Trump Indictment Protests/Rallies

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Looks like there's one tonight starting at nine pm et and one tomorrow beginning at noon. Not that I'm all that worried. I think that the left basically handed Trump this election now. I gotta admit, I was worried for a while, but the only way I don't think that he would be a guarantied victory now is if DeSantis runs. Then it's difficult to say as I would vote for DeSantis myself, but if he doesn't wind up running then Trump's going to win for a third time for sure!! :D

Everything will be fine,

Fine for Trump supporters but the left is currently cowering in their little corners sucking their thumbs right now because they know deep down that they can't make the big orange scary monster go away.

There will be handfuls of people protesting for Trump! Small, Trump-like handfuls!
I agree...folks aren't all that concerned about the outcome here...the real protest will come in waves at the ballot box when people will vote out the tyrantically demadacist

You wish!! Just keep telling yourself that as you really should get that TDS of yours checked out.

Think about it, FJB---
  1. For months, the left have been begging for Trump to run in 24, assured that he can be easily beaten by any democrat next year!
  2. Now they are celebrating what they think will be Trump's indictment and presumed criminal charges, hoping it will land him in jail!
But if they get their wish, they might lose the one guy they are so sure can be easily beaten! To be likely replaced by the most popular GOP governor since Ronny Reagan, who is also much more restrained, politically savvy and with much broader appeal to moderates and independents.
  • So if Trump beats the indictment, they've pretty much handed him the WH.
  • If the indictment beats Trump, they've pretty much handed the WH to DeSantis.
Either way, Joe, America's worst president ever, won't be getting reelected with the record he's created for himself.

Yet they are still excited. Apparently they haven't figured out yet they have painted themselves into a corner and are in a no-win situation. :uhh:

Think about it, FJB---
  1. For months, the left have been begging for Trump to run in 24, assured that he can be easily beaten by any democrat next year!
  2. Now they are celebrating what they think will be Trump's indictment and presumed criminal charges, hoping it will land him in jail!
But if they get their wish, they might lose the one guy they are so sure can be easily beaten! To be likely replaced by the most popular GOP governor since Ronny Reagan, who is also much more restrained, politically savvy and with much broader appeal to moderates and independents.
  • So if Trump beats the indictment, they've pretty much handed him the WH.
  • If the indictment beats Trump, they've pretty much handed the WH to DeSantis.
Either way, Joe, America's worst president ever, won't be getting reelected with the record he's created for himself.

Yet they are still excited. Apparently they haven't figured out yet they have painted themselves into a corner and are in a no-win situation. :uhh:

Yeah but I have a feeling that the reason that Trump handed himself over is because he already knows that he's going to win this case.

Forum List

Back