Trump Indictment Protests/Rallies

Because I have trust issues concerning white people? Been that way since I was a young Indian attending an all white catholic school in the 70’s.

Not all white people are bad though. I'm nice,.. enough.

Heard Biden today say, we cannot let Trump win. Time to impeach!

Yeah sounds like he's saying that they planned this.

Stop electing criminals. Problem solved.

Who campaigns on being a criminal?

The FBI even hid Biden's laptop to help him get elected.

What if the criminal is your own intel agencies?

And what if the one is a criminal for recording a legal transaction just as a legal expense instead of a campaign contribution, while the other is a criminal for taking millions in bribes from China to sell out our country to them?

You not going to vote?

Who campaigns on being a criminal?

The FBI even hid Biden's laptop to help him get elected.

What if the criminal is your own intel agencies?

And what if the one is a criminal for recording a legal transaction just as a legal expense instead of a campaign contribution, while the other is a criminal for taking millions in bribes from China to sell out our country to them?

You not going to vote?
I don’t vote.

Because I have trust issues concerning white people? Been that way since I was a young Indian attending an all white catholic school in the 70’s.

Do you trust me? I'm white (northern european) and I believe the USA ought to give full land and water rights to about ten states to the Indians to make up for the shameful things they did including the Colorado River.

Do you trust me? I'm white (northern european) and I believe the USA ought to give full land and water rights to about ten states to the Indians to make up for the shameful things they did including the Colorado River.
I am unable to trust anyone due to a medical condition caused by the treatment I received in school. It pleases me reading your views tho…

Looks like there's one tonight starting at nine pm et and one tomorrow beginning at noon. Not that I'm all that worried. I think that the left basically handed Trump this election now. I gotta admit, I was worried for a while, but the only way I don't think that he would be a guarantied victory now is if DeSantis runs. Then it's difficult to say as I would vote for DeSantis myself, but if he doesn't wind up running then Trump's going to win for a third time for sure!! :D

^ Cope post ^

No, that would be yours. ;)
I am not the one making cope posts.....

You folks are simultaneously claiming America is over while at the same time claiming this is great because Trump will win for sure..that is premium cognitive dissonant flavored cope...

Like this guy......who has over a million Trumper followers....

and then 30 mins after that, he comes back and says this......

you folks are emotionally children, do you understand that?

I’m pretty sure most of the nuns/priests are dead by now. It happened over 50 years ago. I would prefer having the ability to trust. That isn’t going to happen tho… Fawk. I’m used to it.

Do you have a dog by any chance?

Everything will be fine, they have to go to work in the morning.

That said I wonder how many Soros funded bus loads of Antifa are headed there for the after party?
I wish Soros would send me money. Where do I send my application? Is there a web address?

I'd like to be there to chant, "LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP" for the lulz.

The protests over Trump’s indictment are unlikely to turn violent.

Mainly because the FBI has not had time to recruit activists like Ray Epps, and Proud Boys to incite the violence.

Forum List

Back