Trump is Losing Pro-Life Voters

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Trump's coalition keeps crashing and burning around him. Assuming he isn't forced to drop out of the presidential race due to legal issues, his support will likely collapse by the time the primaries come around.

Trump advisers are reportedly scrambling to generate the hefty crowd size that the former president expects, but they're having a difficult time doing it. All of this comes amid Trump losing a key bloc of voters that had been loyal and dedicated to him: anti-choice voters.

Despite the Trump judges striking down the right for an individual to regulate their own healthcare, Rolling Stone is reporting that anti-choice voters are looking to someone else as their top candidate.

Trump is still the front-runner in the Republican primaries.

I don't see anyone taking him out of the top spot as yet.

"i've been a hunter all my life"

"i'm pro-life"

this is what my pro-life bro said. you had me at you're a pro-life hunter!

1674477403615-png.750030

Trump's coalition keeps crashing and burning around him. Assuming he isn't forced to drop out of the presidential race due to legal issues, his support will likely collapse by the time the primaries come around.

Trump advisers are reportedly scrambling to generate the hefty crowd size that the former president expects, but they're having a difficult time doing it. All of this comes amid Trump losing a key bloc of voters that had been loyal and dedicated to him: anti-choice voters.

Despite the Trump judges striking down the right for an individual to regulate their own healthcare, Rolling Stone is reporting that anti-choice voters are looking to someone else as their top candidate.

that would have benefited the 2024 candidacy of one Chris Sununu. there's just one problem: HE'S PRO-CHOICE!

Raw Story???

When is this thread being moved to Conspiracy Theories?

Oh... Sorry...Nevermind...I didn't look at who posted it... :rolleyes:

Herpaderp “anti-choice” moronic article.

/——-/ Oh no, you got him this time #6,890

Forum List

Back