Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

France, Italy and Belgium act to stop usage of hydroxichloroquine Covid-19 patients.

...Wow! You are one dumb motherfucker..
Oh, I can be dumb alright; just not about this; and, of course, I do not share your perspective on familial interactions.

...It is common knowledge that thousands and thousands of medical professionals are taking hydroxychloroquine as a covid-19 prophylactic...
Then it should be no problem for your fellow Cultist - or you - to serve-up a link from a credible source to affirm this "common knowledge", eh?

...This is because they know more about it than you are ever capable of learning because of your low IQ and lack of critical thinking skills...
Oh, I do, indeed, concede superior intellect to high-end clinicians, although I do not share your opinion of my own intellect, which, while paltry, seems superior to your own.

...you fake news served kool-aid drinking TDS afflicted moron.
You tell 'em, my little internet Princess. :auiqs.jpg:
I see, you are completely ignorant to what is common knowledge to most people. That's not uncommon at all for low IQ folks such as yourself.

Brief Summary:
Healthcare professionals mainly doctors, nurses and their first degree relatives (spouse, father, mother, sister, brother, child) who have been started hydroxychloroquine(plaquenil) 200mg single dose repeated every three weeks plus vitaminC including zinc once a day were included in the study. Study has conducted on 20th of march. Main purpose of the study was to cover participants those who are facing or treating COVID19 infected patients in Ankara.

A nationwide shortage of two drugs touted as possible treatments for the coronavirus is being driven in part by doctors inappropriately prescribing the medicines for family, friends and themselves,

If you were not such a brainwashed fake news grape kool-aid junkie TDS addled moron, you would have already known this.

If it is soooooo fucking dangerous, why is it being taken by myself and thousands of doctors and nurses, all of whom are much smarter than you and infinitely better educated than you regarding organic chemistry, pharmacology, human biology and microbiology ?

I’m just wondering if you read your link or you just stared at it, or you refused to understand or all of the above. I only read the first one with 80 participants. I lost interest reading the rest.

Let me get this straight of the 80 participants.
1. 80 is a very low numbers to make any conclusion in this kind of study.
2. are they exposed to CV-19 infected patients?
3. if they are healthy to begin with. Results will be good. So what’s the point?
4. chances of getting infected with CV is very low.
5. even if you are tested+ doesn’t mean you are really infected.

That study just doesn’t make sense at all. I can take 100 participants young, oldmiddle ages gave them HCQ. What do you expect are the results?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back