AOC Had a Burner Account

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
So, little Sandy “Please Don’t Rape Me!” Whoretez has been yanking some dick behind the scenes, using her fake account to call for someone to be killed and to voice support for …. herself. This is beyond pathetic. It was pathetic when Clit Romney did it. But it is even stupider when a humorless dumbass pretending to be a serious person pulls such a clowny stunt.

So, little Sandy “Please Don’t Rape Me!” Whoretez has been yanking some dick behind the scenes, using her fake account to call for someone to be killed and to voice support for …. herself. This is beyond pathetic. It was pathetic when Clit Romney did it. But it is even stupider when a humorless dumbass pretending to be a serious person pulls such a clowny stunt.

This is actually something you can get a DA to indict her on.....hopefully someone will

She's a terrorist.

Lol, what a retard. A burner account huh? Burners are prepaid minutes retard. It is not an account that is the whole point retard. More fake news from the retarded right.

Interesting she chose the name "demon" for her fake account.

Forum List

Back