trump impeached for a record second time

yes it's official, the scumbag that currently occupies the white house has been impeached for a second time, first one in history !!!!!!

The more interesting item is that the current bunch of DemoKKKrats will be the first in history to fail to remove a president twice after impeachment.

LOL

We removed him November 3, 2020. It will be the failure of the GOP if you don’t vote to bar him from office and instead allow him to finish destroying your party.

You had to resort to theft to do it. I'm sure you are still proud.
Trump’s own cyber security chief and several Republican Secretaries of State called it the most secure election in our history. Trump sold you a BIG LIE and you’re eating it up. Trump is a wannabe Adolf, following his playbook nearly to the letter. In the coming months and years you must search your heart and ask yourself, ‘am I really the kind of person who would’ve been a good Nazi?’
THIS is what your progeny will judge you by; choose wisely.
Republican Secretaries of State
Trump ran against the Rs so why should we give a shit about what they say now?

yes it's official, the scumbag that currently occupies the white house has been impeached for a second time, first one in history !!!!!!

The more interesting item is that the current bunch of DemoKKKrats will be the first in history to fail to remove a president twice after impeachment.

LOL

We removed him November 3, 2020. It will be the failure of the GOP if you don’t vote to bar him from office and instead allow him to finish destroying your party.

Trump’s own cyber security chief and several Republican Secretaries of State called it the most secure election in our history. Trump sold you a BIG LIE and you’re eating it up. Trump is a wannabe Adolf, following his playbook nearly to the letter. In the coming months and years you must search your heart and ask yourself, ‘am I really the kind of person who would’ve been a good Nazi?’
Fascists are leftists, and the election fraud was due to all the fake leftyvirus mailins that should never have been sent out. I don't think your ilk knows what secure means.

The scumbag that's going to be occupying the white house needs to be impeached like this every week until they declare him unfit.
No need in debating with you people anymore.
You're all lying fuckers that wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to you and kicked you in the nuggets.

LOL

If he doesn’t trust fellow Republicans and you don’t either, you both belong in a third party now. Go and build it. If you build it, he will come. Give it your best shot in 2024 if he isn’t barred from future federal office.

Thank you for the dedication thread. The border remains closed and the Wall is built. Sorry.

From what Biden and the left are saying they will waste Biden's first 2 years being butthurt and trying to undo Trump's wins. Then we destroy them in the midterms castrating Biden and their whole party.
Sorry, but the Democrats have a system that is foolproof.
They can win any election now simply by making sure the counters are corrupt (black)

What makes you think the midterms are going to be any more legit than the last presidential election?

We'll out cheat the Dems then laugh while they squeal like stuck pigs. FYI Dems all the Republican districts will be late in reporting ballot totals, it could be the next day :muahaha:

And if the Dems choose to give us a Rebublican Romney, or a McCain to vote for, then what?
It will be the VP ho, easy choice to vote against.
Oh really? America just made her Vice President. AOC, America's little darling, as a running mate would clinch the deal. That and making sure the vote count is in their favor. Your vote ended up in the trash...
America wouldn't have let her run, commies put her in the VP office. As for Mr Ed, she is an airhead bartender. These facts will all come to light in the near future. And at least my vote was in person and not filled out for me by some Democrat idiot.

What makes you think the midterms are going to be any more legit than the last presidential election?

We'll out cheat the Dems then laugh while they squeal like stuck pigs. FYI Dems all the Republican districts will be late in reporting ballot totals, it could be the next day :muahaha:

And if the Dems choose to give us a Rebublican Romney, or a McCain to vote for, then what?

Oh mark my words Romney is going to run again. What a loser.

He's a shoe in. Democrats will vote for him because he votes for them. Republicans will vote him in because he is the only choice the RNC is going to give us...

LOL

If he doesn’t trust fellow Republicans and you don’t either, you both belong in a third party now. Go and build it. If you build it, he will come. Give it your best shot in 2024 if he isn’t barred from future federal office.
Where's the money going to come from if you don't accept legislation from Wall Street?

Thank you for the dedication thread. The border remains closed and the Wall is built. Sorry.

From what Biden and the left are saying they will waste Biden's first 2 years being butthurt and trying to undo Trump's wins. Then we destroy them in the midterms castrating Biden and their whole party.
They can win any election now simply by making sure the counters are corrupt (black)
Mail in votes heavily favor Dems. Now 99% of voting will be by mail.

I hope you are right. I truly do.

zoggie, I told you stay in your depression bunker, I can arrange to send a year supply of beef jerky and drugs to keep you alive, we in turn celebrate the disgrace of trump and his fellow domestic terrorists...

View attachment 442381
I am waiting for the package. The Wall is still built and you cannot come here.

to appalachia? haaa ha ha ha , I know, I know, pussygrabber and his cult followers are pure trailer trash...

1610576636103.png

I hope you are right. I truly do.

zoggie, I told you stay in your depression bunker, I can arrange to send a year supply of beef jerky and drugs to keep you alive, we in turn celebrate the disgrace of trump and his fellow domestic terrorists...

View attachment 442381
I am waiting for the package. The Wall is still built and you cannot come here.

to appalachia? haaa ha ha ha , I know, I know, pussygrabber and his cult followers are pure trailer trash...

View attachment 442385
Despite your childish rhetoric and inability to read, the border remains closed to you. Sorry.

LOL

Where's the money going to come from if you don't accept legislation from Wall Street?

LOL

Trump has destroyed his credibility with Wall Street AND Main Street. You can’t build a future party with him because he’s gone a bridge too far. Many Republicans who voted for him are now relieved that he lost. Many others will feel that way once the cult conditioning starts to wear off.

Mail in votes heavily favor Dems. Now 99% of voting will be by mail.

whatever, bozo...

LOL

If they create a 3rd party the Democrats will accuse them of sedition and insurrection.

2nd-impeachment.jpg

10 Republicans voted for impeachment, which is the most opposing party votes for an impeachment ever.

Well, that's the optimistic way of looking at it. Do you agree with this?

And they'll probably charge him with evasion for leaving the white house....

How many millions will we piss down a hole getting rid of a guy that leaves in a week. lol. Dumb^2
Well then there's the bribery $2000 checks to get the win in Georgia...just the beginning.

Oh, I'm sure it is. We've been watching this ridiculous shit-show for 4 years after all, so we should expect many speeches by attention whores, much finger-wagging, more time and money down a hole, all resulting in a mighty sound and fury signifying absolutely nothing...

LOL

LOL

Trump has destroyed his credibility with Wall Street AND Main Street. You can’t build a future party with him because he’s gone a bridge too far. Many Republicans who voted for him are now relieved that he lost. Many others will feel that way once the cult conditioning starts to wear off.
Trump hasn't done shit.
This is nothing more than a political tactic using our corrupt media.
Your just too stupid to see it.....or too dishonest to admit it.

If he had been impeached on actual charges he would have been removed from office and there would not have been a chance for a second impeachment. This time was no different from the first it was done strictly fo political posturing. And this time like the last they ignored real issues facing their constituents in order to grandstand. The bar for politically going after a sitting president has been lower so low it will be as common as blowing your nose when you have COVID.

Forum List

Back