McConnell suggests Trump is 'highly unlikely' to win presidential election due to Ye, Fuentes dinner

By who? He's never been found guilty of a single charge of sexual abuse.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty that the left seems to love to quote when it's about accusations against lefties?
So he paid off those women for no reason at all.

Trump didn't openly advocate for sexually assaulting women. He was secretly recorded in a conversation between himself and a reporter. They were just fucking around. You could tell he wasn't serious and it was a secret recording.

So stop lying and saying he OPENLY did this. Yea, it was so open he had to be secretly recorded in order to get it. Lying fuck. Fuck off.
His life speaks for itself. Screwing around with his ex-wife while still married each time.

I hardly think that something like this, two years before an election, and considering all the things Trump has done that would have knocked other politicians, that this will have any impact at all.
Looks like you're wrong. He's already been knocked out of the picture.

Why is wanting America to be great and placed first over other nations a cult to you?... I know why.... because the rich greedy globalist elites in government and media that have brainwashed you into thinking your country is evil... they even have you standing against free speech... the first rule in our constitution... they have you accepting prison for your fellow citizens because they protested the government..... that my friend is what propaganda can do to a person... so you sir are the cult... not us patriots...
The fact that you believe your Patriots is ridiculous. Trying to destroy the government and the nation is not being patriotic.

Is he the gift that keeps losing to Biden? Stay tuned
Actually I hope Biden bows out. We need a young person who's got their head on straight to compete with all this Insanity the Republicans are coming up with.

The fact that you believe your Patriots is ridiculous. Trying to destroy the government and the nation is not being patriotic.
We never tried to destroy... destroying America would be things like three years of street riots using the FBI to go after your political opponents and opening the border to millions of people we do not know... and running from Afghanistan like a cowardly nation and printing money to send to a war in Europe that doesn't involve us... but our kids and grandkids will pay for one way or the other...
Venting anger for all of this at our capitol for 3 hours is not close to the harm your side is doing.....

The turtle speaks!!
Can you unsee this Leo? I’ve been trying for weeks! Lol

1671477308434.jpeg

Poor Stann, needs to insult attempting to puff himself up. Maybe part puffer fish. May the dolphins use you daily as a game ball!
You're the one posting idiotic photos on the internet, not me.

Forum List

Back