Trump Had Dinner With Kanya And Fuentes...Biden Had Dinner With Xi Jinping Last Wk...Who Is Murdering His Own People As We Speak

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Even Newsmax only seems to care about who Trump eats dinner with.

This week libs have been complaining on Twitter about Trump having dinner with Nick Fuentes, who they say is an anti-Semite and a Holocaust denier. The fact that they can say this while ignoring the fact that Democrats keep voting anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers into office has me scratching my head.

Ilhan Omar and Rasheda Tlaib are well-known anti-Semites and Holocause deniers. Never mind that Ilhan Omar claims that "Some people did some things" on 911 pretty much illustrates the mindset of the Representative from Minnesota. It's humorous that the media can get away with implying that Trump is an anti-Semite when his son-in-law is Jewish. Taking into account that Barack Obama is an anti-Semite himself makes this whole story look like another case of selective outrage.

What's particularly damning to the coverage of this story is the fact that Biden was eating dinner with Xi Jinping last week who is murdering his own people and has been conducting forced organ harvesting. I didn't see any condemnation over that from the left. Maybe they figure genocide is acceptable because that's what the CCP does.

Last edited:
Organ-harvest.jpg

Even Newsmax only seems to care about who Trump eats dinner with.

This week libs have been complaining on Twitter about Trump having dinner with Nick Fuentes, who they say is an anti-Semite and a Holocaust denier. The fact that they can say this while ignoring the fact that Democrats keep voting anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers into office has me scratching my head.

Ilhan Omar and Rasheda Tlaib are well-known anti-Semites and Holocause deniers. Never mind that Ilhan Omar claims that "Some people did some things" on 911 pretty much illustrates the mindset of the Representative from Minnesota. It's humorous that the media can get away with implying that Trump is an anti-Semite when his son-in-law is Jewish. Taking into account that Barack Obama is an anti-Semite himself makes this whole story look like another case of selective outrage.

What's particularly damning to the coverage of this story is the fact that Biden was eating dinner with Xi Jinping last week who is murdering his own people and has been conducting forced organ harvesting. I didn't see any condemnation over that from the left. Maybe they figure genocide is acceptable because that's what the CCP does.
So you're ok with Trump meeting with Nazi/Holocaust deniers?

For the lefties, enslavement, organ harvesting, mass incarceration & executions are OK in China because it's happening to Chinese people.
In case nobody else has noticed, the Dems have always been on the side of racism.

biden-racist.jpg

From what I heard he didn't meet with him.
Kanye brought him to the dinner and Trump didn't know who the guy was.
Now Kanye is bad-mouthing Trump because he's running for POTUS.

You know…..Trump actually declared he was running for PRESIDENT last week

You would think he would be aware of who he has dinner with
And you accuse Biden of being clueless

From what I heard he didn't meet with him.
Kanye brought him to the dinner and Trump didn't know who the guy was.
Now Kanye is bad-mouthing Trump because he's running for POTUS.
They had dinner together. And seriously, this guy is pretty well known in trump's circles, so he OBVIOUSLY knew him. Either that, or he's the dumbest human to ever run for office, not to pay attention to who comes to his house for dinner. lol. Seriously.

I didn't realize that "Ye" and the White Christian Nationalist were leaders of massive countries and trading partners.

This is one of the dumbest stretches I've ever seen. And that's SAYING something.

:auiqs.jpg:
Oh....so having dinner with mass-murderers and organ harvesters is fine because all of that has be be overlooked due to how important the party is?
That's particularly funny.
Kanye is an idiot....and Nick Fuentes is an idiot....but Xi Jinping is the greatest threat to America today....and apparently is using his own people to harvest organs. Why not eat dinner with the guy. What he does is no skin off of our backs, right?

Where do you get off???

They had dinner together. And seriously, this guy is pretty well known in trump's circles, so he OBVIOUSLY knew him. Either that, or he's the dumbest human to ever run for office, not to pay attention to who comes to his house for dinner. lol. Seriously.
I can think of worse people to eat dinner with....Xi Jinping for example.

So you're ok with Trump meeting with Nazi/Holocaust deniers?

A President who who recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, moved the American embassy there, brokered normalization accords between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sudan, and, Morocco, and has an Israeli township named after him, can meet with anybody he fucking wants to.

So what have you even done, besides sit behind a keyboard and shitpost puerile insinuations?

Trump met with Kim Jung Un
I'm trying point out to folks the utter hypocrisy of the media....and apparently of many here on USMB.

It's okay to sit down with murderers (as long as you're not Donald J. Trump) but you cannot sit down to dinner with anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers (as long as you're Donald J. Trump).

But you can be an anti-Semite and a Holocaust denier as long as you're a Democrat.

Kanye is an idiot....and Nick Fuentes is an idiot....but Xi Jinping is the greatest threat to America today....and apparently is using his own people to harvest organs. Why not eat dinner with the guy. What he does is no skin off of our backs, right?
Kanye and Fuentes are idiots who spout offensive rhetoric. Allowing them the visibility to dine with an ex-President and current candidate is irresponsible

Xi is the leader of 1.5 billion people. If he is our greatest threat, the President meeting privately with him helps mitigate the threat.

A President who who recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, moved the American embassy there, brokered normalization accords between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sudan, and, Morocco, and has an Israeli township named after him, can meet with anybody he fucking wants to.

So what have you even done, besides sit behind a keyboard and shitpost puerile insinuations?
Awww, you sound butt hurt. It must be tough defending Nazis and Holocaust deniers day in, day out. Must wear you out.

Trump Had Dinner With Kanya And Fuentes...Biden Had Dinner With Xi Jinping Last Wk...Who Is Murdering His Own People As We Speak

You have a point. Biden as head of state, dined with another head of state.
That's Biden's job.

Trump, dined with a racist and an anti-Semite.
That's Trumps choice.

Forum List

Back