Nobody cares that Myorkis was impeached?

Nope. No crime committed. A corrupt Democrat controlled House made them up. No crime committed.
You can lie to you but you can't lie to me.

The 1000 or so people currently serving time for those crimes might disagree.

I’m not saying that at all. I have been consistent in neither of those men should be anywhere near the White House. No one is forced to support either candidate if they think they are wrong for the job.
That is a reasonable ideological position. Unfortunately, we only have two options and if you reject Trump, you are endorsing Biden and his Regime that has caused considerable damage to America both here and abroad. Biden is essentially a puppet of the Regime doing whatever they want him to do.

That is a reasonable ideological position. Unfortunately, we only have two options and if you reject Trump, you are endorsing Biden and his Regime that has caused considerable damage to America both here and abroad. Biden is essentially a puppet of the Regime doing whatever they want him to do.
You only have 2 options if you choose not to think for yourself and explore other possibilities

I’m surprised that nobody is interested that Myorkis was impeached for letting millions of illegals swarm in, many of them criminals and some downright Islamic terrorists

The Articles of Impeachment now go to the Senate for a trial.

why would anyone care?

We are talking about the 2024 election right? There are no other possibilities and this is literally a tipping point election.

It is indeed a a tipping point election, and no matter who wins the country tips to beyond repair.

I’m surprised that nobody is interested that Myorkis was impeached for letting millions of illegals swarm in, many of them criminals and some downright Islamic terrorists

Maybe in the old days, something could come of it. But dems are a solid pack...all as one, not like RINO reps. Invasion is back in force. No one can stop the commies! Reps only have themselves to blame. Banning abortion in 50 states won't save the country. America is over!

reps dems walrus.jpg

He'll probably skate by a very narrow margin.

Unfortunately.

He'll probably skate by a very narrow margin.

Unfortunately.
The Dem senators who vote to let Myorkis off the hook after he’s overseen the biggest foreign invasion ever will be on record. Might cost them at the ballot box, and they know that.

IT was in the cards so 'NO' not in the slightest.
I conjecture that Biden told him to keep the border as open as you can, he went along with it, and now he realizes that Biden will do with him what he does with Hunter---"Don't know nothing about those bribes to sell my office. Naah, I know nothing"

1713346470867.png

IT was in the cards so 'NO' not in the slightest.
I conjecture that Biden told him to keep the border as open as you can, he went along with it, and now he realizes that Biden will do with him what he does with Hunter---"Don't know nothing about those bribes to sell my office. Naah, I know nothing"

When you deal with devils make sure YOU are the BIGGEST DEVIL

Forum List

Back