Trump, Iran and the 2020 Election

Trump is starting nothing, Iran is.
No, that's not accurate. Crippling a nation's economy is an act of war. Now, whether or not you support this is up to you. But you would be very dishonest, or ignorant, or naive to truly believe Trump is 'starting nothing".

Their oil industry alone is not the cause of that type of unemployment and massive inflation.

Poor baby. Denying the photographic proof Netanyahu showed? Not compelling?
Correct, not compelling , and not corroborated. I need more than Religious Zealot Wingnut Bibi's claim, here. So, apparently, does everyone else. But, sure, it's YOU that is the sane one, heh heh

To be clear, I am not making a prediction on Trump going to war with Iran. Morons like Trump are unpredictable. I don’t pretend otherwise.

The question, however, is that if Trump really did go to war with Iran, would his supporters automatically think it was a great idea?
Trump has 90% plus rating with republicans. They are like a cult, and will support him no matter what he does.
Yeah that is what is so shocking. I mean it would be surprising if Bush’s approval rating remained that high, but Trump’s rating being that high is absolutely batshit crazy. Nothing about it makes any goddamn sense. These people have completely lost their minds.
Its become a cult. He is a populist, not conservative in any way. When you realize this and what the republican party now is everything makes a lot more sense.
It really is a cult. I genuinely believe that assessment to not be hyperbole. No other explanation makes any sense.
If you look at it that way it all makes sense.

Their oil industry alone is not the cause of that type of unemployment and massive inflation.
Uh ... okay...nevertheless, the sanctions have, indeed, crippled Iran's economy.

I suppose they won't have any money to be enriching uranium then. :dunno:

A deal needs to be made, a proper one, so Iran can emerge onto the world stage and flourish.

I just know it can happen.

To be clear, I am not making a prediction on Trump going to war with Iran. Morons like Trump are unpredictable. I don’t pretend otherwise.

The question, however, is that if Trump really did go to war with Iran, would his supporters automatically think it was a great idea?
Kick Iranian balls baby

As the pressure on trump grows, the tail of the dog wags faster.

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, he will win a second term.
Why don’t you democrats help all the blacks getting shot in your towns.. and leave republicans alone ..
Dont worry, ya cackling moron...we will work on that AND on all the white people ODing on opioids in the red states. You just sit there and look stupid. We got this.

Sounds good, you must have multiple operations centers in your tents in Los Angeles and San Francisco...dumbass.

Well now, you attack the messanger and call him a "dumbass" and yet can't disprove his statesments. Which, in fact are true.

Trump flips and flops like a big fat tuna hooked and tossed on the deck of a trawler.

Yea, I'm sure all your facts are true....dumbass.

I'm sure all your alternative facts are the product of your mind filled by trump and hannity - you echo them very well.

Oh, and it's standard English to sign a letter or a post after and below the text. Thus,

"Yea, I'm sure all your facts are true"

Sincerely,

dumbass

BTW, it is also standard English to capitalize your name, even if it is a nom de plumbe - thus, next time you sign off it's "Dumbass".

Uh ... okay...nevertheless, the sanctions have, indeed, crippled Iran's economy.
Do you know why Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Or have you never heard of it?
Was that before or after you lost your virginity to that sheep on the back 40?

Don't be sassy, son. Just make your point.
You’re a fking anti American, easy peasy

Do you know why Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Or have you never heard of it?

They surely had a lot of planes built before they did..

Iran isn't the industrial powerhouse Japan was back then.
They’re pussies

Forum List

Back