Not open for further replies.

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
LOL!
Gotta love it.
So well deserved.
NOBODY deserves it more.
Think all these redneck white trash Trumptards were mad then.
I guess they're shittin' kittens now.
10 Republicans voted to impeach.
Brave souls because you know these scumbag rioters are going after them.

800.jpeg

LOL!
Gotta love it.
So well deserved.
NOBODY deserves it more.

800.jpeg

You Nazis are out of control.

Did any of the vermin in the house happen to mention what Trump did wrong?

You Nazis are lying that he incited violence, so show us where, what words he used?

Did any of the fucking Nazis in the house mention that their Brown Shirts had stormed the Capitol in July and attempted to kill the president? Nancy Pigshit incited that violence.

Please quote exactly what he said or did to cause anything.

What Liz Cheney said sums it up, douchebag.
""
"Much more will become clear in coming days and weeks, but what we know now is enough.

The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President.

The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.
"I will vote to impeach the President."

LOL!
Gotta love it.
So well deserved.
NOBODY deserves it more.

800.jpeg

You Nazis are out of control.

Did any of the vermin in the house happen to mention what Trump did wrong?

You Nazis are lying that he incited violence, so show us where, what words he used?

Did any of the fucking Nazis in the house mention that their Brown Shirts had stormed the Capitol in July and attempted to kill the president? Nancy Pigshit incited that violence.

If the left are Nazis, what does that make the Proud Boys?
The Wolverine Watchmen?
QAnon?
You're such a fucking idiot, got it so backasswards.

""
"Much more will become clear in coming days and weeks, but what we know now is enough.

The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President.

The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not.
There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.

Still not seeing it here. How is expressing that "we won" and saying "So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America" construed as "incitement of insurrection?

Do any of you Trump DOLTS remember what Trump said at the last debate with Biden????
When asked to denounce hate groups, specifically the Proud Boys, he said.....

"STAND BACK AND STAND BY..."

That is just one of many things he said that created January 6th.

Oh, and let's not forget his tweet about inviting his minions to D.C. by telling them it was going to "be wild".

""

The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not.
There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.

Still not seeing it here. How is expressing that "we won" and saying "So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America" construed as "incitement of insurrection?

Thanking the rioters who wanted to hang Mike Pence.
Go away, you total fucking idiot.

Gotta go, but it's always fun holding up a mirror to you idiots so you can see the point on the tops of your heads and the Pinocchio nose on your faces.

LOL!
Gotta love it.
So well deserved.
NOBODY deserves it more.

800.jpeg
Everyone know that only NAZis approve of this. It's nothing less than a coup.

Poor Blaineypoo......always late, in more ways than one.

I don't have the time to scroll through here and post all day like you do, Nostrils. You have no life, you're here 24/7. SAD!
Is your contract to be on DailyKOS that strict?

Do you get paid in Rubles or Yuan?
Have you tried Lexapro?

Have you tried not trolling?

Poor Blaineypoo......always late, in more ways than one.

I don't have the time to scroll through here and post all day like you do, Nostrils. You have no life, you're here 24/7. SAD!
Is your contract to be on DailyKOS that strict?

Do you get paid in Rubles or Yuan?
Have you tried Lexapro?

Have you tried not trolling?
Spits the NAZI who asks "do you get paid in Rubles or Yuan?"

LOL!
Gotta love it.
So well deserved.
NOBODY deserves it more.

800.jpeg
Everyone know that only NAZis approve of this. It's nothing less than a coup.

It was a failed coup since Congress was back in session a few hours later and the scumbags were removed.
So now it's officially an insurrection.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back