Trump, Iran and the 2020 Election

Their oil industry alone is not the cause of that type of unemployment and massive inflation.
Uh ... okay...nevertheless, the sanctions have, indeed, crippled Iran's economy.
Do you know why Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Or have you never heard of it?
Was that before or after you lost your virginity to that sheep on the back 40?

Don't be sassy, son. Just make your point.
You’re a fking anti American, easy peasy

More like a media-fed drone. He's anti-American because they want him to be.

Do you think Trump is the only President to impose sanctions?
Sorry, I am not your assistant. Just make your point.

please also pay attention. I did not make any value judgment on trump's sanctions. Not one time. I did not argue against the or for them.

Their oil industry alone is not the cause of that type of unemployment and massive inflation.
Uh ... okay...nevertheless, the sanctions have, indeed, crippled Iran's economy.

and you're a delusional idiot who makes things like that up to justify his own, moronic behavior to himself.

The morons are those who keep talking about Trump starting wars despite the fact a key part of his 2016 campiagn was about not getting involved in foreign conflicts and we are not involved in any that we weren't before he took office. By the way how many Trump critics criticzed him and said he was being weak when he didn't respond with military force after the drone was shot down?

To be clear, I am not making a prediction on Trump going to war with Iran. Morons like Trump are unpredictable. I don’t pretend otherwise.

The question, however, is that if Trump really did go to war with Iran, would his supporters automatically think it was a great idea?
Trump has 90% plus rating with republicans. They are like a cult, and will support him no matter what he does.

And you Communists will oppose anything and everything he does, regardless of what it is,

iu

The morons are those who keep talking about Trump starting wars despite the fact a key part of his 2016 campiagn was about not getting involved in foreign conflicts and we are not involved in any that we weren't before he took office.
But, also, cheap healthcare for everyone, and a big, beautiful wall. So, surely you understand if people don't just accept Trump's rhetoric on its face or the fact that it hasn't happened yet as proof his rhetoric is true. remember, he supported the Iraq war until he didn't. Same for Afghanistan, until he didn't. And until he did, again.

please also pay attention. I did not make any value judgment on trump's sanctions. Not one time. I did not argue against the or for them.

My point is that you and Billy are playing tag with Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals." It's getting old.

It's a yes or no question. Yes, or no?

This isn't rocket surgery.
Sorry, i am not his assistant. but you seem to be very eager to be Vanna to his Pat. Let him put his big boy pants on and make his point by himself.

and you're a delusional idiot who makes things like that up to justify his own, moronic behavior to himself.
I’m fking American, she’s somilian fk her she should be thrown out of office, not naturally born here. It’s my fking constitution and she can fking respect me and my president and my country

My point is that you and Billy are playing tag with Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals." It's getting old.
well that is a whiny, delusional statement that seems completely unrelated to your simplistic question. If we were having this conversation in real time in person, such odd behavior on your part would make me wonder if you were a bit daft. Like , just off the meds, or something.

Nothing eh? Fking loser

I’m fking American, she’s somilian fk her she should be thrown out of office, not naturally born here. It’s my fking constitution and she can fking respect me and my president and my country
Good grief, stop yer incessant crybabying, ya fucking twat

My country you don’t like it leave mother fker

My country you don’t like it leave mother fker
Actually, it's my country. you're the one whining like a little bitch. I need to see your birth certificate.

Forum List

Back