McConnell suggests Trump is 'highly unlikely' to win presidential election due to Ye, Fuentes dinner

Liberals will remember and scream from the rooftops. Just like that January thing, no sensible person will care and dumb liberals will scream louder. All they have is rage and hate.
By "that January thing" do you mean Donald Trump's attempted coup on our democracy and his illegal attempt to steal an election by accusing others of doing what he was actually trying to do?

By "that January thing" do you mean Donald Trump's attempted coup on our democracy and his illegal attempt to steal an election by accusing others of doing what he was actually trying to do?
No, that thing nobody cares about except frothing at the mouth liberals. Only America hating jackasses would confuse the right to assembly and expression as criminal. Sure things got a little out of hand, a few folks acted the fool, nothing more. Yet years later liberals are still whining and witch hunting. Sad.

No, that thing nobody cares about except frothing at the mouth liberals. Only America hating jackasses would confuse the right to assembly and expression as criminal. Sure things got a little out of hand, a few folks acted the fool, nothing more. Yet years later liberals are still whining and witch hunting. Sad.
Wow!
Rewrite history much?

That is where you are wrong.

It is VERY different.
You didn't say anything... you just mutter the words I'm wrong but you don't know what I'm wrong about... you can't put it into words... you are programmed and need to be deprogrammed...

You didn't say anything... you just mutter the words I'm wrong but you don't know what I'm wrong about... you can't put it into words... you are programmed and need to be deprogrammed...
You are wrong because you are making false comparisons between actual competent, accomplished, professional statesmen/women and a lying, two-bit con artist who was impeached not once but TWICE in his single one term in office and who is currently just a step or two away from indictments on multiple fronts and who just recently got taken for a fucking ride by a pubescent, white nationalist loudmouth and a dime-a-dozen ex rapper currently going by the name "Ye," and as a result now requires a full time babysitter to keep him from making similar mistakes in the future so (he thinks) he'll still have a shot at a run in 2024.

Which he won't anyway.

There.

Anymore stupid questions?

You are wrong because you are making false comparisons between actual competent, accomplished, professional statesmen/women and a lying, two-bit con artist who was impeached not once but TWICE in his single one term in office and who is currently just a step or two away from indictments on multiple fronts and who just recently got taken for a fucking ride by a pubescent, white nationalist loudmouth and a dime-a-dozen ex rapper currently going by the name "Ye," and as a result now requires a full time babysitter to keep him from making similar mistakes in the future so (he thinks) he'll still have a shot at a run in 2024.

Which he won't anyway.

There.

Anymore stupid questions?
Statesmen??? competent??? on what example can you call them competent? Trump the so called con artist gave Americans the best US economy on modern record pre covid... and even after covid shut downs were easing the economy was coming back...
Biden with the aid of your so called competent professionals has ruined the economy for years to come...
Biden said he would crush covid and grow the economy back... he did the opposite... he grew covid deaths and infections and crushed the economy....
Like I said you have been programmed....

Statesmen??? competent??? on what example can you call them competent? Trump the so called con artist gave Americans the best US economy on modern record pre covid... and even after covid shut downs were easing the economy was coming back...
Biden with the aid of your so called competent professionals has ruined the economy for years to come...
Biden said he would crush covid and grow the economy back... he did the opposite... he grew covid deaths and infections and crushed the economy....
Like I said you have been programmed....
Keep drinking that Trumptard MAGAt cult kool-aid.

Hey....you're not, by any chance a Trump University graduate are you?

Keep drinking that Trumptard MAGAt cult kool-aid.

Hey....you're not, by any chance a Trump University graduate are you?
Dude you are the one drinking kool-aid... you can't name one crime President Trump committed yet you supported his impeachment... he hasn't done one damn thing to harm you like Biden has... but you don't even see it... that's why I call you programmed...
Programmed by a hateful global minded money hungry media of rich elites... it reminds me of a book I read where the Chinese folks that were connected to the communist Hierarchy and fed propaganda by the government thought completely different than other Chinese people...
Like night and day... even to the point where when the pro government people were questioned on why they thought the way they did they had no answer... when asked why their fellow countrymen should be jailed they sounded just like you and Pelosi on why Trump is evil....
No substance at all just feelings of worked up hatred....

Dude you are the one drinking kool-aid... you can't name one crime President Trump committed yet you supported his impeachment... he hasn't done one damn thing to harm you like Biden has... but you don't even see it... that's why I call you programmed...
Programmed by a hateful global minded money hungry media of rich elites... it reminds me of a book I read where the Chinese folks that were connected to the communist Hierarchy and fed propaganda by the government thought completely different than other Chinese people...
Like night and day... even to the point where when the pro government people were questioned on why they thought the way they did they had no answer... when asked why their fellow countrymen should be jailed they sounded just like you and Pelosi on why Trump is evil....
No substance at all just feelings of worked up hatred....
Wrong!

And the hits just KEEP ON COMING!

The ruling represents another major setback for the former president and a clear victory for the Justice Department. Prosecutors had been using those records as part of a criminal investigation into alleged retention of national security information, theft of government records and obstruction of justice.

Appeals court tosses Trump’s lawsuit over Mar-a-Lago search Appeals court tosses Trump's lawsuit over Mar-a-Lago search

Wrong!

And the hits just KEEP ON COMING!

The ruling represents another major setback for the former president and a clear victory for the Justice Department. Prosecutors had been using those records as part of a criminal investigation into alleged retention of national security information, theft of government records and obstruction of justice.

Appeals court tosses Trump’s lawsuit over Mar-a-Lago search Appeals court tosses Trump's lawsuit over Mar-a-Lago search
Read your post... where is there a crime?... you are brainwashed man....

Don't you even talk about a coup unless you talk about the coup the Democrat's worked on since before 2016, and all the way up to 2020. It worked, but it caused a huge amount of destruction and death along the way. Are you ready for your party official's to take responsibility for the coup that they conducted on Donald Trump for 4+ years ??? It's amazing the hypocrisy you people have regarding this sort of thing.

Violation of the Espionage Act for starters.
Obstruction of Justice

But those are only the appetizers.

The main course will come down from the Special Prosecutor.
He's toast!
Nothing has been proven and no one has said he violated the espionage act that's ridiculous In fact I'm sure your brainwashed ears didn't hear this report but the intermediator who is going through the documents and photos that were in Trump's possession has said he has found nothing so far but memorabilia the president wanted to keep... "nothing of grave secrecy"....
See this is what I mean you are operating on fake news and propaganda...

Nothing has been proven and no one has said he violated the espionage act that's ridiculous In fact I'm sure your brainwashed ears didn't hear this report but the intermediator who is going through the documents and photos that were in Trump's possession has said he has found nothing so far but memorabilia the president wanted to keep... "nothing of grave secrecy"....
See this is what I mean you are operating on fake news and propaganda...
They've got to be right, THEY'VE JUST GOT TO BE !!!!!!!!!! , whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, wahhhhahhhh, whaaaaaaahhh....... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣

Trump would have never allowed this to happen Mr McConnell you fucking loser...

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell suggested Tuesday that Donald Trump is "highly unlikely" to regain the presidency as a result of his recent dinner with the rapper now known as Ye and white supremacist Nick Fuentes.

Trump has been condemned for dining with both men, who have espoused anti-Semitic beliefs, at his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, last week.

This is probably the final straw that broke the camel's back. But knowing trump, he's going to pile a whole bunch more shit on that poor camel until he's dead.

That is no different than Obama Pelosi or Schumer or Biden or Hillary etc etc etc.....
The extreme far right followers of trump are different than most supporters of political personages. They are definitely a cult. When so many things about trump scream at you stop and think, and they don't, they just keep ignoring those warning signs. They are oblivious too all the red flags. All they see is an idealized version of the man with no faults and of course he has all the answers. That can only be called a cult.

Forum List

Back