Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

People are laughing but he aint dead yet. Maybe there is something to it.
The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.
Yeah....I see their point....except for the fact it's been in use for over 100 years...and nobody's ever complained about it before.....so there's that......

No. The side effects have been known for a long time, but the benefits for some diseases make it worth the risk. There are no benefits for Covid-19. My cardiologist is some sort of big shot in the local Republican party, but even he advises against it's use for his patients. That's one example of a right winger behaving ethically in one case, but they are very rare.
Yes.....the side-effects have been known because of the fact that hydocxy has been used for decades. Well done, Sherlock.

And I wouldn't take your advice even if you claimed that your doctor invented the shit.

I've had it up to my eyeballs with lying Democrats trying to destroy the motherfucjing economy BTW.

Your tantrums are quite entertaining.

Nancy is triggered. Trump has utterly and completely destroyed her. She is now reduced to fat shaming....what a tolerant liberal! :rofl:

Here she is, in real life.

Nancy+Pelosi+Bay+Area+Lawmakers+Hold+Sit+Protest+9DAj_fAs6rHx.jpg

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.
No. Big Pharma owns and controls the CDC.

You're a paranoid little conspiracy nut, aren't you?
And you're a lying cocksucker.

No, but no tantrum of yours would be complete without a few insults and silly accusations. It's about all you can do.

Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Pelosi is a scag.

I doubt Trump takes her judgement very seriously at all.

Trump should have her busted for practicing medicine without a license.

I still chuckle at his little MAC air lift move that left Schumer and Piglosi foaming at the mouth for days.
She was just triggering him. He is morbidly obese and that is a fact, not judgment.
That's rich......considering the fact that Hillary Clinton can't do stairs without assistance.
Noth sure what Hillary has to do with Donald Trump's weight and height ratio in determining a medical analysis of his obesity.
It has everything to do with it.

You support electing a woman that had to be carried around because of extremely poor health, but you feel you can make fun of Trump’s health as if it's a liability. Even though Trump can run circles around anyone in his staff right now.

It just comes off as retarded and petty. Especially since every time he gets out and plays golf, you trouser-snakes think he should be attacked for exercising.

Make up your fricken minds.
I have no idea why folks like you refuse to admit Trump is obese and why you think "whataboutism" deflections and excuses are viable.
Obese?......says who?.....are you a doctor now?.....do you know how tall Trump is?....he is a big guy with too many pounds on him but he has been losing weight since the campaign....
He is obese by medical standards, even when he lies about how tall he is. Pelosi was wrong, however. He isn't morbidly obese, just plain old obese.
He didn't lie about his height, you snowflakes lied about his height.
No, pumpkin, it is Trump who lies. He claims to be 6' 3" but is shorter in pictures than people who actually are 6' 3". His driver's license says 6' 2" but he's even shorter than people who ARE 6' 2" .

The G7 group shot, where Donald Trump can't hide from his height - Macleans.ca
Men shrink in height as they age...

Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Pelosi is a scag.

I still chuckle at his little MAC air lift move that left Schumer and Piglosi foaming at the mouth for days.
She was just triggering him. He is morbidly obese and that is a fact, not judgment.
That's rich......considering the fact that Hillary Clinton can't do stairs without assistance.
Noth sure what Hillary has to do with Donald Trump's weight and height ratio in determining a medical analysis of his obesity.

You support electing a woman that had to be carried around because of extremely poor health, but you feel you can make fun of Trump’s health as if it's a liability. Even though Trump can run circles around anyone in his staff right now.

It just comes off as retarded and petty. Especially since every time he gets out and plays golf, you trouser-snakes think he should be attacked for exercising.

I have no idea why folks like you refuse to admit Trump is obese and why you think "whataboutism" deflections and excuses are viable.
Obese?......says who?.....are you a doctor now?.....do you know how tall Trump is?....he is a big guy with too many pounds on him but he has been losing weight since the campaign....
He is obese by medical standards, even when he lies about how tall he is. Pelosi was wrong, however. He isn't morbidly obese, just plain old obese.
Trump lies about anything and everything all the time. Proclaiming Trump is not obese is delusional and serious denial.
Trump.....
1589913736352.png

Obese...
1589913808814.png

Get it now?.....

Yeah....I see their point....except for the fact it's been in use for over 100 years...and nobody's ever complained about it before.....so there's that......

No. The side effects have been known for a long time, but the benefits for some diseases make it worth the risk. There are no benefits for Covid-19. My cardiologist is some sort of big shot in the local Republican party, but even he advises against it's use for his patients. That's one example of a right winger behaving ethically in one case, but they are very rare.
Yes.....the side-effects have been known because of the fact that hydocxy has been used for decades. Well done, Sherlock.

And I wouldn't take your advice even if you claimed that your doctor invented the shit.

I've had it up to my eyeballs with lying Democrats trying to destroy the motherfucjing economy BTW.

Your tantrums are quite entertaining.
Not a tantrum.
The problem with you is you can't win an election without cheating.
You can't win an argument without lying.
You can't stand America so you want to screw it up.
I think this latest hoax is just showing everyone just how messed up you people are and they're going to vote accordingly, which is why Democrats want open borders. Because anyone who has been alive and living in the US can see now what you turds have to offer. Life is going to become very unpleasant for folks like you this year. Trust me.

Pelosi is a scag.

No, pumpkin, it is Trump who lies. He claims to be 6' 3" but is shorter in pictures than people who actually are 6' 3". His driver's license says 6' 2" but he's even shorter than people who ARE 6' 2" .

Men shrink in height as they age...
Everyone does.

Much of it is poor posture.

Pelosi is a scag.

Trump lies about anything and everything all the time. Proclaiming Trump is not obese is delusional and serious denial.
Trump.....
View attachment 338234

Obese...
View attachment 338236

Get it now?.....

This is what I would call "morbidly obese"

Happy-Humphrey.jpg

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he aid he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

He probably got the "zink" and hydroxy off of Alex Jones website...:)
I mean, the guy sells everything else.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about that was political about this?
Hint, it may be effective if prescribed and taken after you've been diagnosed with the virus.
its in the political forum because democrats have made everything about the virus political !
No, the Dems have made it medical. Trump has made it political. He spent the ist two months blaming the Dems for the "hoax" and then closed the borders to the Chinese when the Europeans were flooding our borders.

What planet do you live on? Stop posting lies about the timeline.

It is reported by Trump and his doctor that the president is taking this hydroxychoroquine drug. It really does beg the question has he been infected. Still if he is infected why does he not say so. If he president becomes infected then how does this pan out to those who want to get to open up the country when even the president has become infected. Even with all the testing done by white house personnel. Yet testing has been thought to be a good way to limit the spread.

scenario one - he is faking it

scenario two - he has the virus and he survive. Thus making the ultimate sacrifice to prove that this drug works.

scenario three - it goes really bad.

So why doesn't he say why he is taking the drug? Just announced that he is taking it.

Doctor Sean Conley said that he and the president decided that “the potential benefit from treatment outweighed the relative risks

Is it the risk of loosing the election?

Who is "loosing"? We should tighten that election up or we might lose it!

It just so happens that tens of thousands of people take HCQ daily for various illnesses. It's been used for over 60 years and it's anti-viral properties were found at least 15 years ago.
Since the White House has be infected by people with the virus, Trump's physician suggested that he take HCQ and zinc prophylactically.
Good idea. Since the HCQ and Zn in treating Covid-19 patients has been successful why not use it. Actually he is not the first leader to take the drug.
Strangely no one made a peep when the Prime Minister of the UK Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was felled by the virus no one said a word when he was treated with the HCQ, AZT and Zn cocktail.
It find it strangely bazaar that this drug has become so political in America especially when it is now being widely used in Italy, Spain, Turkey and indeed China to treat the virus.
Tell us is it the fact that Trump is using the drug or the fact that you'd prefer that he get the virus or both?
"bizarre", not "bazaar"

Pelosi is a scag.

What other people are you talking about that are 6'3"?

Did you just make that up?

I think you did...

At any rate, I need a list of names.
A-Rod...

Pelosi is a scag.

Trump.....
View attachment 338234

Obese...
View attachment 338236

Get it now?.....
Trump obese, bottom guy morbidly obese.

No. Big Pharma owns and controls the CDC.

You're a paranoid little conspiracy nut, aren't you?
You just exposed yourself as uninformed, with that foolish post. Apparently you’re unaware of the revolving door between big pharma and the CDC. Apparently you’re unaware of big pharma pushing dangerous additive drugs, with the CDC’s approval. Apparently you’re unaware of the special liability protections granted big pharma, to the detriment of the people.

Pelosi is a scag.

That's actually a lie. President Trump's BMI is 30, a BMI of 40 or more is required for "morbidly obese" status.
BMI is overly emphasized by the Left.
Especially since a skinny Obama could not work for any long period of time without taking a nap or a snort of COCAINE to keep him going.

BMI is used quite frequently by doctors, health professionals, and trainers.
Last I looked Republican and Democrat, right or left didn't enter into it.
But fear not, as far as his weight goes, Trump isn't morbidly obese.
Morbidly stupid..yes. :)

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he aid he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

He probably got the "zink" and hydroxy off of Alex Jones website...:)
I mean, the guy sells everything else.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about that was political about this?
Hint, it may be effective if prescribed and taken after you've been diagnosed with the virus.
its in the political forum because democrats have made everything about the virus political !
No, the Dems have made it medical. Trump has made it political. He spent the ist two months blaming the Dems for the "hoax" and then closed the borders to the Chinese when the Europeans were flooding our borders.

What planet do you live on? Stop posting lies about the timeline.

No lies necessary. Here he is just after one of his pep rallies at the end of February. Qualifies as month #2.
Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'

Forum List

Back