Trump Impeachments Were Unfair, Unprecedented, and Unconstitutional

Inciting a riot to stop the peaceful transfer of power (this according to Republican leadership) and withholding aid and suggesting that Ukraine investigate his domestic political rival had nothing to do with it?

Wow.
Democrats incite things all the time. Bernie Sanders incited one of his followers to go to DC and shoot up Republicans by repeatedly calling for a revolution. Several high level democrats and others incited violence against Supreme Court justices, which led to someone being arrested for wanting to kill one of them. You can use the word incite and twist the words of those speaking for your own political purposes.

Russia INTERFERED in the 2016 elections. AND the 2020 elections.
Never a hoax.
--------

Intelligence officials have reportedly found that Russia is interfering in the 2020 elections to try to support President Trump’s reelection, while also meddling in the Democratic primaries to help Sen. Bernie Sanders’ campaign. The reports have not revealed details about what actions Russia is taking or their scope, but my analysis of social media activity exposes some examples.

I found that social media accounts linked to the Internet Research Agency (IRA), the Kremlin-linked company behind an influence campaign that targeted the 2016 elections, have indeed already begun their digital campaign to interfere in the 2020 presidential election. And they are getting even more brazen in tactics, as a sample of new posts shows.

In September 2019, just a few months ahead of the Democratic primaries, I noticed some posts on Instagram that appeared to use the strategies and tactics very similar to those of the IRA that I observed in my research on Russian interference in the 2016 elections on social media. A few weeks later, Facebook announced that it had taken down about 75,000 posts across 50 IRA-linked accounts from Facebook (one account) and Instagram (50 accounts).

My team at Project DATA (Digital Ad Tracking & Analysis) happened to capture some of these posts on Instagram before Facebook removed them. We identified 32 accounts that exhibited the attributes of the IRA, and 31 of them were later confirmed to be the IRA-linked accounts by Graphika, a social media analysis firm commissioned by Facebook to examine the accounts.

Some strategies and tactics for election interference were the same as before. Russia’s trolls pretended to be American people, including political groups and candidates. They tried to sow division by targeting both the left and right with posts to foment outrage, fear, and hostility. Much of their activity seemed designed to discourage certain people from voting. And they focused on swing states.

But the IRA’s approach is evolving. Its trolls have gotten better at impersonating candidates and parties, more closely mimicking logos of official campaigns. They have moved away from creating their own fake advocacy groups to mimicking and appropriating the names of actual American groups. And they’ve increased their use of seemingly nonpolitical content and commercial accounts, hiding their attempts to build networks of influence.

Continuing the same strategies and tactics

Overall, the IRA appears to still employ many of the same strategies and tactics as in 2016: posing as domestic actors, the IRA targeted both sides of the ideological spectrum with wedge issues. Especially noticeable were same-side candidate attacks (i.e., an “in-kind candidate attack” targeting the likely voters of the candidate), a type of voter suppression strategy designed to break the coalition of one side or the other.

YOUR analysis.

Democrats incite things all the time. Bernie Sanders incited one of his followers to go to DC and shoot up Republicans by repeatedly calling for a revolution. Several high level democrats and others incited violence against Supreme Court justices, which led to someone being arrested for wanting to kill one of them. You can use the word incite and twist the words of those speaking for your own political purposes.
Yeah, that's roughly the same as trying to stop the election outcome from becoming fact. Wow.

Yeah, that's roughly the same as trying to stop the election outcome from becoming fact. Wow.
So, you are ok with Bernie inciting people to shoot up Republican members of Congress and prominent Democrats inciting followers to kill Supreme court justices? Those aren't threats to our very democracy?

On the contrary, I think withholding the aid approved by Congress in an effort to get the President of the Ukraine to lie in public and say there was an investigation into the President of the United State's political enemy, was all three and then some.

So, you are ok with Bernie inciting people to shoot up Republican members of Congress and prominent Democrats inciting followers to kill Supreme court justices? Those aren't threats to our very democracy?
No Bernie rallies ever turned into full scale riots.

It's amusing that some still think that Russia didn't interfere w/2016 and that Trump welcomed the help. He laundered $ for decades for the Russian mob. The KGB has noted what a prime target he was because all u had to do was flatter him. He was desperate for a Trump Tower Moscow. He hid numerous calls and meeting notes re Putin (see: Helsinki). He tried to extort Ukraine which would weaken them against Putin, and threatened to pull us out of NATO (another gift for his pal). He goes out of his way to praise Putin and admires the way Vlad loots the country for his rich pals and himself -- something Donnie would do in a heartbeat (and did do in office). I'm certain you haven't bothered to read the Mueller Report, but the overwhelming evidence of trump sucking up to Putin says a whole lot.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America
More enemy democrat vomit.

No Bernie rallies ever turned into full scale riots.

False equivocation are the Neo-GOP's claim to fame. Trying to justify the violence Trumpybear unleashed when he sent his MAGA MOB to the Capitol on Jan 6th.
Hey, we're talking about how Jerry Nadler himself said that Trump's due process was purposely bypassed, and it was unfair, unprecedented, and unconstitutional. You hate Trump so bad that you're willing to throw due process right out the window?

What rally was that? I must have missed it.

Inciting a riot to stop the peaceful transfer of power (this according to Republican leadership) and withholding aid and suggesting that Ukraine investigate his domestic political rival had nothing to do with it?

Wow.

Wait, so Joe's son, Pelosi's son, John Kerry's son, and Romney's son all taking bribes...err Jobs with Burisma in an industry none of them were qualified to work for, and them acting as Bagmen for a Russian Controlled Ukraine Energy Company is perfectly fine, but asking why Joe Extorted Ukraine into firing The Prosecutor who was investigating The Bribery Scheme being run by Burisma, when they paid Pelosi, Kerry, Biden, and Romney off for political favors.....that's some how wrong?
1664395456368.png

1664395492194.png

1664395505178.png

1664395521401.png

Hey, we're talking about how Jerry Nadler himself said that Trump's due process was purposely bypassed, and it was unfair, unprecedented, and unconstitutional. You hate Trump so bad that you're willing to throw due process right out the window?

So I guess you missed the tangent....

Several high level democrats and others incited violence against Supreme Court justices
Bernie Sanders incited one of his followers to go to DC and shoot up Republicans

There was nothing unconstitutional about the process the House chose. The Constitution leaves the entire process up to the House and there is no provision requiring the President be allow anything in the House's impeachment hearing. Trumpybear's strong arm attempt was an attack on the foundation of our two party system. The Neo-GOP are the poison pill. They would have white washed his crime against America anyway.

What rally was that? I must have missed it.
So, you are ok with Bernie inciting people to shoot up Republican members of Congress and prominent Democrats inciting followers to kill Supreme court justices? Those aren't threats to our very democracy? What difference does it make if it was a rally or not?

So I guess you missed the tangent....

There was nothing unconstitutional about the process the House chose. The Constitution leaves the entire process up to the House and there is no provision requiring the President be allow anything in the House's impeachment hearing. Trumpybear's strong arm attempt was an attack on the foundation of our two party system. The Neo-GOP are the poison pill. They would have white washed his crime against America anyway.
You need to take that up with Nadler.

Wait, so Joe's son, Pelosi's son, John Kerry's son, and Romney's son all taking bribes...err Jobs with Burisma in an industry none of them were qualified to work for, and them acting as Bagmen for a Russian Controlled Ukraine Energy Company is perfectly fine, but asking why Joe Extorted Ukraine into firing The Prosecutor who was investigating The Bribery Scheme being run by Burisma, when they paid Pelosi, Kerry, Biden, and Romney off for political favors.....that's some how wrong?
View attachment 702746
View attachment 702747
View attachment 702748
View attachment 702749
Wow, could you imagine if any of that were true? Aren't you supposed to believe that bearing false witness is a sin? Why do you sin?

Forum List

Back