Trump Goes Silent On Voting Machines

No they found the machines had algorithms that they shouldn't have. No voting machine needs those. Hell those machines took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch.

You want to know then research Dominion machines.

Inaccurate early vote count in one Michigan county was a human error, not a failure of the software

Also, the "glitch" had nothing to do with the technology — it was a mistake made by the clerk.

The day after the Nov. 3 election, while votes were still being counted, Antrim County appeared to have swung to Joe Biden by about 3,000 votes. On Nov. 5, county officials changed that to show Trump winning by about 2,500 votes

If Trump intends on running for office in the future, it's his number one concern.
Reasonable speculation, but speculation nonetheless.
If Trump is going to run for office, the first thing would be to ensure the integrity of the election. Since Trump claims that doing so, would ensure his victory. So Trump either doesn't want to run, or Trump doesn't want to win.

Otherwise he would be pushing machine integrity.

No they found the machines had algorithms that they shouldn't have. No voting machine needs those. Hell those machines took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch.

You want to know then research Dominion machines.

Inaccurate early vote count in one Michigan county was a human error, not a failure of the software

Also, the "glitch" had nothing to do with the technology — it was a mistake made by the clerk.

The day after the Nov. 3 election, while votes were still being counted, Antrim County appeared to have swung to Joe Biden by about 3,000 votes. On Nov. 5, county officials changed that to show Trump winning by about 2,500 votes

That's what they say. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch??

If Trump is going to run for office, the first thing would be to ensure the integrity of the election.

How and the hell would citizen Trump 'ensure the integrityof the election'?

Democrats control the WH, House, and Senate., and they have no interest in taking steps to 'ensure the integrity of future elections'.

of course thats how you control the narrative and avoid all the facts,,,
You're avoiding the fact that evidence was presented to court. It was not credible, not relevant or not factual.
how would yu know that if no depositions or cross examinations happened??
I suggest you lean how courts work. You are asking why actions that don't occur for several months after a case is filed haven't happened yet.

Yet you ignore all the affidavits filed with the pleadings being insufficient due to lack of proof. I looked at some of the affidavits, and many of them were the opinion that something fraudulent happened, such as suspicious actions.

That's what they say. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch??
Trump had them do a hand recount in michigan where he suspected such errors.

Trump still wins small Michigan county after hand recount - WIFR
www.wifr.com › 2020/12/21 › trump-still-wins-small-mic...

Dec 21, 2020 — BELLAIRE, Mich. (AP) — A livestreamed recount of the presidential election in a small Michigan county turned up no sign of shenanigans ...

Democrats control the WH, House, and Senate., ...

And whose fault is that? 26 months ago the republicans controlled the WH, House and Senate.

Democrats fought cleaning up the voter registrations, fought to use a process almosteveryother nation has abandoned because the potential for electionfraud - mail in ballots, fought voter photo IDs...despite Democrats requiring photo IDs to attend the DNC Convention, etc....

Democrats OWN the 'LACK of Election Integrity'.

I don't know which is worse, getting impeached twice on imaginary charges or getting sued for telling the truth about rigged voting machines. Democrats suck.

Well, since none of those things have happened, I don't know why you think Democrats suck. Oh yeah, because you continue to believe Donald Trump's debunked conspiracy theories and lies.

Sucks to be you.

26 months ago the republicans controlled the WH, House and Senate.
Democrats fought cleaning up the voter registrations, fought to use a process almosteveryother nation has abandoned because the potential for electionfraud - mail in ballots, fought voter photo IDs...despite Democrats requiring photo IDs to attend the DNC Convention, etc....

It's true most european/asian countries do not allow mail in ballots for people within the coutnry. But you leave out those countries offer what's called "mobile voting" which means that they bring the voting machinery to people within the country that are unable to go to their polling place. Such as those in medical facilities, or unable to leave home.

So it's not that those countries don't trust mail in ballots, but they have gone a step further and make mail in ballots unnecessary.

Mobile voting is for this dataset defined as when members of the election administration visit a voter either at home or at an institution in which they reside with a mobile ballot box to facilitate their vote.

Democrats control the WH, House, and Senate., ...

And whose fault is that? 26 months ago the republicans controlled the WH, House and Senate.

Democrats OWN the 'LACK of Election Integrity'.

Democrats fought VOTER SUPPRESSION. The Republican Party continues to try to prevent people of colour and poor people from voting, closing hundreds of polling stations in poor and minority neighbourhoods. The courts routinely ruled against Republican efforts to purge voter rolls within weeks of elections, without proper notification to those whose names were being removed from the rolls, or giving them opportunity to object to such removal.

Every court case brought by Democrats against Republican voter suppression efforts lead to very pointed decisions, often from Republican judges, that such things were a direct attack on the voting rights of poor and minority voters. Furthermore, claims of massive voter fraud of the type that can only be cured with extreme voter ID laws, isn't happening in any large numbers.

Democrats are not opposed to "voter ID", they're opposed to limiting voter ID to only very specific and limited forms of identification, or requiring "exact match". Some courts have ruled that the ID requirements for voting in those states, was targetted with a laser like focus, to limit voting rights for poor and minority voters.

For example Texas requires the name on your voter ID to match your birth certificate - proving citizenship. The name on my driver's license is my current married name. The name on my birth certificate is my maiden name. I have a birth certifcate, a copy of my first marriage certficate proving my name changed, then a copy of my divorce certificate, and a copy of my second marriage certificate to prove that I am the same person as the name in my birth certificate. But any woman who has taken her husband's last name, could not vote in Texas because none of her current matches the name on her birth certificate.

In terms of voter fraud, Trump's claims that the "dead were voting" in Georgia, were true. The audit of Georgia votes found 2 cases of dead people voting in Georgia, both of whom voted for Trump. Trump falsely claimed thousand of the dead voted for Biden. It simply was not true. Trump has been screaming about voter fraud since the 2016 election, but the Commission he started, headed by the True the Vote leader, disbanded saying they found no evidence of voter fraud.

So no Easy. As always, nothing about what you've posted is true. You continue to post lies, disinformation, and propaganda designed to undermine the faith of the American people in the security of their elections.

It's what you've always posted. Trump humping, lying, and destructive to the American way of life. The asshole trifecta.

For example Texas requires the name on your voter ID to match your birth certificate - proving citizenship. The name on my driver's license is my current married name. The name on my birth certificate is my maiden name. I have a birth certifcate, a copy of my first marriage certficate proving my name changed, then a copy of my divorce certificate, and a copy of my second marriage certificate to prove that I am the same person as the name in my birth certificate.
As you have shown, you need a long certified paper trail in order to vote in Texas. Most of the poor don't have all their paperwork in order because nobody questioned it until now. And the cost of getting certified copies of all that paperwork is more than the poor can handle, just to vote

No, the machines are the evidence. No one had to look they are there but being withheld from discovery
As someone already pointed out, they were looked at and you came up with an excuse as to why that wasn't sufficient.

You'll invent any excuse if something doesn't fit your preconceived conclusions.
all they did was investigate themselves and concluded they did nothing wrong,, they were never looked at by an outside unbiased source for the specific claims presented,,

but you knew that and decided to lie about it,,
This is a lie.
this is a fact,,,
This is one of many reasons why conservatives are in fact reprehensible and despised, their dishonesty, contempt for the truth, and endless lying.
Projection. Everyone knows who the liars are. You are one of them.

Trump: I have been cheated

My lawyers tell me I am not allowed to say by whom
That in itself is pretty sad. You support intimidation and abuse of power. That is absolutely no surprise. That is why we have an illegitimate administration because of enablers and cowards like you.

Poor, poor Trump

He claims he has been cheated. But those who he accused threaten to sue him if he can’t back it up

It works the other way around.
It is the one doing the suing that has to prove Trump knew he was lying.
I don't think there was massive election fraud, but Trump is legally free to think there was, and to say so as much as he wants.
You can't sue him over that.
Trump, or anyone else is free to say that there was fraud.

It is when you say ......Dominion manipulated the results, changed votes to Biden, deleted Trump votes...that you are liable
It destroys a companies reputation when they rely on integrity. You had better have proof
They have proof. Maybe they will call Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobachar as witnesses.

No, the machines are the evidence. No one had to look they are there but being withheld from discovery
As someone already pointed out, they were looked at and you came up with an excuse as to why that wasn't sufficient.

You'll invent any excuse if something doesn't fit your preconceived conclusions.
all they did was investigate themselves and concluded they did nothing wrong,, they were never looked at by an outside unbiased source for the specific claims presented,,

but you knew that and decided to lie about it,,
This is a lie.
this is a fact,,,
This is one of many reasons why conservatives are in fact reprehensible and despised, their dishonesty, contempt for the truth, and endless lying.
Projection. Everyone knows who the liars are. You are one of them.
they dont realize their never ending claim and gaslighting us that nothing happened is more proof they know the whole thing was corrupt and have to convince us it is OK,,,

if they knew it was on the up and up they would just sit back and laugh,, thats what I would do,,

Trump: I have been cheated

My lawyers tell me I am not allowed to say by whom
That in itself is pretty sad. You support intimidation and abuse of power. That is absolutely no surprise. That is why we have an illegitimate administration because of enablers and cowards like you.

Poor, poor Trump

He claims he has been cheated. But those who he accused threaten to sue him if he can’t back it up

It works the other way around.
It is the one doing the suing that has to prove Trump knew he was lying.
I don't think there was massive election fraud, but Trump is legally free to think there was, and to say so as much as he wants.
You can't sue him over that.
Trump, or anyone else is free to say that there was fraud.

It is when you say ......Dominion manipulated the results, changed votes to Biden, deleted Trump votes...that you are liable
It destroys a companies reputation when they rely on integrity. You had better have proof
They have proof. Maybe they will call Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobachar as witnesses.

Proof they were afraid to bring to court

Now, Dominion will force them to put up or shut up

Private Citizen Trump is going to have to pay from multiple lawsuits.

He led and participated in the attacks on these companies.
He should pay.
A line of your failed predictions would stretch from here to the moon.
Too bad you are responsible for none of your idiotic comments.
Ask President Biden about my predictions
Ask illegitimate Biden.
Our President is too busy running the country to engage in Trumps silly fantasies

Forum List

Back