McConnell suggests Trump is 'highly unlikely' to win presidential election due to Ye, Fuentes dinner

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell suggested Tuesday that Donald Trump is "highly unlikely" to regain the presidency as a result of his recent dinner with the rapper now known as Ye and white supremacist Nick Fuentes.

Trump has been condemned for dining with both men, who have espoused anti-Semitic beliefs, at his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, last week.

Most people do not know nor care who Trump has dinner with.....Biden met with Xi, who is 87X worse and did not take him to task for any of the ills the Chi-Coms are foisting upon the USA.

At best this will only give cover for the likes of Rubio and others to seek the nomination earlier.....Which they were going to do anyway by and by.

DC Kabuki theater.

F7-A78502-2002-45-E2-B505-84904-DFD8081.jpg
Most people do not know nor care who Trump has dinner with.....Biden met with Xi, who is 87X worse and did not take him to task for any of the ills the Chi-Coms are foisting upon the USA.

At best this will only give cover for the likes of Rubio and others to seek the nomination earlier.....Which they were going to do anyway by and by.

DC Kabuki theater.

DC Kabuki theater.

Most people? You speak for most people? :heehee:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell suggested Tuesday that Donald Trump is "highly unlikely" to regain the presidency as a result of his recent dinner with the rapper now known as Ye and white supremacist Nick Fuentes.

Trump has been condemned for dining with both men, who have espoused anti-Semitic beliefs, at his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, last week.

We’ll see.

Trump was supposed to lose in 2016 because he openly advocated for sexually assaulting women.

What’s the possibility of conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right ignoring Trump meeting with racists and bigots.

Never underestimate the depravity of the blind partisan right – Trump supporters in particular.

Its clear that Trump is only interested in people who support him no matter who they are. This is why he will lose again as Trump is his own worst enemy, well with all his legal issues that will also be a factor. He does not seek middle ground and the right wing extremist will vote for him but I suspect that others republicans will not vote for him.

Its literally you are with me or against me.

Its clear that Trump is only interested in people who support him no matter who they are. This is why he will lose again as Trump is his own worst enemy, well with all his legal issues that will also be a factor. He does not seek middle ground and the right wing extremist will vote for him but I suspect that others republicans will not vote for him.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That is no different than Obama Pelosi or Schumer or Biden or Hillary etc etc etc.....

The frame job seems to be on...... Trump the Stern boss man that tried to fix (while simultaneously uncovering as much of the corruption in D.C. as was humanly possible), is about to go through one of the biggest crucifixions by his own so called fellow members, along with the leftist just sitting back (awaiting the destruction with overwhelming glee), as ever before in his entire life time.

He'll have to fight like Hell to win or overcome this one. Let's see what he's got left.

Oh, did AOC weigh in too?

Forum List

Back