Trump Indictment Protests/Rallies

Although that picture wasn't zoomed out,.. according to the article a lot of Trump supporters didn't show up because they have jobs and lives, not because they don't support him.

No supporters showed up for Jesus' arraignment either?

I don't think so, but that doesn't mean that He didn't have them. Also Trump supporters did show up though. It'll probably be busier tomorrow and when Trump has his conference afterwards.

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

Although that picture wasn't zoomed out,.. according to the article a lot of Trump supporters didn't show up because they have jobs and lives, not because they don't support him.

I don't think so, but that doesn't mean that He didn't have them. Also Trump supporters did show up though. It'll probably be busier tomorrow and when Trump has his conference afterwards.
Yet when he holds a midweek rally you bray over how many dopes are there.
4i6Ckte.gif

That is some stupid shit right there. You vote for corrupt politicians and you think that makes your opinion worth something?
I didn't vote for Biden the guy China owns. Found out today Biden knew the moment China sent the balloon over. Even though he stated he didn't know till it got in Alaska. He lied about blocking the signal. He let the Balloon fly over our military bases hovering over them till China got the Intel they wanted. Then shot it down after they got what they wanted. Biden is bought and paid for and that proves it. He should be executed for treason.

I didn't vote for Biden the guy China owns. Found out today Biden knew the moment China sent the balloon over. Even though he stated he didn't know till it got in Alaska. He lied about blocking the signal. He let the Balloon fly over our military bases hovering over them till China got the Intel they wanted. Then shot it down after they got what they wanted. Biden is bought and paid for and that proves it. He should be executed for treason.
Bla bla bla. Anyone who votes, votes for corrupt politicians. These are the choices. A corrupt democrat or a corrupt republican.

Listen, asshat, my future bride has been missing for over a month on a trip out west. No doubt she was abducted by some toothless simple fuck like you. Give it a rest.
You are a prime example why we think you are heartless. You are. Leave me the fuck alone you fat fuck.

Cool story, bro. Sorry you couldn't protect your woman.

Who's "we" by the way? Descendants of slave owners?

Yet when he holds a midweek rally you bray over how many dopes are there.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yeah, that's because it gets really packed then and Trump speaks on the weekends and in the evenings. Biden can't even fill up a room. Btw, love bursting your bubble as Trump already got released from court. :D

Forum List

Back