Governor Abbott is doing a horrible job in Texas regarding the crisis

It is the usual arrogant as hell 'tude of Texicans who think they are "it". I have never met a Texican that was able to hold a conversation without bragging. Texass has a problem with believing they are better than all the rest of the US because they stabbed the Mexicans in the back when invited to settle the area and took over a large area of Mexico illegally.
Abbott just proved along with the rest of the Texass GOP that they are more than willing to cut corners and kill people in the process because hey, they are the leaders of the arrogance.

You dumb as fuck stupid gash. Where you from woman?

Yeah that's what I thought.

For the rest of you - everything is fine here. It was an adventure for a couple days but we're good now. We're more concerned about the 80,000+ Americans murdered by that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard Dominion installed in the white house. Losing electricity for 6 hours is one thing. Losing your loved ones due the complete incompetence of this drooling fucktard is much more concerning.... hmm?

It is the usual arrogant as hell 'tude of Texicans who think they are "it". I have never met a Texican that was able to hold a conversation without bragging. Texass has a problem with believing they are better than all the rest of the US because they stabbed the Mexicans in the back when invited to settle the area and took over a large area of Mexico illegally.
Abbott just proved along with the rest of the Texass GOP that they are more than willing to cut corners and kill people in the process because hey, they are the leaders of the arrogance.
You can always tell when a weak fucktard lost his only girlfriend to a Texan.

She wasn't into you that much anyway. And being a faggot can't be that bad.... hmm?

She wasn't into you that much anyway. And being a faggot can't be that bad.... hmm?
I lost a girlfriend to a Texican, don't I need a girlfriend to lose first? I can tell yous the truth dickmunch, all my exes are in and from Texass that is how I know so much about it, plus living there .....I feel sorry for any son of a bitch in Texass that gets ahold of my exes because they were not worth having.

I lost a girlfriend to a Texican, don't I need a girlfriend to lose first? I can tell yous the truth dickmunch, all my exes are in and from Texass that is how I know so much about it, plus living there .....I feel sorry for any son of a bitch in Texass that gets ahold of my exes because they were not worth having.

Gee, thanks for that tidbit, it tells us a whole lot more about you than Texan's.

The idiots who run Texas, the abbott and paxton types don't know how to lead. They never did. All they do is babble about abortion and gays. Task them with actually running a government, and they can't do it.

Governor Abbott was caught by surprise.
No preparation to evacuate people. No short or long-term preparation to make sure the energy gridline wouldn't collapse.
He now joins Ron DeSantis and Andrew Cuomo as the worst governors around.
Abbott held a press conference about the power outage yesterday....

Governor Abbott was caught by surprise.
No preparation to evacuate people. No short or long-term preparation to make sure the energy gridline wouldn't collapse.
He now joins Ron DeSantis and Andrew Cuomo as the worst governors around.
Abbott held a press conference about the power outage yesterday....

The gays did it, and the sluts having abortions! This is why Texans are freezing in their homes with no water! This awful situation has absolutely nothing to do with my inept leadership.

Fact checkers forced Abbott to walk back his lie about green energy being responsible for the crisis.
Expect message board members to talk about Antifa, Pelosi or Benghazi in this thread.
Their beloved Governor being caught on a light is not something they want to comment on.

Fact checkers forced Abbott to walk back his lie about green energy being responsible for the crisis.
Expect message board members to talk about Antifa, Pelosi or Benghazi in this thread.
Their beloved Governor being caught on a light is not something they want to comment on.
Until Texas turns total blue, they are on the rise. States that are blue are either stagnant or in decline. Adding tax after tax to support people or fill in the resources needed fills the gaps.

Abbott says one thing on radio and something else on Fox. Typical Republican can't get their lying in order.

Abbott says one thing on radio and something else on Fox. Typical Republican can't get their lying in order.
Well certainly not as adept as you Dims.

Lyin' Greg should have paid a few extra thousand for the upgrade. :rolleyes-41:

4yfq70.jpg

Couldn't you have posted this in your other pissy pants thread about Gov. Abbott?

Until Texas turns total blue, they are on the rise. States that are blue are either stagnant or in decline. Adding tax after tax to support people or fill in the resources needed fills the gaps.
Texas wished it had the GDP of California.

Beat me to it. About to comment how Abbott went on CNN and said how natural gas lines freezing over, as well as other distribution mechanisms falling victim to freezing were causing the blackouts..then went on Fox News and claimed how it was all the fault of relying on renewable resources for power. Renewable resources only account for about 10% of the electrical power grid in Texas, 90% is provided by fossil fuels.

Texas wished it had the GDP of California.
Ironic how just a few weeks ago some wingers were on here making snarky comments about California's power grid. Those in California are enjoying some nice early spring weather (60s - 70s) and are having no power grid problems.

Forum List

Back