Nobody cares that Myorkis was impeached?

Impeachments don’t really mean all that much.

I mean, absent a supermajority of Republicans in the Senate, it’s unlikely that any impeached Democrat official will ever receive justice in a Senate trial.
As we well know, that works for both sides.

I’m surprised that nobody is interested that Myorkis was impeached for letting millions of illegals swarm in, many of them criminals and some downright Islamic terrorists

The Articles of Impeachment now go to the Senate for a trial.

Senate rejects impeachment charges. Like I said, nothing but a big yawn.

False. They will probably have a trial. They can reject the charge out of hand...but they won’t.
The Democrats bitch-slapped the House boy...

Good to see the Dems playing a little hardball.

As we well know, that works for both sides.
Sure. I didn’t maintain otherwise, although we know of at least one instance where Republicans would have convicted a Republican President.

But it is a Republican majority House at present. It is a nominally Democrap Senate and they would never ever “convict” a Democrap Administration official.

Sure. I didn’t maintain otherwise, although we know of at least one instance where Republicans would have convicted a Republican President.

But it is a Republican majority House at present. It is a nominally Democrap Senate and they would never ever “convict” a Democrap Administration official.
Nixon was pardoned by a Republican.

Yeah, I bet the repubs wished they knew about the ability to side step procedure before, they could have told pelosi to pound sand with her impeachments

Oh well, have to keep that one tucked away for the future…
Republicans did not hold a majority in the Senate. The Dems do, and that is the difference in how they sidestepped the procedure.

I’m surprised that nobody is interested that Myorkis was impeached for letting millions of illegals swarm in, many of them criminals and some downright Islamic terrorists

The Articles of Impeachment now go to the Senate for a trial.

There were no basis for impeachment.

Not doing your job well (in the opinion of the GOP partisan hacks), is not valid basis for impeachment.

If it were then we'd have to impeach the entire GOP caucus.

She didn't come from Mexico, Cental America, South America, Haiti, Venezuela, and African country, or even China. She didn't come from any Muslim country, so she isn't likely a terrorist, and she came LEGALLY.

She came in on an 'Einstein Visa', which was a total fraud.

Melania has no qualifications for an Einstein Visa.

She didn't come from Mexico, Cental America, South America, Haiti, Venezuela, and African country, or even China. She didn't come from any Muslim country, so she isn't likely a terrorist, and she came LEGALLY.
Hilarious

She received a citizenship ring and then chain migrated her family.

Republicans did not hold a majority in the Senate. The Dems do, and that is the difference in how they sidestepped the procedure.
Repubs held a majority in the first impeachment trial.

Still, can’t wait for this precedent to get used by repubs. If McConnell had tried this when pelosi sent the impeachment over the dems would have thrown a fit…but it looks like the dems were the first to pull that trigger, and in the process taught everyone a valuable lesson, and confirmed some things too.

I mean, I honestly hope that Trump wins the presidency and repubs take the senate and the dems get the house…just so I can watch this happen…

Forum List

Back