Trump Impeachments Were Unfair, Unprecedented, and Unconstitutional

This really was a true turning point for the Dems, where they went full demafascist in the efforts to undermine the 2016 election.

Trump has been out of office for 20 months - why hasn't he been charged?
Ask Hillary, Obama, Comey, Soros, Wray. Strzok, the IRs the FBI, the DoJ and whoever else Trump doesn't like each week.

Trump does like Putin and Kim, and the women he had affairs with so don't bother asking them

Ask Hillary, Obama, Comey, Soros, Wray. Strzok, the IRs the FBI, the DoJ and whoever else Trump doesn't like each week.
Seems to me, if, as you claim., Mueller proved Trump committed 10 acts of felony obstruction, the Democrats - who are -clearly- desperate to convict him of something -- would be all over it.
And they aren't.
Hell, they didn't even try to impeach him for it.
Why do you suppose that is?

Seems to me, if, as you claim., Mueller proved Trump committed 10 acts of felony obstruction, the Democrats - who are -clearly- desperate to convict him of something -- would be all over it.
And they aren't.
Hell, they didn't even try to impeach him for it.
Why do you suppose that is?
It's in the report as to why.

Because you can't charge a sitting President? No longer applies.
So...
Why didn't the Democrats impeach him for those 10 counts?
Why haven't they charged him since he left office?
Good question. Probably for the same reason Trump's DoJ never charged Hillary for her emails...or the plethora of other crimes espoused by the right wing media.

Good question. Probably for the same reason Trump's DoJ never charged Hillary for her emails...or the plethora of other crimes espoused by the right wing media.
Trump's DOJ didn't charge her, because Trump made clear he wasn't going to reopen the case after Obama closed it.

Likely the biggest error of his time in office.

Trump's DOJ didn't charge her, because Trump made clear he wasn't going to reopen the case after Obama closed it.

Likely the biggest error of his time in office.
I don't remember Trump making that clear.

Was that before or after he was leading "lock her up" chants during his campaign?

I don't remember Trump making that clear.

Was that before or after he was leading "lock her up" chants during his campaign?
of course you don't. you're TDS gets in the way too often to notice.

You said:
"It's in the report as to why."

Please copy and past the text of the report that explains...
- Why didn't the Democrats impeach him for those 10 counts.
- Why haven't they charged him since he left office.
My statement was based on why they didn't charge him after the report was submitted and he was still president.

after..after he was elected in an interview. It was very clear
Thanks, I found the interview.

He said he didn't want to divide the country by going after Hillary.

I wonder if that is why the DoJ won't go after Trump for obstruction charges?

Forum List

Back