Paid Shill For Trump At Chicken House

^^^Desperate to detract from the moment. I mean, just because the other candidate can't get anyone to stand close enough to him...
FB_IMG_1711422101808.jpg

Of course you don't but others do!
Progs have won the nation over using what you accuse Trump of. Now we are in decline and slowly dying. The printing presses are whirling full time now. Inflation is not coming down.

Watch the video. Biden cannot win without 80% of the Black vote. Biden does not have that. He is at 68% and dropping.

I see right through fraud.
Wow, Captain Obvious, you identified a photo op. Let's see if Quid Pro Joe's are too slick for you to spot.

And I don't see anyone denying that black supporters of TRUMP! were glad to meet and greet him. I think that's what has your panties in a bunch, the fact that there are black supporters of TRUMP!.

Wow, Captain Obvious, you identified a photo op. Let's see if Quid Pro Joe's are too slick for you to spot.

And I don't see anyone denying that black supporters of TRUMP! were glad to meet and greet him. I think that's what has your panties in a bunch, the fact that there are black supporters of TRUMP!.
Inflated ego ^^^

View attachment 931529

"MAGA Republicans have been pushing Trump's fake "grassroots" viral hug video with political consultant Michaelah Montgomery to attack Joe Biden and to claim a spontaneous, groundswell of support among Black voters for Trump. Far from a random encounter with a Black voter who happened to randomly be in the same place and at the same time, MeidasTouch has uncovered that Montgomery has been working with MAGA Republicans for over 5 years and lists herself as a political consultant on her LinkedIn page"

It wasn't like a fake Time magazine cover, but very similar. Uncovering dishonesty is part of the medias job.
Thanks to Meidas Touch a paid Trump supporter has been exposed.

Since she's not supporting Biden then she can't be black.

Didn’t she say she supports Trump? I don’t recall her saying she just switched from Tater to Trump.

Thread fail. :auiqs.jpg:

^^^Desperate to detract from the moment. I mean, just because the other candidate can't get anyone to stand close enough to him...

Apparently people are now hiding their little girls when the freak is around.

Forum List

Back