Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Pelosi is a scag.

I doubt Trump takes her judgement very seriously at all.

Trump should have her busted for practicing medicine without a license.

I still chuckle at his little MAC air lift move that left Schumer and Piglosi foaming at the mouth for days.
She was just triggering him. He is morbidly obese and that is a fact, not judgment.
That's rich......considering the fact that Hillary Clinton can't do stairs without assistance.
Noth sure what Hillary has to do with Donald Trump's weight and height ratio in determining a medical analysis of his obesity.
It has everything to do with it.

You support electing a woman that had to be carried around because of extremely poor health, but you feel you can make fun of Trump’s health as if it's a liability. Even though Trump can run circles around anyone in his staff right now.

It just comes off as retarded and petty. Especially since every time he gets out and plays golf, you trouser-snakes think he should be attacked for exercising.

Make up your fricken minds.
I have no idea why folks like you refuse to admit Trump is obese and why you think "whataboutism" deflections and excuses are viable.
Obese?......says who?.....are you a doctor now?.....do you know how tall Trump is?....he is a big guy with too many pounds on him but he has been losing weight since the campaign....
He is obese by medical standards, even when he lies about how tall he is. Pelosi was wrong, however. He isn't morbidly obese, just plain old obese.
He didn't lie about his height, you snowflakes lied about his height.
Trump lies about anything and everything all the time. Proclaiming Trump is not obese is delusional and serious denial.

But he has put on quite a few pounds.... I suppose that happens easier when over 70?
I really think you need to show proof he has gained weight.
Waiting on the report.......
Besides....he doesn't snort coke like Obama to keep the weight off.

And BTW....
Every time he goes out and exercises you mofos start screaming bloody-murder.
So personally I think you should all just shove it.

Shoving big Macs down your throat doesn’t count as exercise.

xw3swj5xhqz41.jpg
SAAAAAAWING AND A MISS..... STRIKE 3!!

Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Pelosi is a scag.

I still chuckle at his little MAC air lift move that left Schumer and Piglosi foaming at the mouth for days.
She was just triggering him. He is morbidly obese and that is a fact, not judgment.
That's rich......considering the fact that Hillary Clinton can't do stairs without assistance.
Noth sure what Hillary has to do with Donald Trump's weight and height ratio in determining a medical analysis of his obesity.

You support electing a woman that had to be carried around because of extremely poor health, but you feel you can make fun of Trump’s health as if it's a liability. Even though Trump can run circles around anyone in his staff right now.

It just comes off as retarded and petty. Especially since every time he gets out and plays golf, you trouser-snakes think he should be attacked for exercising.

I have no idea why folks like you refuse to admit Trump is obese and why you think "whataboutism" deflections and excuses are viable.
Obese?......says who?.....are you a doctor now?.....do you know how tall Trump is?....he is a big guy with too many pounds on him but he has been losing weight since the campaign....
He is obese by medical standards, even when he lies about how tall he is. Pelosi was wrong, however. He isn't morbidly obese, just plain old obese.
Trump lies about anything and everything all the time. Proclaiming Trump is not obese is delusional and serious denial.
Yeah.......... Sure......... Right......... Uh-huh......... Derp.... Derp..... Derp.

Pelosi is a scag.

So you admit that Pelosi lied about her President, and she should consider herself fortunate that she wasn't under oath?
If her dentures are a floppin', she's a lyin'.
Pelosi calling Trump fat is like Obama calling Micheal Flynn a traitor.

Extremely ironic.

This is a very important topic. So here's the choice in November American voters, a president that's overweight or a president that wont even know his own name.
Obviously the choice is clearm

The rapidly aging House Speaker refers to the (relatively trim) President of the United States as "morbidly obese" and lefties think they are laughing at the President? You got it backwards as usual. Notice nobody is talking about the presumptive democrat nominee who is locked in a basement and can't remember what day it is.

You almost gotta laugh at the antics of the foreign TDS left. Imagine if they were around when democrat icon Woodrow Wilson suffered a severe stroke and they wheeled him out for photo ops pretending he was coherent. How about the time democrats ran an obviously dying FDR for a 4th term and lied about his physical condition? A couple of weeks ago the House Speaker took the media on a tour of her designer ice cream hoard in the middle of a pandemic and today she has the gall to criticize the President of the United States about his weight? The only logical conclusion is that the left has gone freaking bat shit crazy.

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

People are laughing but he aint dead yet. Maybe there is something to it.
The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.
No. Big Pharma owns and controls the CDC.
CDC ?
Chinese Democratic Committee ?

Pelosi is a scag.

No, pumpkin, it is Trump who lies. He claims to be 6' 3" but is shorter in pictures than people who actually are 6' 3". His driver's license says 6' 2" but he's even shorter than people who ARE 6' 2" .

The G7 group shot, where Donald Trump can't hide from his height - Macleans.ca

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.

You're a paranoid little conspiracy nut, aren't you?

Yeah....I see their point....except for the fact it's been in use for over 100 years...and nobody's ever complained about it before.....so there's that......

No. The side effects have been known for a long time, but the benefits for some diseases make it worth the risk. There are no benefits for Covid-19. My cardiologist is some sort of big shot in the local Republican party, but even he advises against it's use for his patients. That's one example of a right winger behaving ethically in one case, but they are very rare.

Yeah....I see their point....except for the fact it's been in use for over 100 years...and nobody's ever complained about it before.....so there's that......

No. The side effects have been known for a long time, but the benefits for some diseases make it worth the risk. There are no benefits for Covid-19. My cardiologist is some sort of big shot in the local Republican party, but even he advises against it's use for his patients. That's one example of a right winger behaving ethically in one case, but they are very rare.

Yes.....the side-effects have been known because of the fact that hydocxy has been used for decades. Well done, Sherlock.

And I wouldn't take your advice even if you claimed that your doctor invented the shit.

I've had it up to my eyeballs with lying Democrats trying to destroy the motherfucjing economy BTW.

Last edited:

You're a paranoid little conspiracy nut, aren't you?
And you're a lying cocksucker.

Pelosi is a scag.

No, pumpkin, it is Trump who lies. He claims to be 6' 3" but is shorter in pictures than people who actually are 6' 3". His driver's license says 6' 2" but he's even shorter than people who ARE 6' 2" .

The G7 group shot, where Donald Trump can't hide from his height - Macleans.ca
What other people are you talking about that are 6'3"?

Did you just make that up?

I think you did...

At any rate, I need a list of names.

Forum List

Back