John Fetterman Mocks Rashida Tlaib for Being ‘Really Scared’ of Second Trump Term After Joining Anti-Biden Campaign in Michigan

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
At the rate he's going, Fetterman will be a Republican by the end of the year.

Senator John Fetterman (D-PA) mocked Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) for fretting over the prospect of Donald Trump retaking the White House after she supported a campaign to oppose incumbent President Joe Biden in her home state earlier this week.

“It’s really important for folks to understand: I am incredibly, incredibly scared of a second term for Trump. And I think it’s really important to emphasize this,” Tlaib told members of the press on Thursday.

I read his doctors papers. He said that after the stroke, the conservative side of his brain is the only side that really works anymore. :dunno:
See his brain fuck up fixed him and now he’s starting to think

He is getting better everyday.... and recovering from a stroke is not an easy road... I wish him continued improvement regardless of his stance on things...

On the big issues that have the potential to hurt this country the most, Fetterman will be a rubber stamp Democrat vote. But I'm pretty surprised at how far he has come back, to be able to grasp the conniving nuances of politics again. Impressive but not trustworthy. Fetterman is a radical if you just read his positions, regardless of the occasional common sense statements he is making. MAGA

Forum List

Back