trump impeached for a record second time

Lastamender

Gold Member
Reaction score
yes it's official, the scumbag that currently occupies the white house has been impeached for a second time, first one in history !!!!!!
First one who tried to weed out corruption that is DC. The hysterics show they are scared shitless he will run again. The sham impeachment is for that purpose only.

lg325

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They have been out to get him from the start. To me the past four years has been like watching juveniles in action. If you have a D next to your name we get you!
.If you have an R next to your name we will get you! Its got to stop!

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
yes it's official, the scumbag that currently occupies the white house has been impeached for a second time, first one in history !!!!!!
Thank you for the dedication thread. The border remains closed and the Wall is built. Sorry.
From what Biden and the left are saying they will waste Biden's first 2 years being butthurt and trying to undo Trump's wins. Then we destroy them in the midterms castrating Biden and their whole party.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the dedication thread. The border remains closed and the Wall is built. Sorry.
From what Biden and the left are saying they will waste Biden's first 2 years being butthurt and trying to undo Trump's wins. Then we destroy them in the midterms castrating Biden and their whole party.
I hope you are right. I truly do.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And the scumbag Dems who did are the most despicable commies the party ever produced.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List