TRUMP on ISRAEL: ‘Under Biden the World is Getting More Violent and More Unstable’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats and Anti-Semitism
The problem isn’t ‘tropes’ that are ‘hurtful.’ It’s policies that aim to wipe out the only Jewish nation.

The Democrats have an anti-Semitism problem, and it isn’t subtle. Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar tweeted Sunday that congressional support for Israel is “all about the Benjamins baby,” a slang term for $100 bills—a straightforward accusation that American lawmakers who support the Jewish state are being bought off. Who does she think is paying American politicians to be pro-Israel, the Forward’s opinion editor asked. “AIPAC!” Ms. Omar gleefully replied, notwithstanding that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee does not contribute to political campaigns.

House Democratic leaders—though none of the Democrats running for president—quickly condemned Ms. Omar’s smear, saying in a statement that her “use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel’s supporters” was “hurtful” and “deeply offensive.” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said her “anti-Semitic stereotype” was “offensive and irresponsible.”

All true, but beside the point.

That Ms. Omar would slander Israel is disturbing not because of the feelings it tramples. Since her appointment to the House Foreign Affairs Committee, her statement raises alarm about how her enmity for the world’s only Jewish country—and the world’s largest Jewish population—might translate into policy aims. The issues for Israel’s supporters are security and survival, not hurt feelings, which are trivial in comparison. Assuming that all Jews love gefilte fish, play klezmer music, and suffer overbearing mothers? Those are stereotypes. Actively working to isolate Israel and accusing pro-Israel Jews of bribing Congress isn’t “insensitive.” It’s something far darker and more malevolent.

Shit got so boring after Biden took charge. I'm honestly not even paying attention anymore. Are things really that bad, or is this just more partisan frustration? From what I can tell the country is still doing just fine. I've got electric, food and gas in the truck. I'm aight.
Wars breaking out all over the world, our troops being attacked, Hyper inflation, and the return of covid coming this fall all along with missing trillions that Biden is funnelling around to be stolen. Yeah...everything is just hunky dory.....just keep your head buried in the sand.

Shit got so boring after Biden took charge. I'm honestly not even paying attention anymore. Are things really that bad, or is this just more partisan frustration? From what I can tell the country is still doing just fine. I've got electric, food and gas in the truck. I'm aight.
Wars breaking out all over the world, our troops being attacked, Hyper inflation, and the return of covid coming this fall all along with missing trillions that Biden is funnelling around to be stolen. Yeah...everything is just hunky dory.....just keep your head buried in the sand.
It's better than being like all of you and letting the world drive me insane constantly.

TRUMP on ISRAEL: ‘Under Biden the World is Getting More Violent and More Unstable’

Former President Donald Trump issued an official statement on the chaos unfolding in Israel Tuesday; saying the Jewish State has every right to defend itself from militant attacks originating in the Gaza Strip.

“When I was in office we were known as the Peace Presidency, because Israel’s adversaries knew that the United States stood strongly with Israel and there would be swift retribution if Israel was attacked. Under Biden, the world is getting more violent and more unstable because Biden’s weakness and lack of support for Israel is leading to new attacks on our allies. America must always stand with Israel and make clear that the Palestinians must end the violence, terror, and rocket attacks, and make clear that the U.S. will always strongly support Israel’s right to defend itself. Unbelievably, Democrats also continue to stand by crazed anti-American Rep. Ilhan Omar, and others, who savagely attack Israel while they are under terrorist assault,” posted Trump on his personal webpage.

This is a developing story.

My comment: As usual, Trump was right. We went from great peace deals under Trump to war and violence under Pedophile Biden.
No. He's an idiot. Hamas attack on Israel have nothing to do with Biden. They knew the retribution would be swift and it was. Nothing was needed from the US as Israel can take care of itself. I have heard, Hamas was pissed that it did not have a seat at the table when Trump administration was working on normalizing and cooperation between Israel and the UAE. If the current situation has anything at all to do with the US, that is probably the only thing.
This will play out, until Hamas runs short of rockets or Israel takes control of more of their territory as they often do when somebody is stupid enough to attack them with inferior capabilities and resources. I figure Iran is using them to fight a proxi-war with Israel after the last sabotage of their Nuclear facilities and program. I always figure Israel was responsible and there would be blowback. I suspect Israel knew there would be also, but there is no way they will let Iran have nuclear capability.
Biden gave the Palestinian Authority 235 million dollars. The attack on Israel is financed by Biden.
Humanitarian aide in the most abused concept. We have done it everywhere and like you, I suspect it is often not used for humanitarian purposes. I will say, you don't finance much of a war with 235 million, but it adds up and at the very least frees up inherent assets. If you think they went out and bought these rockets since April 7th, you are way off base. Did you think they just ordered them on Amazon Prime?

Former President Donald Trump issued an official statement on the chaos unfolding in Israel Tuesday; saying the Jewish State has every right to defend itself from militant attacks originating in the Gaza Strip.

“When I was in office we were known as the Peace Presidency, because Israel’s adversaries knew that the United States stood strongly with Israel and there would be swift retribution if Israel was attacked. Under Biden, the world is getting more violent and more unstable because Biden’s weakness and lack of support for Israel is leading to new attacks on our allies. America must always stand with Israel and make clear that the Palestinians must end the violence, terror, and rocket attacks, and make clear that the U.S. will always strongly support Israel’s right to defend itself. Unbelievably, Democrats also continue to stand by crazed anti-American Rep. Ilhan Omar, and others, who savagely attack Israel while they are under terrorist assault,” posted Trump on his personal webpage.

This is a developing story.

My comment: As usual, Trump was right. We went from great peace deals under Trump to war and violence under Pedophile Biden.
No. He's an idiot. Hamas attack on Israel have nothing to do with Biden. They knew the retribution would be swift and it was. Nothing was needed from the US as Israel can take care of itself. I have heard, Hamas was pissed that it did not have a seat at the table when Trump administration was working on normalizing and cooperation between Israel and the UAE. If the current situation has anything at all to do with the US, that is probably the only thing.
This will play out, until Hamas runs short of rockets or Israel takes control of more of their territory as they often do when somebody is stupid enough to attack them with inferior capabilities and resources. I figure Iran is using them to fight a proxi-war with Israel after the last sabotage of their Nuclear facilities and program. I always figure Israel was responsible and there would be blowback. I suspect Israel knew there would be also, but there is no way they will let Iran have nuclear capability.
That is not entirely true. Biden backed off on the more positive backing of Israel that Trump enabled. When it comes to the middle east I have seen positive sand negatives of many nations there. But peace is not a bad idea. Israel ain't going anywhere. And the people in some Islamic areas want a good life.
Backed off how? And for that matter, when? What is it, you say he has denied Israel? I cannot think of anything.

Democrats and Anti-Semitism
The problem isn’t ‘tropes’ that are ‘hurtful.’ It’s policies that aim to wipe out the only Jewish nation.

The Democrats have an anti-Semitism problem, and it isn’t subtle. Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar tweeted Sunday that congressional support for Israel is “all about the Benjamins baby,” a slang term for $100 bills—a straightforward accusation that American lawmakers who support the Jewish state are being bought off. Who does she think is paying American politicians to be pro-Israel, the Forward’s opinion editor asked. “AIPAC!” Ms. Omar gleefully replied, notwithstanding that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee does not contribute to political campaigns.

House Democratic leaders—though none of the Democrats running for president—quickly condemned Ms. Omar’s smear, saying in a statement that her “use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel’s supporters” was “hurtful” and “deeply offensive.” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said her “anti-Semitic stereotype” was “offensive and irresponsible.”

All true, but beside the point.

That Ms. Omar would slander Israel is disturbing not because of the feelings it tramples. Since her appointment to the House Foreign Affairs Committee, her statement raises alarm about how her enmity for the world’s only Jewish country—and the world’s largest Jewish population—might translate into policy aims. The issues for Israel’s supporters are security and survival, not hurt feelings, which are trivial in comparison. Assuming that all Jews love gefilte fish, play klezmer music, and suffer overbearing mothers? Those are stereotypes. Actively working to isolate Israel and accusing pro-Israel Jews of bribing Congress isn’t “insensitive.” It’s something far darker and more malevolent.
That does not say as much about Democrats as Omar herself. What do you expect from an elected Muslim that married her own brother?

Thread OP violates Clean Start. Tired of moving your threads. Please read our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back