Trump Impeachments Were Unfair, Unprecedented, and Unconstitutional

Yourr statement is a lie.
Mueller could, and did, make the determination that Trump committed obstructive acts.
Mueller could, and did, make the determination that those acts had a nexus with e federal investigation.
Mueller could - but did not - make the determination that Trump committed those acts w/ corrupt intent.
Why?

Says he who knows he cannot deliver.
I don't know how many way same fn thing needs to be explained for you to get it.

You need all three for there to be deregatory determination.

Mueller laid out the FACTS of what they found Trump said and did and how it would effect investigation, but intent is fundamentaly implict - an interpretation of the mindset from the actions and statements.

Mueller told you indictment could not be brought and therefore deregatory determination could not be made.

Last edited:
I don't know how many way same fn thing needs to be explained for you to get it.
You could start by addressing the issue to put to you.

You have not, in anu way, demonstrated that while Mueller, under the powers and limits places upon him -- could-- make the determination that Trump committed obstructive acts, and that he -- could -- make the determonation that those acts had a nexus with an investigation, he could NOT make the determination that Trump acted with corrput intent.

Please show where Mueller was restruicted from making --that-- determination, but not the others.

Mueller laid out the FACTS of what they found and didn't even bother with intent because that part is ALWAYS implict never a direct fact.
This is lie.
Mueller made it --very-- clear that a factual determination of intent was absolutely necessary for obstruction to exist, said determination needed to be done in a very clear and concise manner, and that, absent a crime to conceal, motives other than corrupt intent must be considered.

Mueller made it --very-- clear that a factual determination of intent was absolutely necessary for obstruction to exist, said determination needed to be done in a very clear and concise manner, and that, absent a crime to conceal, motives other than corrupt intent must be considered.
What part of - COULD NOT BRING CHARGES, COULD NOT MAKE SUCH NEGATIVE DETERMINATION do you not get?

What the fuck does it take to explain to you a concept so simple?

To bring charges you need to make implicit determination about intent.
1. Can't bring charges acc. to DOJ, therefore 2. Can't make such determination public.

How many times?

Last edited:
What part of - COULD NOT BRING CHARGES, COULD NOT MAKE SUCH NEGATIVE DETERMINATION do you not get?
Still waiting for you to show where Mueller was restricted from making the factual determination of corrupt intent, but not the factual determinations he -did- make.

Hint: We both know you can't.

Still waiting for you to show where Mueller was restricted from making the factual determination of corrupt intent, but not the factual determinations he -did- make.

Dummy, intent is IMPLICIT. There is no FACT of what is in someone's head. It's fundamentaly interpretive from facts about what person said and how person acted.

Mueller reported what Trump said and did as a matter of fact and left it there, because again, he could not indict.

How many more times?

Last edited:
Dummy, intent is IMPLICIT.
Mueller stated exactly the opposite - that a factual determination of corrupt intent is necessary.

Mueller stated exactly the opposite - that a factual determination of corrupt intent is necessary.

You seriously live on the fucking moon, don't understand much of anything.

Lets say I told my friend I want to Rob a bank with him (fact) and went to the store to get ski masks and guns (fact).

What is the FACT of what is on my mind?

Not your reasonable interpretation of my intentions from what I've said and done, but actual record of what is going on in my head. THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

In exactly same way Mueller had to make the reasonable call on Trump's mindset and intentions IF HE WAS TO BRING CHARGES, WHICH HE COULD NOT.

Last edited:
You seriously live on the fucking moon, don't understand much of anything.
I understand you cannot show where Mueller was restricted from making the factual determination of corrupt intent, but was not restricted from making factual determinations he -did- make..

As such, I understand you cannot demonstrate why Mueller did not make the factual determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent.

And, I understand that, as Mueller said, absent the factual determination of corrupt intent, there can be no violation of the law for obstruction of justice.

Forum List

Back