Another Workplace Shooting

There was this weird period when there were a lot of postal workers committing mass shootings in the workplace.

"Going postal" because an idiom for a long time afterward.

Postal workers are all unionized and most all of them are Democrats. The one who committed this shooting is probably a Democrat too, probably experiencing anguish because he sees that Trump is going to win another term.

I predict that there will be many more Democrats going off the rails as the election draws closer.

Postal workers are all unionized and most all of them are Democrats. The one who committed this shooting is probably a Democrat too, probably experiencing anguish because he sees that Trump is going to win another term.

I predict that there will be many more Democrats going off the rails as the election draws closer.

I cannot imagine how much life must suck seeing every single thing through a political lenses. Is there any time in your waking hours you are not thinking about politics?

If you ever get laid, are you thinking about politics while that is going on?

I cannot imagine how much life must suck seeing every single thing through a political lenses. Is there any time in your waking hours you are not thinking about politics?

Just like throwing a snake in the monkey cage. :laughing0301:

How long before we get to see the innocent-looking high school graduation pictures of Mr. Dindu Nuffins?
Did you guys know that JGalt once claimed he is married to a black woman?

I guess he thought that would earn him a pass for his racist bullshit. That old saw, "I can't be racist, some of my best friends are black!"

He also claimed to have a degree in journalism. That's just priceless. He has a degree in Copy and Paste from the University of Parroting Rubes.

And then Mr. Conservative once unrolled his Masters in Hypocrisy when he said what I quoted in my signature.

I wonder if the thinks he's actually fooling anyone.

Coming from someone with 105,000 posts on a political forum, I laughed so hard I almost spilled my sodey water.

images

I love how you tards weave your little fantasies out of thin air with no shame whatsoever.

Coming from someone with 105,000 posts on a political forum, I laughed so hard I almost spilled my sodey water.

images

Glad I could bring some happiness into your dull little life.

You might notice that most of my post are not political in nature at all.

I love how you tards weave your little fantasies out of thin air with no shame whatsoever.

Oh you can bet the shooter is a Democrat and a Biden-supporter.

The fact that the news media isn't making his name, ethnicity, and picture public, is a sure sign that he's black.

And according to you folks, blacks don't vote for Trump. Because if they have a problem figuring out whether they're for Joe Biden or Donald Trump, then they ain't black.

Oh you can bet the shooter is a Democrat and a Biden-supporter.

The fact that the news media isn't making his name, ethnicity, and picture public, is a sure sign that he's black.
Um...retard? It's a black neighborhood and the shooter worked there. It does not take a genius to guess his ethnicity.

Still, it isn't wise to make assumptions.

As for your idiotic retarded media conspiracy theory, they aren't going to have a photo of the suspect just MINUTES after it happened.

Mm-kay, tard?

God knows how often I have pointed out how much weak minds like yours can't stand an information vaccuum, and rather than wait for the facts, you begin making assumptions and manufacturing conspiracy theories.

The problem with that is when the facts sometimes end up contradicting your assumptions and theories. And what do you do? You dismiss the facts as another element of your conspiracy theory becauuse they don't line up with your prefabricated bullshit.

Now do you see how I saw right through your bullshit claim you have a journalism degree?

Um...retard? It's a black neighborhood and the shooter worked there. It does not take a genius to guess his ethnicity.

As for your idiotic retarded media conspiracy theory, they aren't going to have a photo of the suspect just MINUTES after it happened.

Mm-kay, tard?

God knows how often I have pointed out how much weak minds like yours can't stand an information vaccuum, and rather than wait for the facts, you begin making assumptions and manufacturing conspiracy theories.

The problem with that is when the facts sometimes end up contradicting your assumptions and theories. And what do you do? You dismiss the facts as another element of your conspiracy theory becauuse they don't line up with your prefabricated bullshit.

Now do you see how I saw right through your bullshit claim you have a journalism degree?

So you're admitting that he's black, and the media is trying to play down that fact, by not releasing the name.

Chester, PA. The suspect is in custody. But they "can't" give a name or description. There ought to be a law against workplace shootings!

The most recent bookings for the Delaware County, PA Sheriff's Dept. shows a Jayden Lamarr Vance age 20, booking date and time 2024-05-23 02:42:00, with no bond amount and no release date.

Inmate Lookup - Delaware County Sheriff

Mm-kay, tard?

Hey faggot! You're either a liar or you're delusional. When did I ever say I had a journalism degree?

Search results for query: journalism

Chester, PA. The suspect is in custody. But they "can't" give a name or description.

There ought to be a law against workplace shootings!

Well then, we know the person is either black or a tranny. If the person was a white supremacist it would already be all over the news.

Forum List

Back