Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he said he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

Last edited:
and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he aid he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

Don't forget that Zinc Sulfate is part of the prophylaxis's AZT is used when the virus has already invaded the host.

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he aid he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

He probably got the "zink" and hydroxy off of Alex Jones website...:)
I mean, the guy sells everything else.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about that was political about this?
Hint, it may be effective if prescribed and taken after you've been diagnosed with the virus.

As soon as he said it I just knew that would get all demodumbass bowels in an uproar. LOL

I guess a link is forth coming???

He probably got the "zink" and hydroxy off of Alex Jones website...:)
I mean, the guy sells everything else.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about that was political about this?
Hint, it may be effective if prescribed and taken after you've been diagnosed with the virus.
its in the political forum because democrats have made everything about the virus political !

I just saw the report on CNBC. Good for him, hydroxychloroquine has been proven effective if taken EARLY and was also stated to not be nearly as effective if taken LATE in the infection.

Of course all the trials were launched on patients with late stage virus symptoms so they could bash Trump with the results and keep an important drug from the people. Meanwhile the Libosphere is pumping A BRAND NEW DRUG Remdesivir, Fauci's snake oil.

governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for !
They didn't do that.

yep...they did ...https://aapsonline.org/why-are-some-governors-blocking-physicians-attempts-to-save-lives-in-coronavirus-pandemic/

Last edited:
I just saw the report on CNBC. Good for him, hydroxychloroquine has been proven effective if taken EARLY and was also stated to not be nearly as effective if taken LATE in the infection.

Of course all the trials were launched on patients with late stage virus symptoms so they could bash Trump with the results and keep an important drug from the people. Meanwhile the Libosphere is pumping A BRAND NEW DRUG Remdesivir, Fauci's snake oil.
Foucis big money oil !

Apparently, this is true. Now, I wouldn't place much stock in anything Trump says but if it's true...well, stupid is as stupid does.
Trump says he takes hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus infection even though it is unproven as a treatment

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he said he is also taking the drug in a low dose .
Donald better watch out. Zinc Gluconate can also make your pecker hard as steel.

Apparently, this is true. Now, I wouldn't place much stock in anything Trump says but if it's true...well, stupid is as stupid does.
Trump says he takes hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus infection even though it is unproven as a treatment
and you are hoping ....really really hoping the drug doesnt help ... just admit it !

Don't need one. He said it in today's press briefing. It should keep the MSM dumbshits occupied for at least an entire week. They'll be drooling all over themselves.

He lies so much, hard to tell if he really is. But your trampers believe everything he says.

Yes I don't believe it. He just wants to make a point that its safe to take.

LOL....What a bunch of idiots. Never looked it up either ? Didja ?
Oh well. go do your Windows update and stay safe !

The Sensational drug that is Saving lives all across the world after Trump discovered it two months ago! God bless trump!

and you are hoping ....really really hoping the drug doesnt help ... just admit it !

It was/is being prescribed by doctors as a treatment for people already infected with the virus. Not as a preventative. JFC. LOL!
And another thing, do you know something that the rest of the class doesn't? Is he in imminent danger of contracting the virus??

Forum List

Back