, traitorous piece of trash in the White House :fu:
5 more years to go! Don’t be getting any crazy ideas like jumping off a rooftop or eating fish cleaner!

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he said he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

Good for him! Mercury will also heal those cuts on his hands from all that golf!

Forum List

Back