Trump served notice he has a 'helluva math problem' after latest primary results

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I've brought this up before. Trump has routinely lost 30 to 35% of primary voters. He lost almost half in Iowa. Even in Michigan, Ron DeSantis received over 13,000 votes long after he had already dropped out. These people knew he was out of the race and still voted for him. They are not going to be voting for Trump in November and in 2016 he won Michigan by less than that amount. Next, throw in the almost 300,000 votes Nikki Haley received. Meanwhile, Biden is winning around 97% consistently. MAGA is bad at math.

"I'm hearing the concerns about uncommitted voters in Michigan and the president [Joe Biden] has work to do there, certainly, but when you look at Michigan, ten different counties voted for 30 percent or more for Nikki Haley," he elaborated. "Across the board in the primaries, 30 percent of Republican voters say they are never going to vote for Donald Trump."

"That is a helluva math problem for Donald Trump, especially when you look back in 2020 it was only 5 percent of Republican voters who said they were never going to vote for Donald Trump — he has a real math problem here," he continued. "He has a ceiling that keeps coming down every week when he shows us and reminds us who he is. Every day that Nikki Haley stays in this race, it shows Joe Biden who the voters are that are gettable for him in the campaign."

OP is in REEEEEEEEEEEEEE panic mode.....His posts this morning reek of desperation.
This thing with Haley Is meant to cast doubt as to whether Rs are firmly behind Trump, but much of her votes are coming from Ds in open primary states. In Northern Virginia, I just got a text explaining why a vote for Biden is a waste of a vote, and that I should ask for an R ballot and cast my vote for Haley,

The only thing this means. . . is RFKjrs. strategy to get the election thrown into Congress is shaping up to be quite doable.

He only has to win a few states, and keep the two other candidates from reaching 270.

Then? Both of the major parties will hate the other guys' candidate SO much, the choice will seem obvious.

Swing-state voters drawn to RFK Jr. candidacy as they sour on Trump-Biden matchup: poll​

RFK Jr. Pulls Massive Support In Crucial Battleground States: POLL​

I've brought this up before. Trump has routinely lost 30 to 35% of primary voters. He lost almost half in Iowa. Even in Michigan, Ron DeSantis received over 13,000 votes long after he had already dropped out. These people knew he was out of the race and still voted for him. They are not going to be voting for Trump in November and in 2016 he won Michigan by less than that amount. Next, throw in the almost 300,000 votes Nikki Haley received. Meanwhile, Biden is winning around 97% consistently. MAGA is bad at math.

"I'm hearing the concerns about uncommitted voters in Michigan and the president [Joe Biden] has work to do there, certainly, but when you look at Michigan, ten different counties voted for 30 percent or more for Nikki Haley," he elaborated. "Across the board in the primaries, 30 percent of Republican voters say they are never going to vote for Donald Trump."

"That is a helluva math problem for Donald Trump, especially when you look back in 2020 it was only 5 percent of Republican voters who said they were never going to vote for Donald Trump — he has a real math problem here," he continued. "He has a ceiling that keeps coming down every week when he shows us and reminds us who he is. Every day that Nikki Haley stays in this race, it shows Joe Biden who the voters are that are gettable for him in the campaign."

Aren't you running out of straws to grasp at?

Is that why he is leading Biden in national polls and in swing state polls?

This thing with Haley Is meant to cast doubt as to whether Rs are firmly behind Trump, but much of her votes are coming from Ds in open primary states. In Northern Virginia, I just got a text explaining why a vote for Biden is a waste of a vote, and that I should ask for an R ballot and cast my vote for Haley,
LOL.....I'm using my vote to vote for one of the dem moonbats that is on the ballot against FJB....Likely Phillips.

Democrats are the masters of election interference at this point and they have little in-party opposition because they're a unified nexus of corruption. Haley is another cog in their 2024 election interference scheme. She needs to be flushed down the drain along with the rest of the Democrat swamp creatures.

tds-is-up.jpg

1709492209555.png

That's not what the exit polling is showing.
I bring that up because MAGA has been dry humping polls the last couple of months
Those exit polls are showing Haley with about 30% of the GOP vote and those GOp voters saying they will not vote for Trump in November.

This part in particular

1709492547400.png

15% of GOP voters in SC said they voted against Trump.
Those are votes he won't get in September
and
If you'll bother to read the article, few DEMS voted in the GOP primary.

Should I get your whistle?
Cemetery coming up.

Last edited:

LOL. Well, with all swing states going for Trump and every betting venue predicting Trump will win, it seems more like Biden has the math problem.

You're gonna see a crapload of crossover votes on Super Tuesday.

With regard to the thoughts expressed in the OP, I think it really just illustrates the common misunderstanding of the nature of statistics.

And, of course, that shortcoming is more often a welcomed one given that it primarily provides fodder for the talking heads on the idiot box.

Last edited:
View attachment 911722

That's not what the exit polling is showing.
I bring that up because MAGA has been dry humping polls the last couple of months
Those exit polls are showing Haley with about 30% of the GOP vote and those GOp voters saying they will not vote for Trump in November.

This part in particular

View attachment 911727
15% of GOP voters in SC said they voted against Trump.
Those are votes he won't get in September
and
If you'll bother to read the article, few DEMS voted in the GOP primary.

Should I get your whistle?
Cemetery coming up.
1) Not sure what you mean by my whistle.

2) Exit polls lie.

This is what a primary looks like when its done the right way... not like the dems that clear the stage for their anointed one and don't give their voters a chance to pick their own candidate...

Forum List

Back