Prediction for 2024 Election

I think that the Fed will run the more telling interference for Tater moving forward.

A few more rate cuts this year to paint the illusion of recovery and then back on your hands, coffee break is over, after the election.

Black people in Chicago, who are pissed about illegal aliens, won't be happier about Biden's border crisis just because the Fed Funds rate is 0.5% or 1% lower.

I am going for a large turnout especially the young vote...

Young voters really aren't excited about Biden. The pro-Hamas young voters don't like him.
Might not like him at present but when the heat is increased and they get a good look at Trump. They will see there choice, better the guy who disappointed you once over Trump who has very little for you.

Might not like him at present but when the heat is increased and they get a good look at Trump. They will see there choice, better the guy who disappointed you once over Trump who has very little for you.

They'll stay home, they're lazy.
And Biden is awful.

They'll remind them, "Hey, vote for that really old guy who hates Palestine"
Seriously... Palestine issue will be back to normal by then and the issues I raised actually affect their lives...

Anyway what is Trump's alternative, double down on Israel...

The maybe disappointed with Jie but they know Trump would throw gasoline on the fire...

Trump sucks Bibi dick when Putin is not around..

In the 2020 election I forecast dems would take senate and maybe the house.
I was close.

For 2024 I am willing to stick my neck out and forecast

Dems will retake the House and improve in the Senate. Biden will win..
Trump may get 50 million votes.. but Biden will get double whatever Trump gets.

Enough Republican voters have had enough of Trump to cut his vote by a third
and women will come out in waves to vote against Trump.

Probability that Dem majority is close to being enough to really govern from strength.

Trump will then face the music and end up in jail.
I don't think we have 50 million idiots in this country , let's hope not anyway. trump will only get 25 million votes from his hard-line cult followers , no one else is willing to sell out America.

Seriously... Palestine issue will be back to normal by then and the issues I raised actually affect their lives...

Anyway what is Trump's alternative, double down on Israel...

The maybe disappointed with Jie but they know Trump would throw gasoline on the fire...

Trump sucks Bibi dick when Putin is not around..

Young people don't think very deeply. Especially leftist ones.
Biden is losing support across the board.

Forum List

Back