Muscovite HISTORIAN WARNS: putin´s empire IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE AS USSR in 1991 | Do you agree with this statement ?

Do you agree with this statement ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Good! You don’t invade your neighbors (A-stan or Ukraine-Georgia - Moldova - Azerbaijan ) and expect no consequences. Karma Karma Karma, beautiful Karma! The Gods must be very angry at you again....
so Do you agree with this statement ?
F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Muscovite HISTORIAN WARNS: putin´s empire IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE AS USSR in 1991

Moscow Power Supplies Face Shutdown as Drone Attacks Target Power Stations & Energy Infrastructure

Wars tend to cause collapse in Russia

WWI created the Russian Revolution and the rise of the USSR
Years of Afghanistan occupation collapsed the Soviet Union

The occupation of Ukraine for a lengthy time along with worldwide sanctions will lead to another revolt either among the population or the military

Good! You don’t invade your neighbors (A-stan or Ukraine-Georgia - Moldova - Azerbaijan ) and expect no consequences. Karma Karma Karma, beautiful Karma! The Gods must be very angry at you again....
View attachment 935990

Moscow Power Supplies Face Shutdown as Drone Attacks Target Power Stations & Energy Infrastructure

Highly doubtful.... While I certainly do wish the war would collapse The Russian economy on the other hand is actually booming. Their monetary unit has suffered terribly and so the standard of living has gone down but it would seem that most of the Russians are dedicated to their country.

They're producing more tanks than they're losing on the battlefield That is a remarkable feat considering how many they've lost.

Last edited:
Wars tend to cause collapse in Russia

WWI created the Russian Revolution and the rise of the USSR
Years of Afghanistan occupation collapsed the Soviet Union

The occupation of Ukraine for a lengthy time along with worldwide sanctions will lead to another revolt either among the population or the military
I think the military is the place Putin needs to keep a close eye on there are people within the ranks that don't agree either with the Ukrainian war or the massive number of military deaths being suffered by the Russian army.

Highly doubtful.... Well I certainly do wish the war would collapse The Russian economy on the other hand is actually booming. Their monetary unit has suffered terribly and so the standard of living has gone down but it would seem that most of the Russians are dedicated to their country.
They're producing more tanks than they're losing on the battlefield That is a remarkable feat considering how many they've lost.
The US economy was able to sustain a 20 year military occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq

The Ukraine invasion was built around a quick victory. I don’t think the Russian economy can sustain a lengthy stalemate if the West keeps supplying Ukraine

The US economy was able to sustain a 20 year military occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq

The Ukraine invasion was built around a quick victory. I don’t think the Russian economy can sustain a lengthy stalemate if the West keeps supplying Ukraine
It all depends on how much the Russian people are willing to put up with. Not only are they suffering the loss of thousands of young men They are also having to surrender a standard of living in order to keep the war going. I'm amazed at this point that they're still tolerating it and that it doesn't seem to be posing a real problem to Putin at this point which really surprises me.

In the meantime the Russian military complex has gone into overdrive and the economy is converting to a wartime economy. There may actually be a method to this madness.

Add to that the fact that Iran, North Korea and China are all supporting Russia's war effort and you have stalemate that could go on for a decade.

Interestingly enough, all of those countries are currently suffering serious standard of living crises.

Last edited:
Highly doubtful.... While I certainly do wish the war would collapse The Russian economy on the other hand is actually booming. Their monetary unit has suffered terribly and so the standard of living has gone down but it would seem that most of the Russians are dedicated to their country.

Muscovy's greatest weakness is the lack of infrastructure beyond the major cities. It is very difficult to move from one end of the country to the other as there are only a few railway lines and a single highway connecting east to west. Cities outside of the major population centers of Moscow and St. Petersburg exist like islands surrounded by an ocean of wilderness. The truth is Moscow empire (ulus) is too big a country for it's government to manage it all. This isn't a new problem, it is the product of hundreds of years of neglectful land management on the part of the government from the era of the Tzars, to the commie empire (ussr) and the modern Moscow empire (ulus) . An backward , Mongol empire which cannot effectively manage the entirety of itself is a country terminally at risk of collapse.

1918 map, WIKI :

Russia1918.png

It all depends on how much the Russian people are willing to put up with. Not only are they suffering the loss of thousands of young men They are also having to surrender a standard of living in order to keep the war going. I'm amazed at this point that they're still tolerating it and that it doesn't seem to be posing a real problem to Putin at this point which really surprises me.

In the meantime the Russian military complex has gone into overdrive and the economy is converting to a wartime economy. There may actually be a method to this madness.

Add to that the fact that Iran, North Korea and China are all supporting Russia's war effort and you have stalemate that could go on for a decade.

Interestingly enough, all of those countries are currently suffering serious standard of living crises.
Can Russia turn into another N Korea with the economy sustaining a Dictator and a military while the population suffers?
N Korea does not survive without China’s support.
Will Russia be the same?

They're producing more tanks than they're losing on the battlefield

DO YOU REMEMBER 1991?

publishable.jpg

That people loose their teeth before turning 30 says hell of a lot about a culture/"country"...There is a reason why in Finnish verb "Ryssiä" (Muscovy ) , roughly meaning "to totally fail something".

Will Russia be the same?
A VERY GOOD point , The Dragon waits for the bear to get tired before it attacks 👍

Can Russia turn into another N Korea with the economy sustaining a Dictator and a military while the population suffers?
Will Russia be the same?
Wow..... That's a damn good question. I'm not sure about the comparative intellect of the two populations but I'm betting is the Russians are a little bit smarter than the North Koreans.
Also there is a large segment of the Russian population that is sympathetic to Ukraine. North Korea on the other hand apparently has accomplished a hive mind mentality among their population which is severely oppressed. It's a damn good question though and probably worth an entire post topic.

Jo

A VERY GOOD point , The Dragon waits for the bear to get tired before it attacks 👍

I think China is looking at Russia more as a Colony to be exploited

The Soviet Union collapsed economically because its productivity growth fell below zero by the early 1980s, when the flaws and inefficiencies of the Soviet system had become apparent. However, Russia is expected to grow 3.2% in 2024, superseding the forecast growth rates for the U.S. (2.7%), the U.K. (0.5%), Germany (0.2%) and France (0.7%).

What a total load of rubbish .
Kyiv has been overwhelmed and has zero chance of winning anything
The UAF is short of 20 000 men every month to replace deaths .
Have any of you got sources for real time facts? Seems not .

I think China is looking at Russia more as a Colony to be exploited
yes, communist Hans strategy is very simple 1) take "back the stolen in 19c. lands" (from the lake Baikal to the Northern Sakhalin) 2) turn rest of Moscow empire into a (semi-) , always bankrupt colony, kind of Pakistan with snow

THERE is the only one "Unequal Treaty" Which remains in force today, Which one ? and What does it mean for Moscow ?)
Outer Manchuria, refers to a region of Moscow 🇷🇺 empire 1] in Northeast Asia that historically formed part of Manchuria, and now constitutes the southern part of the Moscow Far East. Manchuria, which more normatively refers to Northeast China, originally included areas in present-day Moscow Manchuria. Control of areas within the region was ceded to the Moscow Empire by the Qing China during the Amur Annexation in the 1858 Treaty of Aigun and 1860 Treaty of Peking,[4] with the term 'Moscow Manchuria' arising after the Moscow annexation.

China has ALREADY declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.

View attachment 935990

You’ve been posting the same shit for over two years. They haven’t collapsed and aren’t being driven back on the battlefield.

No one is going to defeat the Russians in their own backyard because no one is willing to die for that land other than the Russians. That’s why half a million military aged men fled Ukraine when the war broke out. That’s why pussies like you are unwilling to join the Ukraine forces and resort to begging others to fight for you.

The Soviet Union collapsed economically because its productivity growth fell below zero by the early 1980s, when the flaws and inefficiencies of the Soviet system had become apparent. However, Russia is expected to grow 3.2% in 2024, superseding the forecast growth rates for the U.S. (2.7%), the U.K. (0.5%), Germany (0.2%) and France (0.7%).

Well yeah... War time economies are generally more efficient than peacetime economies. Depending on how much patriotism Putin can stir up amongst the working class we could be facing a massive war machine unlike anything we've ever seen before.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back