Trump Indictment Protests/Rallies

I get a little frantic when the woman I love goes missing. Guess I’m flawed.

Hey, I feel for you I really do. I wasn't referring to that at all. You're a work in progress but an improvement nonetheless. :) Prayers for you. :eusa_pray:

I think that the left basically handed Trump this election now.
Yes, they have.

I think that they were counting on people like me, for whom Trump's antics are getting tiresome, and who were disappointed by his failure to complete the wall, to be pushed over the edge by his being an indicted defendant.

What the don't ask themselves is what alternative are they providing? Do Dems really think that by pretending that they respect DeSantis, Republicans will say, "Duh, OK. DeSantis must be the reasonable choice, then."

No, we will just be galvanized by this incredibly ham-handed attempt to get Trump out of a race that Dems know they cannot win with Trump in it.

I agree...folks aren't all that concerned about the outcome here...the real protest will come in waves at the ballot box when people will vote out the tyrantically demadacist
You tried this bullshit in 2020 and lost by 8 million votes.
4i6Ckte.gif

I am not the one making cope posts.....

You folks are simultaneously claiming America is over while at the same time claiming this is great because Trump will win for sure..that is premium cognitive dissonant flavored cope...

Like this guy......who has over a million Trumper followers....

and then 30 mins after that, he comes back and says this......

you folks are emotionally children, do you understand that?

He's a Nazi. Not a neo-Nazi, or pals around with Nazis. An actual Nazi.

The protests over Trump’s indictment are unlikely to turn violent.

Mainly because the FBI has not had time to recruit activists like Ray Epps, and Proud Boys to incite the violence.
Mainly because NYPD will bash their skulls in just for fun.

All I gotta say as this is holy week and although Trump isn't Jesus Christ and I don't worship him,.. I see parallels in place.

Forum List

Back